Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future! - page 17. (Read 15701 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
It is know by all that BITCOINS is the only digital currency which has a great demand in market now.
As it is giving good profit to their investors then it may be a good cause to make anyone millionare.
I have already seen number of people which arw now known as a millionare which is because of the BITCOINS.
JUST INVEST IN IT.
Activity: 70
Merit: 15
It's always a great idea to invest in something that has great potential like Bitcoin because in the end, you could reap big. But there's one key thing: Only invest what you can afford to lose. Don't sell your house to fully invest in Bitcoin or altcoins with the hope of making some millions one day. I'm surely optimistic about bitcoin but it's always good to play it safe.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

another opportunity, for them-they invest to buy and invest in bitcoin, to become a millionaire in the future. with the quickest way to make a profit You can invest in altcoin because I see there is a good growth potential to get results from trading in the market. If you can buy at a cheap price, as it is today "before the high price, if there is to invest , You can easily produce a large number with a short time ...
Activity: 209
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
This is a pretty good idea. invest in bitcoin now and wait for the price of bitcoin to rise. this is quite risky. But to become a millionaire you have to take risks. I think the bitcoin price will continue to increase but the bitcoin price will not increase as much as in previous years
Activity: 350
it is not necessary that every time you will win but win and lose is a part of game. but when playing with bitcoin there is more probability to win because the rate of bitcoin is mostly increasing and due to which if you invest some bitcoin now and if in future the rate of bitcoin is increased fro the present rate then off course it will make you rich.
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
Many of you are obviously non English.  But I respect your hearts ♥️ in bitcoin.  I also totally understand what you are saying in your comments.  We are a community combined in our respect for bitcoin.  Regardless of what happens finiancially it's very cool seeing so many people from so many nations united in financial success.
Activity: 231
Presale is live!
Very few young people dare to invest as a boy, almost no. No path to success is safe and easy to step on it. So, if you want to succeed, you have to take risks and bet a lot on it. And whether you have success or failure, always experience the experience after such times
Yes there are only few of them that gets interested in investing because mostly want to have everything they want in life so if they get money they buy things. But I personally someone here from bitcointalk that is only 15 years old he did not invest money from his pocket so what he did was he invested the money he earned from here with other altcoins and bitcoin as well and now he has a lot of money more than I do.
Activity: 378
If you invest in bitcoins there are some ups and downs but it is a real easy money if you want to be a millionaire in the future just be wise enough on investing and have sone patience.
Activity: 378
yes it is good to invest in crypto currencies and become millionaire in the future. most of the people are happy with these coins and they getting more profit with this. the investors are loving with bitcoin because it makes them millionaire. for the time being if we look at the history of bitcoin in the short time it is very popular and reliable for investment.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
As a beginner in crypto currencies I also found a great way to invest with the big 3 - BTC, ETH and LTC. I invested $100 about 8 weeks ago and its $800+ today  Cool
Check it out https://youtu.be/IUJ8R202Mmw
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Very few young people dare to invest as a boy, almost no. No path to success is safe and easy to step on it. So, if you want to succeed, you have to take risks and bet a lot on it. And whether you have success or failure, always experience the experience after such times
Almost all of our investments do have risks. so therefore courage in taking decisions is a thing to be noticed. when we do not dare to take a decision then we will not get anything. just like investing in bitcoin, bitcoin does have a big enough risk because of price movements that often decrease and increase rapidly. but when we do not dare to take risks then we do not have the opportunity to become millionare, so dare ourselves because with courage then the successful gate will lead to us and it will make us become rich sense. success can not be achieved without sacrifice so those with ordinary successes who have experienced living their lives from good and bad things start.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

yes i heard this news young boy invest in the bitcoin for long term his life turning into millionaire this one of the insperational prove to all bitcoiners he not continue to go in college this young men dropout his high school study because he focus how become millionaire and he achieve the dreams in the help of his knowledge in the bitcoin.
Activity: 318
Activity: 434
Yes, after starting to study bitcoin, I learned a lot of stories about people who bought bitcoin several years ago and became millionaires today. This inspired me to invest money in bitcoin, and although I have not yet become a millionaire, my capital has increased significantly, and this is definitely not the limit. I think I have great prospects to get rich Smiley
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
To become a millionaire is not possible, it takes years to achieve it. I believed that having bitcoin is possible to be a millionaire in the future but you to invest enough money and patience on waiting, every second counts of every moment.. Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

rich dreams are okay, but all should be with effort and bitcoin is one of them, so start collecting bitcoin or buy it and expect a good price in the future
Activity: 336
Bitcoin public demand is unbreakable.Moreover I seen year of 2016 last bitcoin price was $1200.But few day ago bitcoin The price rose $5000.Although china issu bitcoin price something less.Now bitcoin price increase again.So buy it today and be Millionaire in the future.
Activity: 448
Merit: 140
if  take into the account  price progress of  bitcoin of last years  and  rely on price forecast  it is more than possible that  you can be a millionaire  in the future, (even now to be a millionaire  enaugh  to have 250 bitcoins)
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1565
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
Yes, most of us can be inspired by that kid but the story has made me remind of those who have lost money because they bought when btc reached an ath and sold after panicking because of the first dip.

You have to be brave to hold bitcoin for a long time without spending any. For me it is more reasonable to spend part of it as it grows but always leaving your investment grow as well.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
It is not so simplt to become a millionaire in the future, just by investing in bitcoins today. It is still possible to happen but there are many conditions, you have to invest with good amount, and to be patient and waiting the price to increase highly, which could take even years.
Pages:
Jump to: