Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future! - page 21. (Read 15701 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
That's nice idea. The question is, will the price of btc increase or it will fall down Huh
Investing in bitcoin is a great idea and it will also help you to become millionaire in the future. In addition to that, many people believe that the price of bitcoin will increase in the future and if you invest now there's a possibility that you could become millionaire or billionaire. If you really want to gain more income I think the best way to do is to invest in bitcoin because it is profitable.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
i agree with this but if you're going to invest it may take 3-4 years before you become a millionaire, i think if you invest 3-4 years ago maybe now you're one of the millionaire that owns bitcoins. It's not easy to become a millionaire you need to invest a big amount of bitcoin and you need to be patient because you need to wait for atleast 3-4 years in order to have a big profit.
- Right, the best time to buy bitcoin is over, so if we now invest in bitcoin, we will not get too much profit because the price of Bitcoin has been too high, it is difficult to increase in the future. However, we can still improve our income in the future with bitcoin, this is a great way to have a better life but the distance to become a millionaire is still far away
Activity: 1876
Merit: 289
Zawardo
lucky those who bought bitcoin in early days they are millionaire now, I am too late to know about bitcoin and I can't afford to buy 1 bitcoin but I have little satoshis in my wallet I hope bitcoin will go up.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
This can be possible and as of the moment, if you are already holding bitcoin and don't sell it, try to check it now if it’s already increase because as of now bitcoin value is rising. I believe that we can all be a millionaire if we have all patience.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
That's nice idea. The question is, will the price of btc increase or it will fall down Huh
That can happen if we know the right way to invest. Many people have become millionaires thanks to Bitcoin, you will also be a millionaire if you invest Bitcoin now.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
Investing in bitcoin today is still not too late to become a millionaire a few years from now, let's say you invest in like 5btc today; in 5-10 years that amount for sure will at least double up.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
  If you want to start investing from now on so that in the future you can become a millionaire, Bitcoin growth is assured, consider the growth experienced since the beginning, but to earn a great income must be patient.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
Who does not want a millionaire, I also want to become a millionaire. Investing may be the best way to earn a big income, but in the long run to earn a huge income.

If you really want to be a millionaire you should invest in Bitcoin, maybe with you investing in Bitcoin someday you will surely be a very lucky person in the future, maybe you should really consider this is dead money so your investment Will not be disturbed, Because this must be in the long term to invest.
well its been proven since those who invested year back already enjoying the profits but since bitcoin still new with many people around the globe
we still have a lots of time to keep holding and buying if we got a chance investment will be the best way treating your bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Having bitcoin today or investing earlier will make you millionaire for the next years. As you believe that bitcoin will increase it's value yearly, that's going to make every believer more money to spend. I hope that one day bitcoin will be reaching the exaggerated speculations of the experts like $500,000. And that will be one of my dreams to become true.

Who knows it might happen.  We do not hold the future of bitcoins so time will tell if it will reach that exaggerated amount of $500k.  It cannot be that possible because almost everyday bitcoin price increases and everyday many people are using bitcoins thus, increasing its demands.  If you will put some of your money on bitcoin to invest then for sure it will have a profit.  You can actually just let your bitcoin in your wallet and see its price to increase everyday.
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
it is possible if you take risk to lose some invest money.it is possible to him who can invest so much money in bitcoin.there is also should patience in your behaviour.Thank you.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Having bitcoin today or investing earlier will make you millionaire for the next years. As you believe that bitcoin will increase it's value yearly, that's going to make every believer more money to spend. I hope that one day bitcoin will be reaching the exaggerated speculations of the experts like $500,000. And that will be one of my dreams to become true.
Activity: 434
That's true, investing into Bitcoin right now will make you to be a millionaire in the future. Bitcoin growth is assured, consider the growth it has experienced from the start. In between several panic situation might arise, but we need to have patience to profit.
In fact, investing  bitcoin is one of the best way to gain more income and it will make you to be millionaire in the near future. In addition to that, I think if you invest in bitcoin few years ago I guess right now you could become millionaire or billionaire. Lastly, investing in bitcoin is a great idea.

Surely if we invested that long ago it might have been able to get an abundant benefit from our investment in bitcoin, but it seems now still have a chance to do so because of the rising bitcoin price movement over time, and not too late to invest in Bitcoin for several years to front. Because of course investing in bitcoin is great for gaining fasif gain.
Activity: 308
Merit: 267
i agree with this but if you're going to invest it may take 3-4 years before you become a millionaire, i think if you invest 3-4 years ago maybe now you're one of the millionaire that owns bitcoins. It's not easy to become a millionaire you need to invest a big amount of bitcoin and you need to be patient because you need to wait for atleast 3-4 years in order to have a big profit.
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
That's true, investing into Bitcoin right now will make you to be a millionaire in the future. Bitcoin growth is assured, consider the growth it has experienced from the start. In between several panic situation might arise, but we need to have patience to profit.
In fact, investing  bitcoin is one of the best way to gain more income and it will make you to be millionaire in the near future. In addition to that, I think if you invest in bitcoin few years ago I guess right now you could become millionaire or billionaire. Lastly, investing in bitcoin is a great idea.
Activity: 402
Who does not want a millionaire, I also want to become a millionaire. Investing may be the best way to earn a big income, but in the long run to earn a huge income.

If you really want to be a millionaire you should invest in Bitcoin, maybe with you investing in Bitcoin someday you will surely be a very lucky person in the future, maybe you should really consider this is dead money so your investment Will not be disturbed, Because this must be in the long term to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
It's too late to invest in bitcoins.

How did you say that? this is not true mate, it is not yet late to invest on bitcoin now, yes it is so high now compare before, but honestly you can invest your money now in this coin because it is still pumping up, bitcoin got lots of supporters who truly support and patronizing it. No need to be doubtful, cause it is not that late guys.
Activity: 350
When I lost my job, I started looking for money on the Internet. I've tried many projects and ways to earn.
And when I saw bitcoin and realized that it has potential, I realized that it was he who would make me a millionaire.
Activity: 490
You would have to have a lot of capital already to invest in btc now and be a millionaire off it.

Honestly speaking, this is true, we need big amount of money to invest on so in the future you can be a millionaire out of this Smiley but in my own opinion guys, you can also invest only a money that ypu can afford on little by little if you cannot afford one time invesent, vecause thru that someday it will be big also maybe not that millionaire as you said but good money in the future. It is good that you invest now because sooner it will rise up more higher than now. This idea inspires me by those people who invested their money in bitcoin and have and got their profit.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1159
That is wholly possible. Now granted the better scenario would have been to invest 3 or 4 years ago or even better to mind several hundred Bitcoins are several thousand back when it was easy and the block reward was 50, but even two years ago we were still sitting at $600 per coin and now we're 3200. The problem is at this point an investment is going to be just that, an investment.

At $75 per Bitcoin, you could have thrown a couple hundred hours a week at it and be rich now. At $600 per coin, invest in a couple hundred hours a week would have put you very well off now. But now, there is no telling how the rate of increase is going to continue. So for you to be quote-unquote rich it would take a sizeable investment now and that's going to have a certain amount of Faith with it.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
That is wholly possible. Now granted the better scenario would have been to invest 3 or 4 years ago or even better to mind several hundred Bitcoins are several thousand back when it was easy and the block reward was 50, but even two years ago we were still sitting at $600 per coin and now we're 3200. The problem is at this point an investment is going to be just that, an investment.
Pages:
Jump to: