Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in BTC vs Invest in Real Estate? - page 43. (Read 19235 times)

ND
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
I invest in both crypto and real estate. These are different strategies. Cryptocurrencies can contribute to the growth of capital. Profitable real estate gives monthly passive income.
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Apps Development Automation Platform
its a great idea for use half of your bitcoin asset for investment into something real, but I think investment in technology is better. and I will buy some technology stock, and buy some houses for rent, or you can investmen to the big company that you trusted,
Activity: 868
Merit: 16
Between invested in bitcoin and real estate is good for your investment place. Invested in bitcoin it's not just you have money and spend your money into bitcoin but you should know how and why invested in bitcoin. For me invested in bitcoin is different from other investment place. Need a time for learn more and you must have how control your brain when the price bitcoin goes up and goes down. So, I suggest you for divide you money and you go invested in bitcoin and real estate. Don't you choose wait because you can't get anything.
Activity: 168
Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I
                Spend all my BTC on that shares?
                Spend small (profit) part?
                Or just do nothing and wait?

Huh?!

I’ll do appreciate for answers with any suggestions and recommendations!

I think you must do nothing and wait a little bit more. Bitcoin will pump this year after that you invest the half to the real estate and the half to bitcoin. That is also a good decision to do now! Goodluck to your decisions think twice man!
Activity: 68
If you want a lot of profit then choose bitcoin investment, because the benefits of bitcoin investment far more than real estate investment. But if you want a definite result even a little then choose a real estate investment.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
You can have them both but it only matters of your capital and we can gains profit at them.It's our own decision to risk our money in having crypto investment, but is better also to have a real stuffs along with.
You can get both but at the same time it is not easy since you need a huge amount of capital in order to have both, in my country you only need a few bitcoins to buy a nice home and I will not be surprised that in the future you are only going to need one bitcoin or even only a fraction of a bitcoin to buy a house and when that happens I'll cash out all my bitcoin.
Activity: 87
Bitcoin chart is going up and down some times I am thinking maybe I should invest part of my BTC (at least the part of the profit  I’ve made on crypto) into something real?!
Let’s say I can buy share of real estate company and get the part of profit (50-100% per Year).

Should I

Huh?!

Everything depends on the curren crypto-market trend. If you'll invest in BTC at the right time - you'll be able to invest in both  Grin Grin
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
If I have a lot money I will do both. Then I will check what stock in the market that will give me more in return. For me it is better to have a lot of option that will give me more income. Most specially a passive income. Just a thought.
Activity: 350
Should I
Huh?!
If you want to invest in stock and other investment assets, then I advise you first read biography of the most well-known and the rich the investor in the world Warren Buffett, it will be useful to you. He gives a good advice on investing.
https://www.execrank.com/board-of-directors-articles/warren-buffetts-10-rules-for-success
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
If I have more money I might be invested in the real estate because of real estate have the risk of a much smaller in an appeal by bitcoin who have the risk of a very large and it’s a lack of invested in bitcoin though bitcoin give us the big advantages and quickly
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
You can have them both but it only matters of your capital and we can gains profit at them.It's our own decision to risk our money in having crypto investment, but is better also to have a real stuffs along with.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
If your financial goal is short-term (between 1–5 years) and your risk appetite is high, meaning your heart and soul can tolerate big potential loses, then Bitcoin is a good option for you.
There's big optimism for this currency + many speculators, to which you can make money off if you're smart enough.

That is the profile of the person that could make money in bitcoin you need to have some goal and to be willing to hold for sometime, one year is the minimum amount of time that you should consider to hold bitcoin, five years is a lot more reasonable, and if you are willing to hold no matter how much the market moves then you can make money in bitcoin but you need to be realistic, look at what happened to those that invested in December they thought they could manage their emotions only to discover they could not and now they have lost their money.
Activity: 644
Merit: 261
We know that price of cryptocurrencies is volatile and if you are getting your income from it and you have fixed expenses then you need to have another source of income. The option for me would be to invest in real estate or in agriculture. If possible we should always have multiple sources of income because as we can see nowadays, we are in a bear market so we need bigger amount of coins if we need to pay some expenses that are only payable in fiat. If we have income in fiat then we do not need to convert some coins to fiat and there is a possibility of it increasing in value in the future.

Every time you have crypto profits OP, you should invest it to create another business so that you don't have to worry in case you have to pay for some expenses. Investing in real estate or in any business you are passionate about will do.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
Having also a real state asset is a good investment especially if your location is good its value will be double in the future. Just also in bitcoin it's value is getting higher.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
If i wilm be given a chance to invest in real estate and i have the capital,  i will love to do it,  for other choice of investment.  Doing investment to other field is also important because if your invest fails you have some spare and dont need to start a new one.
Activity: 105
Merit: 100
We can never go wrong with both investing in btc and real estate. Is just so happen they have different profitability range. In Real Estate you have to wait for so many years before the actual value goes higher and this investment is not a liquid investment that you can encash anytime. BTC is a liquid investment that we could sell and encash anytime we want to the risk in investing in btc is the unstable flactuation of the market the so called volatile market. But if i will choose between the two i would go for bitcoin because of the higher profitability rate we just need to manage our investments to avoid any losses.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
what do you need, if want big profit bitcoin is good investment
if you have much money, and want safe youre money real estate this mean property is very good
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
Since you are interested in both, take out half of your bitcoins then invest it in the real estate shares. This way you are covered on both ends. Since investments are basically just a gamble and no one is sure if they will work out well in the end or end up badly so using this method, you know that should anyone fail, then you have another one to fall back on.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252

Should I

Huh?!

This is really a good strategy of yours, if you want to play more safer, i prefer to choose your first idea. Get the 50% of your profit in bitcoin and invest it into real state for more safer and stable income, but investing to real state is quiet expensive and you need to draw a big amount of money to start.
I prefer to invest in real estate, because it really becomes a very long investment, and will be more profitable. but for the moment, I do not have so much money, so I use bitcoin to make my money grow.
Real estate is just like bitcoin because both are long term investments. Though both are quite much profitable but I am more inclined towards bitcoin than real estate and the reasons are pretty obvious. The rate of profit is faster and more with bitcoin than real estate. Moreover it is not that easy to have shares in real estate while it is possible for even unemployed people to work hard and own a bitcoin.
Activity: 686
Merit: 125
it depends on your assessment or evaluation on the real estate that got your interest in a form of investment. Either way are good investment which we all know that real estate investment became more and more expensive as the day passes by. Yet, its maturity of being expensive may take some time before you realize your profit unlike in bitcoin that you could almost gain big profit every year and that is the good thing about btc. For now hold your btc and sell the other part of it to bitcoin then pursue your dreams. I know that you are a good man nothing will get in your way to reach your goals in life.
Pages:
Jump to: