Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Bitcoin before April 27 - page 3. (Read 1069 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 30, 2018, 10:21:08 AM
Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.

Thank you for your advice. And please share me your some experience: the best price to buy? and how long i should hold? Where i can follow the good signal to buy?  
It is the best idea to buy bitcoin before the end of of this month, because the price is growing more and more and I think that till the end of this month it will cross 10000 dollars as it already reached 90000 dollars. Is someone has money he should not waste time and invest immediately in bitcoin before it is late t buy on higher price. it is the best time to make money.

What's with the date though? We're already at the end of the month, and though we're still looking good abive 9.2k, i don't see any considerable change that happened on that day. We're recovering so what's going on right now is a natural movement of the market
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 09:37:51 AM
Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.

The bounce is not yet finished because i know that they can bounce back much more into the market for sure. And it is not always too late to invest in bitcoins not unless they are on their record breaking price that us risky tp invest in that place. But now the bitcoins falls again and red into the market that makes them play around the price of $8000 to $9000 and it is not time to sell today even if they rise in that place. It is always time to buy knowing that the price is half the highest. You money can be doubled in less than a year if you buy today and hold until December
copper member
Activity: 1026
Merit: 177
[btc]
April 30, 2018, 08:16:40 AM
Once again, I am convinced that these useless predictions, and no one can listen, you need to be based on real facts. This my opinion of course)
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
April 30, 2018, 09:26:58 AM

Thank you for your advice. And please share me your some experience: the best price to buy? and how long i should hold? Where i can follow the good signal to buy?  
It is the best idea to buy bitcoin before the end of of this month, because the price is growing more and more and I think that till the end of this month it will cross 10000 dollars as it already reached 90000 dollars. Is someone has money he should not waste time and invest immediately in bitcoin before it is late t buy on higher price. it is the best time to make money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 07:45:14 AM
I remain in an insignificant purchase, as the indicators for 12 hours confirm the presence of a growing trend. Perhaps it makes sense to go out into the cache. The price may drop by $ 8,400. I want to buy more in the $ 8400-9000 zone or when go up for $ 9565.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 30, 2018, 07:16:06 AM
Something big is happening in the next few days or weeks, this does not mean anything other than pure hype. You do not want to rain on someone's parade but a few days the green line does not necessarily mean that we're already in the bull run.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Revolutionized copy gaming platform
April 30, 2018, 06:55:32 AM

I feel that you may have a point in this one because I have recently studied the common bearish and bullish cycles in the past three years until now and it seems that I have finally understand most of it despite the market’s unpredictability. It would be great to buy them during the dip and to sell them high during the bull run. That’s what I have learned lately, and experience is always the best teacher. Just my two satoshis.
Activity: 406
Merit: 105
April 30, 2018, 12:53:50 AM
Do i really need to believe in others predictions? It’s been few days past upon the date that you said but there is no reason for me to be surprise. Yeah bitcoin price is moving up slowly and it normally does after the first trimester. That is the reason why it is much ideal to invest in long term because that is how cryptocurrency works. Less effort but huge profits in return. Predictions are unnecessary in this kind of business but patience is.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
April 29, 2018, 11:32:40 PM
We are already a few days past the date you are suggesting and I do not see the price skyrocketing were seeing a slight recovery which is always nice but I think we need a lot more than just a few predictions for the price to skyrocket we need real development for bitcoin and we know it's coming, the lightning network will be ready at some point in the future but until it is ready I will not expect any kind of huge bump.
Activity: 252
April 29, 2018, 06:40:56 PM
Base on the current prize of Bitcoin, this is the right time to invest on and the month of April, analysis is working perfectly and the prize gradually going up to the previous amount $10,000 and above.
you can be specified that that that that that the bitcoin price is recovering the very power in the last date, the capital of the both the Wall cũng has been increase and the 400thampampus. The bitcoin incremented, the Alarm on the fair and become the dynamic backward, altcoin pump strong. Theo tôi thấy, this is the suitable time for you can be trade Bitcoin and altcoin.
Merit: 13
April 29, 2018, 01:24:05 PM

It's april 29th today and your predictions did not come true.  Do you have any evidence to back up your supposed claim or did you just come up with it in order to spread FUD.  You do realized that people are not that dumb and they wont buy just because you said they should.  You should really rethink your pump and dump strategies.

So what's your opinion? Is it time to buy or just wait? I hope cryptocurrency world is being better started from this month. Crypto price looks normal and I don't know there is any bull trap or not. Thanks
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
April 29, 2018, 12:59:10 PM

It's april 29th today and your predictions did not come true.  Do you have any evidence to back up your supposed claim or did you just come up with it in order to spread FUD.  You do realized that people are not that dumb and they wont buy just because you said they should.  You should really rethink your pump and dump strategies.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
April 29, 2018, 11:18:29 AM
Bitcoin after before april 27 is getting dump,so your question is invest bitcoin before april 27 ,for me its depends only to you on how you are believing in the price of bitcoin and how you understand the graph of it,so my advice to you make a research about reading graph im surely it will give a big help to you.
Merit: 13
April 29, 2018, 11:12:15 AM
Hopefully, I'm not late although I'm not bought Bitcoin. I just bought some altcoins, I hope so if Bitcoin price high, then altcoins can follow the price. Come on guys pray together so the cryptocurrency world  can back again like at the end of 2017
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
April 28, 2018, 04:40:26 PM

Thank God, I have already invested in Bitcoin. I made this step when the market was down and the prices were quite low. However, it is never late to do it.
You are lucky as bitcoin has started to rise and boy, believe me you are about to have the best experience of your life with this coin, at least the financial one. Bitcoin has the ability to improve the life standard of its holders drastically. It has already made people rich and provided job opportunities to many people. Try to not sell it out of amazement. For big profits, hold is for long.
Activity: 882
April 27, 2018, 10:34:12 AM
I did not understand what would happen if Bitcoin invested on April 27. And if I invested Bitcoin before April 27, then I can not even imagine what would be the profit. What is that special around surrounded on April 27? I have invested a lot of bitcoin. But I am hoping to hear the good news of Bitcoin. Can we get good news of Bitcoin after April 27?
Activity: 476
April 27, 2018, 09:32:09 AM

I think you should include some information sources that can corroborate your sentences, you must include the evidence so that the people can believe if you don't include evidence was certainly some people still don't believe it.
Activity: 364
BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor
April 27, 2018, 08:15:28 AM
why you mentioned about april 27?? Is this any special day or this day has any special event? If has,please mention about it.
April 27 will be the closure of the bitcoin futures CME Group. http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/equity-index/us-index/bitcoin_product_calendar_futures.html Earlier these days the cue ball fell, but now it will grow.
Activity: 308
April 27, 2018, 06:34:04 AM
Today you can see that bitcoin prices are showing signs that the current price of bitcoin has exceeded $ 9300 and is still adjusting, as I analyze the bitcoin price will have Bulls continue to rise today and may touch $ 9600. At this point I think you should trade altcoin to be able to collect double taxa from both altcoin and bitcoin increase.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 27, 2018, 06:27:45 AM
Nah, I already invested and that was at the price rate of $6,367 which was around that February. I invested then because my friend persuaded me to do so by convincing me that the price will keep on going up and won’t go below $6000.

When I invested, my plan was that if the price goes down to $5000 I will quickly withdraw my money with a loss of $1000 and wait till it shows signs of going up. Luckily it never did go down, rather it continued with going up till it reached $11000 and then went down to $6900 and from that $7000+, now it has $9000+. I was damn lucky. Just waiting for it to go high and hit another high price.
Pages:
Jump to: