Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in? - page 3. (Read 14155 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
June 01, 2019, 06:27:29 AM
Of course, I am not talking about all - only the most advanced ones that have either no or very low fees and almost instant/instant transactions. For example, have you heard of Tixl? They are widely discussed these days and, from my point of view, must become a new moonshot as what they are offering is insane

Tixl? Hmm, sounds like I have heard of them, but cannot remember for sure. Can you provide more details? Cause so far from your previous message looks bold
Activity: 98
June 01, 2019, 06:25:21 AM
Well, talking about currencies, unfortunately, vast majority of them are having high fees, takes some time to proceed with the transaction etc. So I am not sure that there are many advanced solutions in here

Of course, I am not talking about all - only the most advanced ones that have either no or very low fees and almost instant/instant transactions. For example, have you heard of Tixl? They are widely discussed these days and, from my point of view, must become a new moonshot as what they are offering is insane
Activity: 42
June 01, 2019, 06:24:01 AM
From my point of view, it is important to analyze how valuable idea is in general. As from my point of view, I believe that private cryptocurrencies are pretty promising, if they use latest technology and makes everything convenient Smiley

Well, talking about currencies, unfortunately, vast majority of them are having high fees, takes some time to proceed with the transaction etc. So I am not sure that there are many advanced solutions in here
Activity: 98
June 01, 2019, 06:22:39 AM
From my point of view, it is important to analyze how valuable idea is in general. As from my point of view, I believe that private cryptocurrencies are pretty promising, if they use latest technology and makes everything convenient Smiley
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
June 01, 2019, 05:14:16 AM
I have invested in ETH by 100 USD and hope to see at least 1k during this year, but this is the only big coin in my portfolio, because I prefer to give chances to the more fresh altcoins that have not experienced a bull run yet.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 01, 2019, 04:15:43 AM
Confused people can be met here very often, fact is that all of us are in one big confusion. In what to invest now when there is so cryptocurrencies around, which one to chose, how to not make a mistake and lose money, while others are making tons of it?
More time in crypto will lower that confusion, but it cant be turned off, after years I`m still confused about what to do sometimes, but with some projects I decided to be long and no matter what happens I just hold.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
June 01, 2019, 04:10:41 AM
Discipline is very important in cryptocurrency.  You need to have made analysis of the coins you want to invest in then set a target you would want to sell and be disciplined to stick with your set target
Activity: 552
Merit: 1
June 01, 2019, 03:49:59 AM
Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.
Asking someone to change your mind might be the worse thing in the crypto space. Get your conviction by yourself, as regards investing in any coin, by knowing how to do research on them.
Ethereum is a good choice, but know why you want to invest bin it, because it will help you a lot is staying confident and strong in achieving your goals.
Activity: 1017
Merit: 107
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
June 01, 2019, 03:45:59 AM
The best choice for long-term investment is BTC and ETH with these coins you will not lose, in the short term, there are a lot of altcoins choice is up to you.
only major coin on top 20 coinmarketcap suitable to hold for long term investment.although these price have high volatility but it more safe cause most of investors trades this coins.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
June 01, 2019, 03:34:36 AM
The best choice for long-term investment is BTC and ETH with these coins you will not lose, in the short term, there are a lot of altcoins choice is up to you.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
June 01, 2019, 03:10:23 AM
If you want to invest for long term then Eth is absolutely the best holding but if you are in for short term then i will recommend to search about new alts and tokens investing in new projects can be risky but at the same time profit potential is much higher.
I think the strategy and investment with crypto currency and in my opinion in conditions and situations that are currently experiencing a decline which is quite drastic, investors must be clever to take advantage of opportunities that we will get in investment
Activity: 56
June 01, 2019, 01:57:14 AM
If we will do investments we must assure that the project we intend to invest is legit and can bring our investments profits,so now there are so many projects that we can invest in but i only go to this project as this project is good and can bring us profits this is the pimoncoin.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
May 31, 2019, 11:47:59 PM
It depends on how you want to invest it is for long-term is short-term? You can invest trading if you have enough knowledge how to do it, but if you just want to buy and hold for long-term then choose BTC or ETH because it has strong foundation and the chance of getting great return in the future is huge.
Activity: 756
Merit: 12
May 31, 2019, 11:02:15 PM
Hello all,

Probably you've heard the same question every day, but I'm a bit confused...
I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.

Some coin or token are good long term investment and some dont. I think ethereum is good long term investment and its better not sell it right now because the price could reach highest price again in near future. There is a lot pump and dump coin and there is a lot good coin for long term.
Activity: 530
Merit: 10
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
May 31, 2019, 07:17:20 PM
Invest in BNB after rebounce to growth.
Another option is ripple, because this coin wasn't pumped yet and usually capitalization is competing with ethereum capitalization, so it is opportunity for growth
invest by choosing good coins that can grow and benefit.
BNB, Ripple is a pretty good coin and has the opportunity to increase.
Obviously and good quality is Ethereum, he is the best Altcoin and has a great chance to increase high, he can now grow quite well and chances are he can grow better, so do it now and don't be late if you want to invest.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
May 31, 2019, 05:39:44 PM
Hello all,

Probably you've heard the same question every day, but I'm a bit confused...
I've got some money to invest, I'm following some coins from months but the prices doesn't change.
What I mean by ,,the prices doesn't change,, let's give ETH as example in the last 2 months the price was between 92£ and 129£ and I don't know if is a good idea investing... Please change my mind and give me some options and opinions please.

Thank you.

The decision to invest, you can do it yourself. You can analyze the coins you want to invest. You can see the movement of the coin regularly and you must be careful with each development. If you do this analysis in depth, I am sure that you can determine wisely to invest in what coins. If indeed the price is still static then you can delay to invest but if the money that becomes your investment is passive money then you can directly use it for investment.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
May 31, 2019, 05:31:53 PM
Invest in BNB after rebounce to growth.
Another option is ripple, because this coin wasn't pumped yet and usually capitalization is competing with ethereum capitalization, so it is opportunity for growth
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
May 31, 2019, 04:39:07 PM
I think you should go for ETH and other coins with good project. When you say "please change my mind", are you advising that someone gives you suggestions to make research on or you want to buy into any hyped coin on this thread? Please coins proposed here should be mere suggestions to you, always do your own research. Look at EOS, XLM, TRON, NEBL,  those are some good pics you can research on.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
May 31, 2019, 03:36:28 PM
The truth is, investing in any coin involves risk, nothing is certain. Ethereum is always a good pick for long term. Talking about development, team work etc and good updates to keep the hope alive in the minds of holders. So adding some ETH to your portfolio like you mentioned is not a bad idea.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
May 31, 2019, 03:31:52 PM
What you should invest in first is yourself and your knowledge. Then you won't ask such questions. You ask opinions from strangers for investment advice. Who will you consider guilty if your investment will cost a little more than zero. Think about it.
Pages:
Jump to: