Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future! - page 24. (Read 15701 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
That's true. If you invest in btc today you will be a millionaire in future. Before, the price of btc is low. But now the price of btc is increasing day by day. so,it's the best time to invest btc.
If i earn btc i must be invest to get huge money.

Well, partially I would agree with you but current volatility is much lower than before and overall price growth speed is much slower but the risks for dumping the price are getting higher so who knows Smiley Anyway I guess that if no strict regulatory restrictions are applied the price will switch to completely new level in long-term perspective like 5-6 years.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
That's true. If you invest in btc today you will be a millionaire in future. Before, the price of btc is low. But now the price of btc is increasing day by day. so,it's the best time to invest btc.
Many people have proven that investing in bitcoin can make us rich. If you were in 2011 and bought 100 bitcoin then if you sell it now then you can be very rich. I would take the liberty to invest 50% of the money I have today to invest in bitcoin, it's a great moment to open up bigger opportunities for future profits. Let's follow, let's together develop bitcoin then feel the extraordinary advantage.
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

I feel you. I wish I had purchased bitcoin a little earlier than I did. I was apprehensive about losing money. But now that I have been able to make money from bitcoin, I have been trying to talk a lot of my friends and colleagues into buying bitcoin for investment purposes.
http://www.c[Suspicious link removed]m/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.

Bitcoin will grow but at a slower pace now. There are altcoins one could invest in, those which are really trying to transform the way things have been working.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!
If I first knew bitcoin I would do a large amount of money because its value is not as it is today.
For now 1 bitcoin alone is not necessarily nobody to buy because of the price of the selagit. So the chance of inves will be there if we are smart in using bitcoin and mined bitcoin because can get big bitcoin value also.

The same predicament as mine because I just knew bitcoin like two years ago and did not start upon learning about it.  I was confused but curious and at the same time afraid on trying new things.  If I was only part of those people who give a try to bitcoin, I could be a millionaire now considering I am the kind of person that would likely to hold on things.  Those who keep their bitcoins from the start up to now were already instant millionaire without a sweat.  Others who really have money are investing in bitcoin right now because as investors and good in handling money they know the potential of bitcoin.

Whether bitcoin stays or not, whether it helps people make money or not, blockchain tech is here to stay and is going to transform both fintech and non-fintech industries. Blockchain's revolutionary potential is still unfathomable. It might just alleviate more than half of the world's problems.

I would like to be optimistic about bitcoin too, but then I have a nagging doubt, what if governments worldwide ban bitcoin?

Yes, bitcoin's a sensible investment.  Smiley
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
If you have lots of bitcoin, invest in becoming a millionaire in the future or become a rich man. But if investing has a high risk that you have to bear alone.
Activity: 29
Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future!
If I first knew bitcoin I would do a large amount of money because its value is not as it is today.
For now 1 bitcoin alone is not necessarily nobody to buy because of the price of the selagit. So the chance of inves will be there if we are smart in using bitcoin and mined bitcoin because can get big bitcoin value also.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
This seems attractive. But I want to ask: is it really 100% when investing btc you will become rich? You are sure of that when there are many frauds and price crises everyday?
Its 50-50 win or lose situation when you invest into btc right now. Although its a risky thing investors are always doing this. Like what i said win or lose, if you invest you are prepared at you will accept no matter what will happen.
well! Not 50/50 but the chance for profit is 75% so we should invest in bitcoin if we have money investing will make our money grow fast but if we once invest then we should be patient and should wait for some time to see our money increased because the best about investment is, that if we invest our money today it will make us rich in the future but it just need to be patient.   
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
What you say is a very good idea, but whether the btc price will increase or even plummet, and if the btc price will jump so high maybe we will become a millionaire and if the btc price is so down draktically likely to last our btc It took quite a long time to Make use of btc

Yes. People think as if bitcoin has a 100% success rate in becoming the most successful and the top cryptocurrency after a few years. Yes, I have hope and I trust bitcoin, but who knows? An altcoin that is currently being ignored might be the king of cryptocurrencies after a decade. That's why I don't suggest people going 100% on bitcoin. It's better to lower your risks by diversifying into different cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 910
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Yes it can be really possible for him to get rich because he have a good foundation on it because he just buy it for a very low price of $12 and imagine how much a bitcoin costs in our current time. It is not just doubled, tripled but it do really surpass the original price he have bought for about more 10times price right now. That was a great move on his time of buying bitcoin while it is still on dump and just holding it for a long time until it pumps to a price we can never think to happen.
Activity: 837
Merit: 500
yea true get rich or die tryin
it will rise
but it all depends after 1 aug how's it goes

The thing is bitcoin is being look upon as a millionaire investment, the rumor that someone will be rich when they do that, but it isn't happening if you will be just holding into it for the rest of your life.

After August 1, the bitcoin price is expected to have a pump and maybe reach the $3000 price mark setting a new ATH. But what happened is that the August 1 is just another panic maker bringing some users to sell off their bitcoins. It just became a release of the new altcoin Bitcoin Cash. I think after the first day of August, the normal bitcoin will be expecting to continue it's life.
It will only be like what happened in ETH and ETC, Eth continues it's life . Ther just making scenes and makes the user's panic for some to be able to buy in low price. Aame thing might also happen in August 1 and definitely will be back on normal.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
it will rise

The thing is bitcoin is being look upon as a millionaire investment, the rumor that someone will be rich when they do that, but it isn't happening if you will be just holding into it for the rest of your life.

After August 1, the bitcoin price is expected to have a pump and maybe reach the $3000 price mark setting a new ATH. But what happened is that the August 1 is just another panic maker bringing some users to sell off their bitcoins. It just became a release of the new altcoin Bitcoin Cash. I think after the first day of August, the normal bitcoin will be expecting to continue it's life.
Activity: 252
Merit: 123
This seems attractive. But I want to ask: is it really 100% when investing btc you will become rich? You are sure of that when there are many frauds and price crises everyday?
Its 50-50 win or lose situation when you invest into btc right now. Although its a risky thing investors are always doing this. Like what i said win or lose, if you invest you are prepared at you will accept no matter what will happen.

A lot of people here are overly confident in bitcoin but as you say its a risky prospect and the volatility is insane compared to traditional investments.

Don't invest what you cannot afford to lose.
Activity: 112
Merit: 100
CareerXon - PRESALE ON 4TH NOV 50% BONUS
it will rise
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

wine. True, bitcoin investment now will help us rich in the future. But I think also need to have investment experience and a little luck.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
bitcoin'sprice regularly fluctuate. it can increase or reduce. So nothing is certain that Investing in Bitcoin will be a millionaire in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: