Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Bitcoin before April 27 - page 8. (Read 1069 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 284
April 24, 2018, 06:35:02 PM
Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.

I don't know how, but I think the OP maybe right. Last week the price of Bitcoin was just around $7k ~ $8k, but now its on the $9k, and just barely touching the $10k so to speak. Two more days before the speculation that he mentioned, and I don't know any event would take place. Could you provide us some detailed information about this, and to think that this could be a strategy in the future.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 24, 2018, 06:26:48 PM
when I saw that 100$ to become your retirement fortune I do understand that your proofs or findings are not backed by anything, it is my opinion but whoever says that 100$ invested in btc would become the retirement fortune it is bull....  
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain
April 24, 2018, 06:26:42 PM
Not aware of anything major on that particular date but it doesn't matter because bitcoin is pumping again along with most of the alts as well. investors need to be quick because the whales are back and they know it's only going up from now on
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 06:15:48 PM
Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind then buy some coin down now.

Whether April 27th or not, people are now trooping to invest in bitcoin than ever. Market is now bullish compare to when it was bearish. I still strongly believe bitcoin will moon beyond our imagination.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
April 24, 2018, 05:36:44 PM
 Roll Eyes
Of course, I agree with you. Bitcoin is increasing day by day. I think, If you can buy Bitcoin now you can be good profits.
Bitcoin is increasing day by day so buy and collect now then invest it right away cause after a few months you see tbe fruit of your labor a good profits you get. Investing in bitcoin is good opportunity for us you not only earning but also you learn a lot in the world of investment and trading it gain our knowledge to make our future become betterand successful.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
April 24, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

Can you back up your thoughts by some real events or anything other than saying from 27th an onwards there will be huge pump?

All I know about is that from 27th of the month... Bullrun stated and we can see the evident in the Crypto space now... Check your coinmarket you will notice what am saying. But I got this information from one of my mentor in email sent to me. But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune. But am not giving 100% assurance because nobody can tell what the future hold or tell what will happen but just a prediction  but it might happen. So make up your mind then invest wisely.

OK fair enough. So let us see what will happen after the 27th because the bull run has already started because bitcoin is almost touching $9500 now and we still have like 2 days before your prediction. But with no proof or whatsoever, no one will believed you unless you have something to show us to back it up.

Anyways, as I have said, bitcoin is continuing to climb and we are seeing a significant gains from the last bottom and as investors or holders, we are happy to see that the bear market is over for now. It may coincidence that the OP have predicted it, but common sense will tell you that the bulls is just around the corner, consolidating and now starting is massive bullrun.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
April 24, 2018, 05:08:10 PM
I can't just believe a thread like this, I need more answers to your calculations bro. April 27 is in three days and I just cannot believe you with this. Not fully explained.
Activity: 196
April 24, 2018, 05:05:21 PM

Can you back up your thoughts by some real events or anything other than saying from 27th an onwards there will be huge pump?

All I know about is that from 27th of the month... Bullrun stated and we can see the evident in the Crypto space now... Check your coinmarket you will notice what am saying. But I got this information from one of my mentor in email sent to me. But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune. But am not giving 100% assurance because nobody can tell what the future hold or tell what will happen but just a prediction  but it might happen. So make up your mind then invest wisely.
Activity: 196
April 24, 2018, 12:11:42 PM

Is that real ? do you have a link to the news that you mentioned above ?
i would like to know about it and dont want to miss the train to the moon.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1
April 24, 2018, 10:38:54 AM
EffectCoin.io | Regalamos Bitcoins gratis | https://effectcoin.io/?partner=rosa2018
Activity: 378
UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
April 24, 2018, 10:38:07 AM
I can see that market is going up which is really good. I like to know what will happen on 27th April. Can you share with us articles or something what you saw?
Activity: 290
April 24, 2018, 10:34:58 AM
Yes you should invest in bitcoin before april 27 because the value of the bitcoin is still low and then if you invest in bitcoin before april 27 and then tha value of the bitcoin becomes higher you can gain and earn so much money.
Activity: 2086
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
April 24, 2018, 10:32:03 AM
I don't believe on hearsay. I act on facts. Provide us real facts how it will rise otherwise everyone wish bitcoin to rise. Most of us on this forum wants bitcoin bullish. I don't think negative even I am also positive for bitcoin but I don't believe that on specific date we should buy. I don't believe on news because most of the news are fake always trust your own analysis & keep an eye on the volume as well before enter into the market. Even I feel it is not late yet to buy bitcoin for long term. One thing we should always keep in mind we never know how much btc will drop or rise.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 24, 2018, 09:40:06 AM
Your speculations has just begun to happen with the
$9300+ price. I might start to believe and want to invest while there's time and the price hasn't reach the moon yet. Maybe opportunity is once again knocking at my door for additional earnings.  If you don't act now you will be regretting again while a lot would be celebrating the return of the cryptoking.
Activity: 345
April 24, 2018, 09:25:02 AM
I agree with you about the price rise and bitcoin's future. But the question is why April, 27? Why not April 26 or  April 28? Is there any special event on April, 27 ?

Also my question. Are you an expert or something? If we observed the rate of bitcoin's price this month, it is better than its price last months. But stating an exact date for this type of phenomenon is somehow surreal. All we know that bitcoin is not regulated by any person, group, or company and it will be doubtful for others where did you get that date.

Regardless the date, it is really recommended to buy bitcoins now because it is slowly getting back at its peak.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
April 24, 2018, 09:11:35 AM
I will begin buying bitcoin when I have already traded my coins. These coins came from my ICO and I can't wait to trade them. I am shocked that the dip in February reached and abysmal pit of 6000 USD. Sadly, I wasn't able to buy bitcoin because I do not know how to start. By now I will follow your advice and start investing whenever I have the opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
April 24, 2018, 09:04:33 AM
Maybe the real opportunity to buy bitcoin is when the price of bitcoin price become cheap again , after all bitcoin will be boost and price will become higher on or before june - july this is the best month for bitcoin i am sure with that because i can see the graph of bitcoin there are some possibilities that business man or some company will get in touch to use bitcoin as their personal income source or to support their company needs. Also there no month for investing in bitcoin as long as you accept it no matter what your work is you will be bless.
Activity: 264
Merit: 10
April 24, 2018, 09:02:06 AM
Did you see that bounce in Bitcoin?You must be feeling great if you bought the dip on February 2, 2018 for around $6,000…Or maybe you missed that opportunity, simply because you don’t know how to get started.If that’s the case, don’t worry. Shocking news has broken about a huge multibillion-dollar company that has proven my findings to be right…Findings that could help anyone turn $100 into a retirement fortune…But there’s no time to waste, Because I expect it to happen as early as April 27. Don't think is too late to invest now, Make up your mind tnahangyo ni mama ang ka arenajo nang . 40k nlng instead of 86 . Ka apace kay 3k instead of 5k . Ang ka nico katong babaye kay mao juy dili unta magpahangyo . 25k jd iyaha . Unya katong usa ka dr kay 15k nalang imbes 29hen buy some coin down now.
Honestly as my suggestion my friend It is not the right time to invest bitcoin because the value will start to grow already.Unlike the few days and months that we are guaranteed to buy bitcoin because we can less it's price.
Activity: 89
April 24, 2018, 08:59:42 AM

i think he is just speculating too judging from the market positive movement since early this month. Eversince month of April arrive the price is in constant motion to the upward direction. Im also speculating thst there will be a significant price pump before the end of this month the reason for this is no. 1 because of the positive price increase more and more investors are motivated and joins bitcoin industry. 2nd the price increase has a positive effect the market world wide and lastly the trust of investors whose faith started to fade is now rekindled and regaining hope! with these  Three reasons im pretty sure there will be a surge of price before the end of this month of April so better invest now while the market is booming.
copper member
Activity: 840
Merit: 1
April 24, 2018, 08:52:34 AM
But why 27 April? Bitcoin can touch the sky at any time. Now 1btc= $9000+ So I think, now is good opportunity to buy Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: