Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 112. (Read 41759 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 09, 2018, 06:53:46 AM
It seems to me that now is the right time to invest in the ethereum, because the price is at a rather pleasant level of support and it is unlikely that it will leave in the near future!
Activity: 18
July 08, 2018, 10:59:59 AM
I think right now, when the market is down and will continue to be for a while, is the best time to invest on altcoins, ethereum is a nice option that seems realiable and promising overall, but you could also try NEO or EOS.
Activity: 238
July 08, 2018, 10:55:06 AM
it is always a good time to invest in ethereum especially if the price is down too deep and we can buy much of ethereum. many of us still buy ethereum even if the price increases because they know that the ethereum could increase too like bitcoin and it will give a big profit to them. I would suggest keeping at least 20% of your portfolio in Ethereum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
July 08, 2018, 10:54:22 AM
Ethereum is a coin that has a bright and promising future prospect so investing in it is a very good idea because it will generate big profits in the future, I see the price of Ethereum is slowly starting to rise so this is a good opportunity to invest in it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 08, 2018, 10:46:52 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

As of the moment, yes it is safe. Indeed, a good time to invest in ethereum is now. Because the markets price is stable and the value of ethereum in the market, i think, will increase.
Activity: 89
July 08, 2018, 10:40:42 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

Right now for ethereum investment, we can buy ethereum when its value is low. You can invest long-term waiting for the value of ethereum to rise again. When the value is high you can sell it for a profit or keep it for a while waiting for higher value.
Activity: 98
July 08, 2018, 10:12:36 AM
If you want for a long-term investment and stable altcoin, yes it better to invest to ethereum now specially this time the price of ethereum is still affordable. Ethereum is on the top list of altcoin that you can invest for a long-term investment and since most of the ICOs based on this coin that is why it was still supported by many people.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
July 08, 2018, 12:57:15 AM
i think invest on major coin always be a good choice like etherium or bitcoin besides invest on any altcoin at ico sale, so i will say yes, go invest on etherium.
Activity: 77
July 08, 2018, 12:54:24 AM
good question gan. I think investing in that manaput can at any time, depending on what we will invest, including Ethereum investment, ICO and bitcoin it can at any time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Earn crypto for being contacted
July 08, 2018, 12:25:45 AM
Although the price of all crypto is declining but at least the current price is slowly rising again.
Ethereum prices from year to year continue to increase although the increase is not significant, so that it makes many investors and users very interested in ethereum.
Therefore, ethereum has now become a very appropriate crypto to serve as a place of investment for many people.
I myself am very interested in ethereum and bitcoin as well, because i think that both crypto is very popular so it is right for me to invest in it.
July 07, 2018, 11:57:45 PM
I think, Ethereum's platform which offers smart contracts and decentralized applications which is why the new developers are chooising ethereum for their projects, erc20 tokens are commonly use by these new coins that is why ethereum is the coin second to the bitcoin which is acceptable because its platform is powerful.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
July 07, 2018, 09:39:52 AM
I think this is the right time to invest ethereum because I see the potential possessed by ethereum has a promising future and can compete with bitcoin for now.
Activity: 66
July 07, 2018, 09:26:37 AM
Ethereum is great for long-term investments. Its growth is very significant, slowly and steadily. The value of ethereum though is now unstable, still better as altcoin. So much reaching ethereum in order to invest wisely.
Activity: 168
July 06, 2018, 10:09:55 AM
By the end of the year, the price for ETH will grow to $ 1000-1500.  So now is a very good time to buy ETH and hold it until the end of the year.
July 06, 2018, 06:40:10 AM
Yes, now is a good time for investment.  The price of coins almost every day falls and it is better now to buy coins.
Activity: 70
July 06, 2018, 05:10:48 AM
Ethereum is popular coin after Bitcoin having potential to grow more and good restore value.Ether is the best option to invest for long term it will hit on top in near future and hold with patience till find best moment to meet the expected profit.
Activity: 84
July 06, 2018, 03:42:28 AM
My answer is yes. First of all, you can see this has been listed top 10 in coinmarketcap, so we can pretty sure that many people pay attention to this one. Then projects are utilizing ERC20 tokens for their interesting ideas and meaningful for all kinds of career in the world, so it can never disappear.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
July 05, 2018, 09:23:00 AM
i prefer long-term investment in coins and the ETH  is one of the best choices at the moment, so do not be afraid to buy.

Probably, it will cost even more than 2 thousand. I am sure that the most patient investors that will hold it for about a year, will be the happiest people that can make good money on this cryptocurrency.
July 05, 2018, 06:39:26 AM
Apparently, eth is slowly recovering from its dips over the last months and i believe this is a good sign that eth, including the market, is improving. With this, it is best to invest in eth now rahter than later because it might be a little too pricey if you wait a little longer.
Activity: 86
July 05, 2018, 04:25:52 AM
Investing in this year's encryption market is a good idea. The price of cryptocurrency this year is very low, and the price of Ethereum has also dropped a lot. I will invest in some Ethereum in this year's encryption market.
Jump to: