Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 132. (Read 41759 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 03, 2018, 11:19:52 AM
ethereum`s price has changing its price drastically, and with this you can earn a good and easy profit out of it, but make sure to monitor its price regularly. So better to store some ethereum in you wallet.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 11:13:47 AM
Honestly, Yes. I think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum because the value of Ethereum for now is not too high. So much better if we take an action this time, let's invest Ethereum, and I'm sure the value of it will rise soon.
Activity: 224
June 03, 2018, 11:13:41 AM
Ethereum is more stable than any other Cryptocurrency. Many Ico projects create an ERC20 token and use Blockchain Ethereum for smart contracting. While the situation will be the same, the price will remain stable. Save options You can invest in Ethereum but please do not use hot money, just invest for something you can afford to lose. Give the rest of the money from your salary.

I do not agree with you. Ethereum also fell in price the same way as all other crypto-currencies (in January the price reached $ 1,200, and then it dropped to $ 400). Therefore it is wrong to say that Ethereum is a stable coin. Invest in Ethereum is possible and necessary. Its price will definitely grow.
Activity: 308
June 03, 2018, 11:08:43 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
I think yes. ETH is very promising if you take for a long period it brings income. Only need patience.
Good luck Smiley
Activity: 476
June 03, 2018, 11:04:52 AM
You would be late if your not investing some ethereum right now, ethereum changing its price constantly and it is a good way to earn some profit, so better have some in you wallet.
Activity: 276
June 03, 2018, 11:04:06 AM
Ethereum is more stable than any other Cryptocurrency. Many Ico projects create an ERC20 token and use Blockchain Ethereum for smart contracting. While the situation will be the same, the price will remain stable. Save options You can invest in Ethereum but please do not use hot money, just invest for something you can afford to lose. Give the rest of the money from your salary.
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 10:57:05 AM
Ethereum are a good coin. Most believed coin by most of new big project outhere. Im very positive with this ethereum and very confidence the price will rises soon.
Activity: 350
June 03, 2018, 10:48:42 AM
I think Ethereum is a good coin to invest in with confidence. This is a fairly safe investment, but it is necessary to invest in Ethereum in the long term.
Activity: 364
June 03, 2018, 10:15:11 AM
yes, of course it's a good time to buy and invest in ethereum because the price of ethereum will continue to grow and become stronger, so if the investment in ethereum will be profitable
Activity: 434
June 03, 2018, 09:32:07 AM
Hello.

Every time is the time to make an investment if you want to earn more in the future, because the more investment the highest possibility to have a good profit in the near future.
Activity: 254
Merit: 18
June 03, 2018, 08:32:10 AM
It is not bad moment, depending on for how long you want to hodl in there. I think that for you peace of mind you can get in at 450 euros or so.
Activity: 212
June 03, 2018, 08:25:20 AM
Hello.

i dont know what ethereum is but if the investing is the topic its good. I can suggest that you can invest within this market. why?, because the current encryption market price is too low. so the investment cost will be not totally high but small
Activity: 161
June 03, 2018, 08:25:12 AM
Hello.

it is always a good time to invest in ethereum especially if the price is down too deep and we can buy much of ethereum. many of us still buy ethereum even if the price increases because they know that the ethereum could increase too like bitcoin and it will give a big profit to them. so it is better if we can use this time to buy more ethereum.
investing in Ethereum will be very profitable. because for Ethereum itself can improve its development. so for the future, Ethereum is able to become a coin that provides a huge profit opportunity in the future. so it would be very profitable to invest in Ethereum.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
June 03, 2018, 08:19:16 AM
According to the analyst that ethereum will rise to multiple 3x this year and this time ethereum is down so it is better to invest and hold in order to have that opportunity.
ETH being base for smart contracts and platform for the new ICO's is the upcoming flavor of the market. ETH is drawing attention a lot of investors as transaction speed is quite fast and rate of development is also better than the other cryptos. Moreover, now is the good time to hold or invest in it as the currency is still not fully recovered and a greater rise in the price is expected by the end of the year...
Activity: 126
June 03, 2018, 08:03:42 AM
If you want to invest in Ethereum, I suggest that you can invest in this market, because the current encryption market price is very low. The investment cost will be small.
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
June 03, 2018, 08:00:30 AM
As I know, ethereum is a very promising coin to earn a great income. The development continues consistently, so ethereum has a high confidence to be able to achieve high prices. After yesterday's ethereum decline, I see that ethereum is now undergoing a very good repair, the price has started to be consistent to increase. This is an opportunity to get as much benefit from investing in ethereum right now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 03, 2018, 07:40:26 AM
Hello.

As of the moment (6/3/2018, the price of Etherium is 619$ which is relatively high for the month of June. If the market falls down to between 300-500$ of Etherium I think that is the best time to buy so you will be able to take the advantage of huge profit margin if the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
June 03, 2018, 05:43:47 AM
Definitely ethereum will be the Best Crypto money in the future. Those who invest in ethereum will earn a lot of money in the future
Activity: 294
Merit: 21
June 03, 2018, 05:38:15 AM
Surely now is a good time for investment in ethereum. Because the market price movement can still be said to be low. do it now before you're late. because my prediction ethereum will soon rise to a higher price.
Activity: 133
June 03, 2018, 05:37:55 AM
In the current encryption market, I think we can still invest in Ethereum, because today's Ethereum prices are not very high, and I think Ethereum prices will rise in the coming months.
Jump to: