Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 14. (Read 41693 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
💲
September 30, 2018, 12:10:11 PM
I've been investing in Ether for a long time, it's the only token that personally inspires confidence in me. Therefore, I invest 75% of my income in it Cool
I have been saving more than investing into ethereum, and bitcoin as well. Bitcoin and ethereum are the most solid cojns/tokens in the crypto space right now, so it has a rstionale to invest in them. I usually drop a little bit of money buying btc and eth once a month. This way I am collecting some coins and maybe doing the right investment. Let's hope for the best
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 30, 2018, 12:09:50 PM
Sure, do invest in ETH, just don't expect huge returns because it is already up there with the big boys.
Activity: 252
September 30, 2018, 12:08:31 PM
I've been investing in Ether for a long time, it's the only token that personally inspires confidence in me. Therefore, I invest 75% of my income in it Cool
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 12:04:48 PM
ETH is still a good investment regardless of the dump it is going throug. Almost all the currencies are in their all time lows. ETH is a good investment because of its use case in smart contract, a good team behind it and a huge community support. Any coin needs these 3 things to be successful. So yeah it is a good time to invest in ETH.
Activity: 224
September 30, 2018, 12:02:28 PM
Personally, I believe that the ether will prove itself at the end of the year. He has a good prospect for good growth Cheesy
Activity: 266
September 30, 2018, 12:00:26 PM
Actually, there are so many advantages of investing in ethereum.First ethereum is blockchain-based cryptocurrency like bitcoin and can be mined by users around the world. Another big advantage is the processing speed; Bitcoin transactions take around 10 minutes, whereas an Ether transaction takes only 15 seconds. And it is  a reliable coin to invest.
Activity: 420
September 30, 2018, 11:58:21 AM
well at the moment with Ethereum is not very clear , I would have waited and bought for 200 and maybe even lower I think the price will fall to these levels
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 11:47:37 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
YES! ETH is the best cryptocurrency too profitable to invest for the long term. ETH is the powerful platforms and the strong team developers. at this moment it's having a very low price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 13
September 30, 2018, 11:12:05 AM
Hello.

Yes, as you ask, this is the right time to invest, you can make an investment now.

But you need to know that the price cannot be ascertained when it will go up and in accordance with the expectations we want.

You can join us, please click on my signature to join us, it is equipped with 2fa security, and many join there.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 08:17:21 AM
I support people who very often say that buying ETH today is right and you need to continue to do this, because in case of an increase in interest in the cryptocurrency market, ETH will very quickly grow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
September 30, 2018, 08:14:10 AM
As an investor it is up to you to do your own research before investing since it is your own profits and don't trust on what strangers say to you. If you did your own research it will not just benefit you but also the community since you will not whining about regretting something you did not want to happen.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
September 30, 2018, 08:09:36 AM
Hello.

Ill think yes it was good time for now to invest in etherium because the price of the etherium for now is to low. So for now just invest and hold it until the etherium will going to a high price, Maybe in the end of this year of 2018.
Activity: 364
September 30, 2018, 07:48:59 AM
Long-term investing in ethereum will prove beneficial for profit. Because the value of ethereum is at its lower level, ethereum will make a long jump in the coming time.
Activity: 189
September 30, 2018, 07:29:22 AM
now is the best time for Ethereum, so, my advice to you, buy Ethereum and do not even doubt your choice.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 30, 2018, 07:18:23 AM
Really now is a very good time to purchase Ethereum. The price is now fully acceptable for the purchase. Of course, I am concerned that a meeting of the SEC's commission should take place soon, but I very much hope that we have already experienced the worst times in the crypto industry and that prices will only continue to grow. So, probably I'll buy myself an ETH.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 07:11:25 AM
Hey There! SolarexICO is out to make a difference in the world! SolarexICO Powering Africa | Building An  Innovative, Disruptive, Decarbonised,  Decentralised And Democratised, Blockchain Powered solar Energy Ecosystem , having it's core goals in;
 •Smart Microgrid,
•Smart Meter,
•Solar project financing,
•peer to peer energy Market place
•Ability to share top-up. etc

join Solarex today by clicking on
https://t.me/SolarexICO
Activity: 182
September 30, 2018, 06:54:24 AM
I think,Its a not good time.Because, The current market is slightly volatile.As you know,You should take strong steps for investing.I think you should definitely avoid.its very dangerous investment.
Activity: 126
September 30, 2018, 06:24:44 AM
I believe that now it is necessary to invest in the ethereum. Because in a short time it will grow. I think now is the cheapest price for the ethereum.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 30, 2018, 06:24:21 AM
yes ETH at low price now, so it is good if you want to buy it
but dont hope that it would growth immediately, it needs much time to grow
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
September 30, 2018, 06:11:10 AM
I recently invested in Ethereum  when it cost less than $ 200 ! I believe that it will bring me profit !
Pages:
Jump to: