Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Bitcoin before April 27 - page 5. (Read 1069 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
April 25, 2018, 10:17:26 PM
Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.

I think you should include more specific evidence with a link that can prove that your statement is true, because at this moment a lot of fraudulent news that says bitcoin will go up there will be this event but instead the bitcoin price collapsed in that day.
People can not give the best evidence and all is just their guess. I think Bitcoin needs a big adjustment before the market goes into the development stage because Bitcoin has been increasing in recent times and this has made many people make a lot of profits but will also have people is on a very high mountain. Just do not greedy and we will all have safe seats
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
April 25, 2018, 09:56:07 PM
 Instead of the (central) banks controlling the financial system, it would be an unknown group of coordinated whales who control it. In that case, I think many people would prefer the situation today. Ps: With further market adoption, the whales will get bigger, so dont think the bigger the pie, the less share they will have as they will still hold a signficant portion of the finite coins.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 07:01:24 PM
Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.

I think you should include more specific evidence with a link that can prove that your statement is true, because at this moment a lot of fraudulent news that says bitcoin will go up there will be this event but instead the bitcoin price collapsed in that day.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
April 25, 2018, 06:20:10 PM
I did not understand what should happen on April 27, so that the price of bitcoin rose sharply and we increased our capital by hundreds of times? Or is it just such a motivational text to make people invest in bitcoin faster?
The only thing that i can think of with regards to 27th April is the expiration of futures.

Investors have started shorting BTC and alts alike at the moment and this will continue till coming Friday. Price will suffer for this time. We might not see a major correction. But this shorting will restrict Bitcoin from breaking higher support levels. After Friday, I think market will gain back the momentum and will ride up. I don't know about the bullish phase, but we are definitely in bullish sentiment.
Ok, bitcoin future contracts if indeed expires on the 27th will have a significant impact on the market. If I'm not mistaken last Feb ending did brought the price down, so lets see how it goes this time.

So I agree with your speculation that there might be some corrections along the way, right now the price seems to fall from as high as $9500 to $9K at the moment, so maybe we are seeing a start of the correction so do what's right for you.

But even though the price goes into another correction, I'm sure that we have at least some momentum going on and I'm confident that the market will attempt the $10K barrier.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Swipe!
April 25, 2018, 04:59:50 PM
I don't think that now is "late" to invest in BTC because it's a vast space to grow for it still available.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
April 25, 2018, 04:48:31 PM
I think that such an alignment of events in the life of each person is necessary, but if we seriously take the matter seriously, I can say that we will not see a good price until December 2018.
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
April 25, 2018, 04:13:01 PM
I did not understand what should happen on April 27, so that the price of bitcoin rose sharply and we increased our capital by hundreds of times? Or is it just such a motivational text to make people invest in bitcoin faster?
The only thing that i can think of with regards to 27th April is the expiration of futures.

Investors have started shorting BTC and alts alike at the moment and this will continue till coming Friday. Price will suffer for this time. We might not see a major correction. But this shorting will restrict Bitcoin from breaking higher support levels. After Friday, I think market will gain back the momentum and will ride up. I don't know about the bullish phase, but we are definitely in bullish sentiment.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
April 25, 2018, 04:05:29 PM
well, April 27 is not far off, the price of bitcoin is heated in the channel 8900-9500, and if you really say that there will be a pump, the trading volumes should grow well now.

The trading volumes have grown, but people shouldn't just expect a pump to happen without anything justifying that. The only good thing is that the transaction volumes have picked up due to the increased price, which means that more people became active again, and thus it isn't just whale manipulation. It's good to see Bitcoin pump through full blocks consistently. I however find to way too early to start celebrating, while not much has actually changed. Once fundamental developments start to pop up, then I am sure we'll be up for once massive ride, but just let it happen when it's ready to happen, and don't expect too much from a market that's not ready yet for a boost towards the North.
PSL
Activity: 166
April 25, 2018, 03:24:48 PM
Activity: 259
Merit: 110
April 25, 2018, 02:52:34 PM
One day left, before your date Smiley and we already see the good result, price goes up, so thats good, and other altcoins get stronger
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
April 25, 2018, 02:27:38 PM
Personally I don't think so. In my opinion now we will see correction (drop) to $ 8,5K and flat of price in this channel next several days. Also we still can see $ 7,8K. I think that real recovery of whole market and hard growth of bitcoin will be in the summer.
P3
Activity: 266
April 25, 2018, 01:09:46 PM
well, April 27 is not far off, the price of bitcoin is heated in the channel 8900-9500, and if you really say that there will be a pump, the trading volumes should grow well now.
Activity: 260
April 25, 2018, 12:46:00 PM
It is so exciting to see how things are going around bitcoin here. It always will be jumping like that, and we trader shoulf be happy about that.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
April 25, 2018, 12:33:35 PM
Base on the current prize of Bitcoin, this is the right time to invest on and the month of April, analysis is working perfectly and the prize gradually going up to the previous amount $10,000 and above.
i agree with you, i think priсe of BTC will increase to 15 000 and above by the end of summer
Activity: 728
Merit: 263
April 25, 2018, 12:04:14 PM
It would be a great investment decision if you could buy some Bitcoins at the starting of April, that time was really fruitful for this purpose. you know that when the price is low then you have to buy that product if you want to make a profit from that platform. whatever the case, Bitcoin always is a profitable tool and people are collecting Bitcoin for the future purpose.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
April 25, 2018, 11:33:08 AM
I am of the opinion that we are going to see the upward trend in this year and it will hit a new milestone. Bitcoin is still in the early phase of development and we have a long way to go and thus considering the potential and scope for the growth, it is early to get involved with crypto industry at this stage, to be honest. I am bullish for Bitcoin in the short and super long term. However, it is recommended to do own research before taking any investment decision.
Activity: 30
April 25, 2018, 04:35:59 AM
We still believe in Bitcoin,i think we must go up to 12000!Thank you for your suggestions Wink
Activity: 2086
Merit: 603
April 25, 2018, 03:49:12 AM
The green days seems to come back and i will say that if you want to sail on profits boat invest now only but i have not seen any accurate predictions like April27 or so because there are no real proofs or aticle by any expert to invest by that period.Although the pumps may come but what i beleive is that it will take some for the market to fully recover after long dips.So what you are saying might be right or may not be.
Activity: 24
April 25, 2018, 03:33:44 AM
I'd say it is always time to invest in bitcoin when it is on the way up. It is still not too late. But as many have said in this forum - you should become a day trader as soon as it shows signs of long term downfall. Not yet as far as I can predict.
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
April 25, 2018, 03:29:38 AM
Investing is always beneficial when you have extra money and some opportunities.So invest and just wait for their benefits and do not regret
Pages:
Jump to: