Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Bitcoin before April 27 - page 2. (Read 1069 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 06:14:53 PM
Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.
I think that at the moment you can be completely safe with the trade, the bitcoin and altcoin prices are constantly rising, the capital city has exceeded 400 billion dollars and these are signs that the market Knitting trend in short term. So you can trade at this point without worrying about too much risk, the bitcoin price is now at $ 9600 and still on the rise.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
May 03, 2018, 02:04:32 PM
Yeah, it's May 03, and BTC has already reached $9,500, so you were almost right when choosing the date Smiley
Those who bought it in February must be extremely happy - the profitability of their investment is more than 50%.
As usual, the ultimate question is what to do now - hold or sell  Grin
I hope that everyone would make the right choice!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 01:20:50 PM
There is no late in investing in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is a good opportunity cause you earn big profit in your investment. We know that bitcoin is continues increasing there value and benefits.
indeed investing is never too late, let alone invest in bitcoin, because in my opinion bitcoin is a coin that has very good potential, bitcoin price decline in the last month, many people are afraid bitcoin will decrease prices continue, and maybe there are some people who doubted bitcoin , that bitcoin will not rise again, but now bitcoin indicates that bitcoin is still a very good coin to we make investment, and still can help many people to take advantage of it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 03, 2018, 12:45:10 PM
Bitcoin will still grow in value for a couple of years. That's for sure. So you can buy it right now. The main thing is not to sell early
Activity: 488
May 03, 2018, 11:37:00 AM
Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.
I don’t even know what to say about this your post. First it was posted on 23rd of April and today is already 30th and I know that most of us here were expecting whatever it is you said will happen on 27th but it never happened. I saw this post on 25th of April and was hoping that something happens the next two days but it never did, I still woke up and found myself at that same rate of $9000. Well, there still no problem, I’m still happy that I bought some Bitcoins already before the price got to $9000.
Activity: 124
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 10:25:38 AM
This is great if you invest in that time. But now it's not too late for you to invest, if you're not a good investor then you can buy and hold them until the end of the year, I believe you will make a profit.
Activity: 336
May 03, 2018, 09:48:27 AM
There is no late in investing in bitcoin. Investing in bitcoin is a good opportunity cause you earn big profit in your investment. We know that bitcoin is continues increasing there value and benefits.
Activity: 434
May 03, 2018, 07:25:51 AM
You can see that in the past two days bitcoin prices are fluctuating a lot and continuous decline, which has made the market go down and the price of altcoin also began to decline. So I think that at this juncture, you should stay out of the market and start planning your trade once the market stabilizes so you can invest.
I think these levels are very good for entering a long position. If bitcoin overcomes the level of 11000-12000 $, then it will not be kept! You can only buy on kickbacks!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
May 03, 2018, 04:52:47 AM
thank you for your suggestions, it is a very useful input for me, because I as a layman in the world of bitcoin investment, often feel confused in determining the right time to buy.
No problem brother. We all are here to help everyone. We all were new someday and we have learnt through asking as well. I was a fantastic step from your side that you have asked what you felt confused. The sharing of information always be helpful for everyone. Might be so many other newbies had the same confusion as yours and now they must be satisfied as well as like you.
Everyone must have a bad time, they learn to deal with various conditions and it will make them have additional skills. Skill and experience can be combined to make the right decisions. Often that many people feel confused to ask, but believe me it is better we ask questions and it will make us are in a lot more condition. This forum has facilitated all of us to be able to get more information and I am sure our science will continue to grow.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
May 03, 2018, 04:35:45 AM
thank you for your suggestions, it is a very useful input for me, because I as a layman in the world of bitcoin investment, often feel confused in determining the right time to buy.
No problem brother. We all are here to help everyone. We all were new someday and we have learnt through asking as well. I was a fantastic step from your side that you have asked what you felt confused. The sharing of information always be helpful for everyone. Might be so many other newbies had the same confusion as yours and now they must be satisfied as well as like you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
May 02, 2018, 06:41:18 PM
I believe that it is not too late to buy large coins. The price of bitcoin allows you to buy it for those who are late when it was lower.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 01:23:04 AM
The only thing which can help you at time when you are confuse in making a good decision is to gather as much knowledge as you can and to know as much as you can about the crypto market. You will face so many occasions when you will not be able to make the right decision and will make certain mistakes as well being a newbie but you need not to worry about anything as you learn the things with time and experience.
Activity: 168
May 01, 2018, 06:02:20 PM
You can see that in the past two days bitcoin prices are fluctuating a lot and continuous decline, which has made the market go down and the price of altcoin also began to decline. So I think that at this juncture, you should stay out of the market and start planning your trade once the market stabilizes so you can invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
May 01, 2018, 04:45:37 PM
Thank you for your suggestion but i am starting buying the coin from early 2014 untill now. I have made good profit and flip it to some properties and real asset. I still have enough crypto if its moon again. I have btc, eth and many altcoin also the token erc20 which good for long term inveatment.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
May 01, 2018, 09:40:17 AM
Really those people buy below 6k now they are in profits. Even buy now they will get profit too very soon. I hope Bitcoin will cross 10k within short time. So still time to buy below 9k is better price. I suggest those are not yet buy you can buy now.
Activity: 423
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

Source : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

Bitcoin Price : $8,812.95 USD (-8.69%)

The green days is over, don't know if the red mark will continue this few days or not. Hope the issue of MEW will fixed, damn hackers. The image of bitcoin is going to be ugly again, sad to say , the value will surely affected because of it.
With its huge potentials, robust community and as the flagship cryptocurrency, you can never say never with Bitcoin. I must say, except for those without some profound knowledge in Bitcoin, magical dates and strong evidences are not really necessary to profit from the market. If you can identify when a bottom has started to form in the market, just start buying, don't wait for any further prompting or some crystal balls. If you're doing that well - rinse and repeat, you don't need price to retest or make new ATHs to corner some handsome profit off the market.
Marked date or magical date or special date is nonsense here in crypto currency, as long as you keep going, you gonna find trap or handsome profit that you want to. But it's better to keep it up and try a lot of strategy to become more successful than this day. Good luck to everyone of us.
I must say that you should go for buying of the bitcoin not before 27 or any other date, but you need to do it as early as possible. We have seen the market value of the bitcoin started getting better and that we can expect the similar kind of rise in the market value of the bitcoin in coming days. So, if you want to go for buying of the bitcoins, then you need to do it without thinking for a while.
Activity: 546
April 30, 2018, 01:35:40 PM
Well April 27th has passed and I don't see any fireworks, Predicting something is very easy but for it to be accurate in crypto markets is very hard as no one can really predict anything in the crypto markets. An unregulated market like Bitcoin is very unpredictable and anyone trying to predict it is going to lose.
Activity: 462
April 30, 2018, 12:33:19 PM

I see bitcoin prices have started to experience price recovery and it seems like the statement that you said it is true bitcoin prices have gone up again but not too much percentage increase in price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
April 30, 2018, 12:09:34 PM
I had time to buy a bitcoin price of about $7.000. Is it now the right time to sell or hold? because it is now past the 27th of April. is there still a possibility to continue to rise in the next month, or will there again a price correction like a few months ago?
Activity: 329
April 30, 2018, 10:56:50 AM
you should provide some clear sources and prove that your statement can be believed because I think if you just give this statement without clear evidence is still less to affect some investors.
Pages:
Jump to: