Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future! - page 27. (Read 15701 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
That's nice idea. The question is, will the price of btc increase or it will fall down Huh
Indeed. Investing bitcoin will really help you to get a high income even though it took time to wait. In addition to that, if you invest now in bitcoin you can a sure that you could earn and make a good profit in the future. I believe that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase so that try to invest now in bitcoin and you will become a millionaire in the future.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
That just goes to show that bitcoin doesn't care if you're young old rich or poor. Everyone has the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful community and hopefully change their lives for the better. $2300 is still very undervalued for bitcoin right now so hold on tight.
Yes, it must be still undervalued and we are still the early adopters. There are many speculations are available that bitcoin prices may hit million dollar levels in next five years and billion dollar levels in a decade etc. I guess these are coming up with some backing points like world population and their buying/investing capacity.

I agree bitcoin may get us the possibilities to become millionaire in coming years but only with the requirement of holding it. If we get temp on seeing good prices then regretting alone the final result.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
I doubt it, but good luck to people who do it.

I would rather just find something that is more sustainable. After the tx fees are jumping so high, you have to remember 80% of the world has income lower than Bitcoin investors, that is the lower half of the population that often get forgotten.

If you live in a 3rd or 2nd word country, then you cant afford 30$ transaction fees, given that you earn less than that in 1 week.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
That just goes to show that bitcoin doesn't care if you're young old rich or poor. Everyone has the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful community and hopefully change their lives for the better. $2300 is still very undervalued for bitcoin right now so hold on tight.

Well if you are poor you can't buy so much bitcoins. This is still a game for people who have a little bit of money to gazillions. Yeah we all have the same opportunity here, but not all of us can seize or take advantage of this opportunity. $2,300 is indeed undervalued, especially right now because of the fears for august 1, this is why the price is low.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Activity: 688
Merit: 106
That's nice idea. The question is, will the price of btc increase or it will fall down Huh
I agree that invest is a nice idea. Furthermore, I think if you invest now in bitcoin there is a possibility that you could get and make a good profit in the future. Investing is a part of business that you could get shares in particular company and if you invest now in bitcoin it will makes you millionaire in the future because I know that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Investing is a great idea if you want to get and make a high income. In addition to that, I think the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase in the near future so that is better to invest your money now in bitcoin. I know that bitcoin can really help me to become rich or millionaire in the near future. Lastly, I guess the price if bitcoin will not fall down in the future.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Yes, bitcoin has shown exceptional track record and I believe that Bitcoin will continue to rise in the future. However, I don't want someone to stay on false hope, investing in bitcoin is still a risky game and one can end up losing his money and on the other hand, we have seen the example in OP's post of how small investment could turn into multiple returns machine. One should invest as much as he can afford to lose.

In any investment there is still risk involved and we can not neglect it. With the advent of this new blockchain technology,it is really revolutionizing the way we transact and do business in this virtual world. Among this, cryptocurrencies creates more opportunity which gives the rise of many anonymous millionaires. You can also check here :

>>> Mysterious Ethereum Millionaire Sparks New Debate on Anonymity<<<

Absolutely agree that the technology and this digital revolution would give us many more millionaires in the coming future and I also agree on the part of the risk that in any investment, the risk is associated with it, even there is a risk in not taking any risk. However, I want everyone to assess their risk profile and capacity of the losing capital in order to avoid any negative impact on their lifestyle.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 579
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
Lucky only to those who were in the beginning. Now it is difficult to predict the growth of bitcoin, but nevertheless one must lose hope that one can become a millionaire once with just a few coins.

you can not believe how many times the same words came out of the mouth of others (or rather their fingertips typing it in Smiley) and price has been on a lot of different levels each time anybody said the same thing.

it is not exactly about "hope". it is mostly logic, or to come up with the conclusion that bitcoin can rise more based on the growing adoption which is not yet anywhere near what it can be.
Activity: 114
Merit: 100
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
Lucky only to those who were in the beginning. Now it is difficult to predict the growth of bitcoin, but nevertheless one must lose hope that one can become a millionaire once with just a few coins.
Activity: 850
Merit: 504
Yes, bitcoin has shown exceptional track record and I believe that Bitcoin will continue to rise in the future. However, I don't want someone to stay on false hope, investing in bitcoin is still a risky game and one can end up losing his money and on the other hand, we have seen the example in OP's post of how small investment could turn into multiple returns machine. One should invest as much as he can afford to lose.

In any investment there is still risk involved and we can not neglect it. With the advent of this new blockchain technology,it is really revolutionizing the way we transact and do business in this virtual world. Among this, cryptocurrencies creates more opportunity which gives the rise of many anonymous millionaires. You can also check here :

>>> Mysterious Ethereum Millionaire Sparks New Debate on Anonymity<<<
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
Yeah, i think that's right. Everybody has same opportunity to become millionaire by investing bitcoin. Lets believe the bitcoin that it can be increased continuously in the future!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
we heard about the 12 year boy becoming billionaire and really its like invest now and become rich in future.   
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
This phrase would be more actual in 2008-2010 year. Today to buy bitcoin per 2600$ to be rich in the future is just crazy to me. I can't but even 1/4 of BTC today, what to tell about buying of at least 1 BTC! Grin
Yes, I heard of this kid and I'm very happy to him and his parents, because of I doubt he would provide it himself in such young age.

It's a good point.

Most people can no longer afford to buy a whole bitcoin.

Soon, the banks will be buying bitcoin and almost no individual will have one.

It will be the storage of wealth.

Not the transaction layer of digital money.

Watch litecoin, dash, veritaseum, etc.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
Well if you are saying that it is not too late to invest in Bitcoin I am not against your statement but can we get real in just one moment? As you ask us about imagining Bitcoin's price 5-10 years from now, Bitcoin as of today is worth 2522$ per Bitcoin which is expensive for a cryptocurrency or something that exist virtually. For me it is considerable if the price like what you said is like 12$ below but if we continue to imagine Bitcoin having prices of 100,000$ + we are actually fooling ourselves. To be rich now in Bitcoin we have to have a larger capital.
Correct, bitcoin still has a lot of potential to grow but we are not going to see prices like that anytime soon which is why those that want to make a lot of money fast should probably turn their heads to altcoins since that is where most of the actions is at the moment.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
We don't really know if it could make us millionaire in the future but for the boy who really made it,
It was really a good investment and well played for holding it for a long time.
Activity: 1806
Merit: 672
Well if you are saying that it is not too late to invest in Bitcoin I am not against your statement but can we get real in just one moment? As you ask us about imagining Bitcoin's price 5-10 years from now, Bitcoin as of today is worth 2522$ per Bitcoin which is expensive for a cryptocurrency or something that exist virtually. For me it is considerable if the price like what you said is like 12$ below but if we continue to imagine Bitcoin having prices of 100,000$ + we are actually fooling ourselves. To be rich now in Bitcoin we have to have a larger capital.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
The trading of Bitcoin in very simple. Buying requires a credit or debit or Paypal or a bank account. It is that simple.

I love the story
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
It is actually an inspiring story for most of the people who uses bitcoin in terms of income. But to have a goal of being a billionaire someday you need to do your best and part to make it tangible for you to achieve. Definitely most of the people are working hard for a living but for you to stretch that dream or a living on earning more you need to have an installation or steps. First you need to be open on investing and make sure to take the risk for you to earn more. Continue to educate yourself and make a living in every day updates and happenings on bitcoin. And lastly focus and work hard. And no doubt that possibilitys is not just like the word but a reality.
Pages:
Jump to: