Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in bitcoins today and be a millionaire in the future! - page 26. (Read 15701 times)

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
I agree and I also heard about that story. No one knows what will happen in the future of Bitcoin. In my opinion, what will happen in August 1 will affect the future you are referring to. Wether it will be positive or negative. But based on the observations, future is bright for Bitcoin. Now that more people are engaging themselve on investing in Bitcoin. The demand is also increasing. If you'll invest now , there's a chance that you'll be rich after years.
It is reality that no one know that what will happen after August 1st, but everyonehas the fear that might bitcoin be ended or collapse completely. I think nothing of the kind is being happening with bitcoin. I think due hard fork bitcoin will effect little bit, but after some time bitcoin will become stable with his highest value in the market once again.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
I dont think anyone will become millionaires if they started BTC today, the market is quite saturated.. unless you got in early in a promising altcoin, IMO
Maybe you are right, because I am doubting now if bitcoin will still increases. So, I think I will just play safe. If I will just let my bitcoin ncreases before maybe I have a lot of bitcoin right now. Investing bitcoin is good but we also have a strategies to do so we can not lose bitcoin in the future.
Yeah bitcoin prices have gone up pretty high and maybe you will not be able to buy bitcoin at a low price in the future, bitcoin prices will not be too volatile like when first in the market so in trade though it would be quite difficult to get a big profit if you do not have a lot of capital . Nowadays it is quite difficult to get rich even become a millionaire from bitcoin
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
Bitcoin can make us rich. We just need to find out the correct way to use it. We have to invest safely and wisely in bitcoin. And that will make us rich one day.

Yeah invest now and hold it for long term. In that way we can achieve our dream of becoming rich.
As we all know that bitcoin will get its price to its peak. Have patience enough to hold.
Im planning to hold the half of my coins and invest the other half to some ventures like putting up my desire business.

Yes, that is what I would like to do, to invest, to earn, keep it for long time and make a profit.  That is if I have extra bitcoin since I only earn enough for my daily needs.  But I will do a way for me to atleast save some of my precious bitcoin since I know that its price will really price bigtime.  Good for you if you can invest your bitcoin and put up some business.  I could also do that just a single step at a time.  I will make necessary saving so that I could still meet my daily needs.
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/20/bitcoin-millionaire-erik-finman-says-going-to-college-isnt-worth-it.html

Have you heard of the story of a 12 year old kid who wagered with his mom that if he will be a millionaire at age 18 he will not go to college. To his mothers surprise he is now a millionaire and never went to college. His secret he bought bitcoin at 12$ with a 1000 $ gift from his grandmother.

If we also dream of getting rich in the future it is now time to invest in bitcoins. Many said that we will be experiencing bubbles more often, that is true but we have survived it and still bitcoin keeps moving on.

If we want to get rich invest in bitcoins today. The price of bitcoin today is at 2600$ and moving up but imagine its value 5 to 10 years from now.
I agree and I also heard about that story. No one knows what will happen in the future of Bitcoin. In my opinion, what will happen in August 1 will affect the future you are referring to. Wether it will be positive or negative. But based on the observations, future is bright for Bitcoin. Now that more people are engaging themselve on investing in Bitcoin. The demand is also increasing. If you'll invest now , there's a chance that you'll be rich after years.
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
Bitcoin can make us rich. We just need to find out the correct way to use it. We have to invest safely and wisely in bitcoin. And that will make us rich one day.

Yeah invest now and hold it for long term. In that way we can achieve our dream of becoming rich.
As we all know that bitcoin will get its price to its peak. Have patience enough to hold.
Im planning to hold the half of my coins and invest the other half to some ventures like putting up my desire business.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

He is lucky enough to have bought that much bitcoins at just $12.Many early birds have bought bitcoins when most of people said that bitcoin would die and they kept their trust in such a new innovative currency.They deserve fully for what benefits they enjoy today.
Activity: 519
Merit: 101

Wow, It is really amazing. I also want to be a millionaire so I could help my mother and my relatives. I wish I have a grandmother that will give me a 1000$ as gift. But unlike him I will go to college and finish a degree because despite how poor I am right now, the best gift I can give to myself is to have a degree. I am starting to invest bitcoin at this time and I may be a millionaire but I can get/earn money that is enough for me to my needs and wants and to have big savings. I know that if a person dream, he/she will make a way just to make true.
Activity: 169
Merit: 102
Heard that I was so amazed at the child that he was determined to become a millionaire without any education he just rely on bitcoin by investing in it by buying lots of bitcoin because he knows the progress of bitcoin will grow and have a high value in the future.
Of course everyone would crave it to be a millionaire at an early age so that in the future we can have a business so successful to be passed on to our children later.
Extremely true! Only the real traders and men with foresight can understand the worth and miracles of bitcoins. I agree with you that so many youngsters who know about bitcoins are investing in them at huge scale because they have once enjoyed the perks of owning bitcoins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 257
That's true, investing into Bitcoin right now will make you to be a millionaire in the future. Bitcoin growth is assured, consider the growth it has experienced from the start. In between several panic situation might arise, but we need to have patience to profit.
I agree that investing in bitcoin will make you millionaire or billionaire in the future. In addition to that, investing is part of business that will help you to get a high income even though it took time to wait but you can a sure that you could get that high income. Lastly, that bitcoin can really help you to become rich or millionaire in the future.
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
Activity: 588

Wow Im so amazed and inspired to reached that kind of life,I hope so I can reahed that sooner.I really want to be rich instant because its a critical condition for me of supporting my family now,As a single mom its really dificult to look for a higher income,my salary is not enough for my kids.Thats why Im desperate now how to get extra income.I really want to have savings good for 3months for my kids needs,So that I can focus on this online job so that I can earn bitcoin to trade and invest.So that I will reach my dream to be rich to give my family a better life.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
I dont think anyone will become millionaires if they started BTC today, the market is quite saturated.. unless you got in early in a promising altcoin, IMO
Maybe you are right, because I am doubting now if bitcoin will still increases. So, I think I will just play safe. If I will just let my bitcoin ncreases before maybe I have a lot of bitcoin right now. Investing bitcoin is good but we also have a strategies to do so we can not lose bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
Im also investing on bitcoin, because for my future retirement, though it is possible you'll be millionaire by investing on bitcoin, it still have a lot of bitcoin to invest! i wish i i could turn back time and invest on bitcoin when it first came out!

All of us here are investors in bitcoin and it's depending on how much you can invest. The good thing in investing today.

The price is already high but there will be a chance that the price of bitcoin can get up higher.

Even you you will hold 1 bitcoin for years, you can be rich enough.
Activity: 140
That just goes to show that bitcoin doesn't care if you're young old rich or poor. Everyone has the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful community and hopefully change their lives for the better. $2300 is still very undervalued for bitcoin right now so hold on tight.

I agree, investing with bitcoin today will surely helps you become millionaire in the future, i believe that even you started small over the years you will still able to make more money. The price of bitcoin today are still cheap and im sure in the future it will soar high.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250
Im also investing on bitcoin, because for my future retirement, though it is possible you'll be millionaire by investing on bitcoin, it still have a lot of bitcoin to invest! i wish i i could turn back time and invest on bitcoin when it first came out!
Activity: 361
That just goes to show that bitcoin doesn't care if you're young old rich or poor. Everyone has the opportunity to be a part of this wonderful community and hopefully change their lives for the better. $2300 is still very undervalued for bitcoin right now so hold on tight.
That is true if you are able to invest in it at a good time and if you have the money to invest when the price goes down ,then there is a chance to make money five years down the line,but lets wait for August and then we could determine what the price will be,just wait for some time and we will have some clarity.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
That's nice idea. The question is, will the price of btc increase or it will fall down Huh
I agree that invest is a nice idea. Furthermore, I think if you invest now in bitcoin there is a possibility that you could get and make a good profit in the future. Investing is a part of business that you could get shares in particular company and if you invest now in bitcoin it will makes you millionaire in the future because I know that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase.
yes there is no doubt about the fact that people want to become millionaire and that is only possible because of bitcoin, if you have invested a good amount of money in bitcoin i am sure that it will make you millionaire after some years.
Activity: 868
Merit: 504
That's nice idea. The question is, will the price of btc increase or it will fall down Huh
Indeed. Investing bitcoin will really help you to get a high income even though it took time to wait. In addition to that, if you invest now in bitcoin you can a sure that you could earn and make a good profit in the future. I believe that the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase so that try to invest now in bitcoin and you will become a millionaire in the future.
Bitcoin is a potential investment, so every investor would like to throw his fund in this field because of Bitcoin such a legit and profitable currency. Here, time is worthless where we focus on profit.
Activity: 118
Primedice & Stake Brand Manager for Balkan
Hahahha,holy shit,great storry!
copper member
Activity: 463
Merit: 251
It's great idea for future rich.
Pages:
Jump to: