Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future! - page 16. (Read 15701 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is a great investment. and it looks like it is going higher, it would be a smart move to invest now. Everyone should be as smart as this young boy before its too late.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
Yes you should invest in bitcoins today and expect to be a millionaire in the future. Surely you will be.  can say yes if there will be no problem in bitcoin like scam or getting new technology better than bitcoin i can say that absolutely you can become a millionaire in the future bitcoin will continue increasing it price in the future but today your going to need a big amount of money to invest because 1 bitcoin already cause almost 3000$ and your gonna need a lot of volume.
Activity: 372
Merit: 10
sure mate just agreed  with you. i believe that bitcoin gonna change world, i think its for our welfare and now wanna buy bitcoin to change my future. maybe lately but its profitable and valuable
Activity: 798
Merit: 121
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
Invest in bitcoin gives you a chance to make you successful. Invest and trading in bitcoin is a good source of income for you to become  financially stable in future, bitcoin helps you to become rich because the value is increasing. What are you waiting for start invest now to become millionaire in future with the help of bitcoin.
Activity: 433
Merit: 13
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Yes you are right.  Bitcoin is getting so popular and the price of Bitcoin is getting so high. If Bitcoin price continue its growing,  then it will possible to become millionaire in the future
Activity: 156

Why would he want people to know that he has that many bitcoins?
Activity: 673
Merit: 112
umachit.fund
it's easy to say, but who knows what will happen! if bitcoin collapses or depreciates, or quantum computers will conquer the world! but how much will wait to become a millionaire, and suddenly you will not have enough life)))
Activity: 1680
Merit: 655
Op posted this on June 26 th and it was around 2500$+ after 4 months it’s value doubled then there is no doubt about that bitcoin would make millionaire in future. But the person who is having money to invest that much of I want to buy 10 bitcoin present day price definitely I need 55000$ that’s highly impossible for me. So I don’t dream to be millionaire but want to full full some of my dreams .

But you would gladly have bought bitcoin now if you had money. I would also buy it, because I understand that bitcoin is the most reliable and profitable investment. Maybe my coins will make me a millionaire in a few years

i agree with mate nothing doubt for the thinking always be positive to achieve the dreams in life dreams become millionaire with bitcoin nothing impossible so far bitcoin closely fast increasing their value.
He is just being realistic with his goals and expectations as sometimes believing something that is hard to achieve would just make you expect for nothing. Right now even if the price of Bitcoin double it wouldn't be enough to make you rich in any way, you should be actively trading your Bitcoin in order to profit from it every time it has a price action. But honestly if you don't have enough capital you won't be rich just by trading even if you counted everyday as a day you profit from it.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103

This success story once again proves that the bitcoin gives the chance to receive all benefits of elite from the world of millionaires to the ordinary ordinary people who don't have any privileges
Activity: 526
Merit: 253
Damn
Op posted this on June 26 th and it was around 2500$+ after 4 months it’s value doubled then there is no doubt about that bitcoin would make millionaire in future. But the person who is having money to invest that much of I want to buy 10 bitcoin present day price definitely I need 55000$ that’s highly impossible for me. So I don’t dream to be millionaire but want to full full some of my dreams .
Well, if we can invest about $400000 in June 26th, we would be a millionaire by now. Bitcoin is absolutely our future and a great source of investment which can only bring money to the people. I hate how people keep criticizing bitcoin without learning or make any research about it. In my country, many stupid people invest their money in bitcoin and sell it after they see the price drops
Activity: 70
Be a milionarie is mah be a Dream.
Invest in good ideas is a MUST.

Betcoin is A good idea that can make your dream true.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 267
Those people bought bitcoin for sure last few years they earn a lot of money and they are now rich or millionaire and sometimes of them are kinds only and thats very amazing. I hope someday I will become millionaire also like them . So I qorkhard , do my best and gives effort to bitcoin so my bitcoin grow and those bitcoin will sell and you will earn a lot of profit.
Activity: 125
That's nice idea. The question is, will the price of btc increase or it will fall down Huh

I think the price of bitcoin is unpredictable because if you invest bitcoins today you can sure be a millionaire in the near future and you can buy the things what you want and the things what you need in your everyday life, you can also buy your family what they need or want in their everyday life also, and even if the price of bitcoin goes increasing or decreasing everyday or everymonth you can be a millionaire in the future. 
Activity: 952
Merit: 104

But you would gladly have bought bitcoin now if you had money. I would also buy it, because I understand that bitcoin is the most reliable and profitable investment. Maybe my coins will make me a millionaire in a few years

i agree with mate nothing doubt for the thinking always be positive to achieve the dreams in life dreams become millionaire with bitcoin nothing impossible so far bitcoin closely fast increasing their value.
Activity: 294

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
I totally agree with this . The growing price of bitcoin is giving a hope to investors to get rich everyday .
If we compare from where this all started , bitcoin has come a long way . It has never felt drastically so far and that is why it is not bad to say that if one invests in it now he can be  a millionaire in the future.  The exposure , popularity and the exposure bitcoin is getting is the  proof that it is going to make all of us rich very soon.
- This is true but that is just what happened in the past, now this is something that can not be sure because the price of bitcoin is quite high, I think it will increase in the future but not increase too much, so the millionaires in the future with Bitcoin, this will be a very difficult thing. Currently, investing in Bitcoin will have more risks, we should calculate and think carefully before investing, personally, I have stopped investing in Bitcoin, I do not want to bring my money to invest in a dangerous place, although I can regret in the future but the safety is above all
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Activity: 652
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
I totally agree with this . The growing price of bitcoin is giving a hope to investors to get rich everyday .
If we compare from where this all started , bitcoin has come a long way . It has never felt drastically so far and that is why it is not bad to say that if one invests in it now he can be  a millionaire in the future.  The exposure , popularity and the exposure bitcoin is getting is the  proof that it is going to make all of us rich very soon.
Activity: 80
Merit: 20
http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

This is a pretty good idea. invest in bitcoin now and wait for the price of bitcoin to rise. this is quite risky. But to become a millionaire you have to take risks. I think the bitcoin price will continue to increase but the bitcoin price will not increase as much as in previous years

I don't see how it is too risky people thought that in 2011 and look at them now they are laughing. Bitcoin if it continues the way it is it's almost surely going to increase or at the very least keep it's value.
Activity: 97
yes i know it.
its crazy. i love their family. they support each other i think. never mind what the child think, and his parent approve what he say and give chance for their child. it work and make him rich.
we discussed about bitcoin that can change some one life (in financial) and can make them success if you believe and fight in here.
Pages:
Jump to: