Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 131. (Read 41759 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0
June 05, 2018, 12:26:10 PM
if only ethereum has a limited amount of supply, I would really believe in ethereum. but ethereum has an unlimited amount of supply, so for me there is always a sense of doubt for investment in ethereum.
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 05, 2018, 04:32:07 AM
I think now is a good time to invest in the Etherium. The course of Etherium today is $ 591. For the last 60 days the course of the Etherium has already increased by 52%. At the same time, the rate of Etherium grew by 152%. for 12 months. Etherium is a very profitable long-term investment. In addition, I already read a lot of information on the forum and sites where it was said that the course of the Etherium at the end of 2018 will be about 2000-2500$.
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 10:56:11 PM
I think it's worth investing in Ethereum , because there are many different coins on the platform, and it grows bigger every day. Even in the declining market,Ethereum still maintains a good price.
Activity: 182
June 04, 2018, 10:51:11 PM
I think it's a good time to buy ETH because the current price is quite low. But you have to convince yourself to invest ETH and be ready to take risks. Over the next period ETH will increase and continue to grow.
yes, I agree with you this is the right time to buy ethereum because now the market is down, so I suggest to buy Ethereum now and save it in the next few months, Ethereum is a very good coin I'm sure the price will recover quickly.
Activity: 89
June 04, 2018, 07:52:05 PM
Etherium is a very good coin, it has a great future and of course it is worth it to invest in it. After a while it will be worth much more.
Activity: 183
June 04, 2018, 12:02:36 PM
Now the price of coins is falling.  The price of ETH is now less than $ 600.  I think this is a good price to invest.
Activity: 92
Merit: 7
June 04, 2018, 11:31:23 AM
Its always a good decision to invest in ethereum.
Its one of the major and best performing coin in the market.
Ethereum shows a sign that it might rise up anytime soon.
So its better to invest as early as possible.
Right now might be a good time while the price is not that too high.
The lower the value of the coin the better time to invest.
The goal of the pricwe of ETH for me is 2000$ minimum!
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
June 04, 2018, 11:26:47 AM
Its always a good time to invest in Ethereum, you can never go wrong with investing in this coin. With so many developments coming up there is only place Ethereum is going and that is moon. Also you wont be able to buy Ethereum at so cheap prices again in the future and this is your last chance to buy at these prices.

right, fully agreed. I think the ethereum can go miles further from current prices and adoption levels. They have the aims to become a unique ecosystem, not only a platform to launch new coins.
Activity: 187
June 04, 2018, 11:24:36 AM
Ethereum is a very good choice for investing at any time. This is the best coin. I like to keep and buy it. Up to $ 1000 ethereum is a safe and good investment to buy. I believe in his great future!
Activity: 97
June 04, 2018, 11:19:43 AM
What period of time are you willing to hold Ethereum? A week, a month, a year? That is a question you should definitely ask yourself before buying Ethereum. I would only recommend buying it as a short-term investment (1-4 weeks) not longer.
Activity: 71
June 04, 2018, 11:01:52 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
Maybe that time
not the right time, but maybe there is now a chance to return where Ethereum should be.
Activity: 224
June 04, 2018, 05:52:38 AM
the month of the season in the market of crypto currencies affected the price of ethereum very much and reduced it to half price. if investors now buy ethereum at this low price, they will be able to earn big money in a few months.
Activity: 392
June 04, 2018, 05:49:26 AM
yes i understood craps creatures on each verge of Neo and Lisk. testament sojourning it outside. on the contrary i deem that the detail that ethereum is already established can rhytidoplasty fwwl more safe on each verge of it
Activity: 98
June 03, 2018, 02:03:11 PM
Etherium is a reliable currency for long-term investment. I think now is a good time to invest as the Ethereum course gradually begins to grow. Today, the Etherium already cost $ 617.
Activity: 136
June 03, 2018, 01:59:09 PM
I think it's a good time to buy ETH because the current price is quite low. But you have to convince yourself to invest ETH and be ready to take risks. Over the next period ETH will increase and continue to grow.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
June 03, 2018, 01:58:40 PM
Its always a good time to invest in Ethereum, you can never go wrong with investing in this coin. With so many developments coming up there is only place Ethereum is going and that is moon. Also you wont be able to buy Ethereum at so cheap prices again in the future and this is your last chance to buy at these prices.
Activity: 79
June 03, 2018, 12:48:25 PM
It seems to me better to wait, when the price for eth falls below $ 600 and then I advise buying coins.
Activity: 596
Merit: 500
June 03, 2018, 11:27:02 AM
I think Ethereum has great potential for development. Its intelligent contracts are widely used. The price of Ethereum is very low, and prices are rising and falling. I think Ethereum is profitable. Yes, I think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum
Activity: 448
June 03, 2018, 11:23:01 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
Yes,I think investing in ETH is always good.
No matter how the market goes at the moment,it will bring you profit in the future for sure,because Ethereum is already huge coin on market and will only grow.
Activity: 317
June 03, 2018, 11:20:44 AM
Presently Ethereum is the best profitable investment platform so definitely it will right time to invest in Ethereum. But many peoples are looking some other cheap coins because Ethereum is already developed cryptocurrency so it will raise in the market but it is not satisfy our expectations. I think many new coins are the best profitable platform for current situation so you should invest in new coin it makes huge profits for after two years.
Jump to: