Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 13. (Read 41693 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 108
September 30, 2018, 03:47:28 PM
This token is very reliable and therefore I believe that investing in it will bring its investors a good profit. Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 30, 2018, 03:44:21 PM
Some investors think that ethereum is next bitcoin but I think thisis wrong. Ethereum much better because it has a lot of ways for developing further!
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 03:04:33 PM
I think that while the etherium is not the crypto-currency that needs to be bought up and stored in huge volumes for a rainy day. Although, if you correctly catch the moment of fluctuation of the exchange rate, you can achieve quite a decent profit in a short time.
The price of Ethereum is going to be worth a lot if the price gets pumped. People should hold their Ethereum.
Activity: 452
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 02:59:13 PM
I think that while the etherium is not the crypto-currency that needs to be bought up and stored in huge volumes for a rainy day. Although, if you correctly catch the moment of fluctuation of the exchange rate, you can achieve quite a decent profit in a short time.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 30, 2018, 02:56:18 PM
Of course, ETH is now at a low price, and it's possible to enter the market, but there are still risks, as the price may start to drop to the bottom, so it is worth entering into a part of the capital.
Activity: 182
September 30, 2018, 02:51:10 PM
The current price of Ethereum is low. Good time for investment. When the cost is so low, it's a great way to buy a coin, wait a bit and then sell it at a good price
Activity: 364
September 30, 2018, 02:45:21 PM
Today ETH price is 320$ , So I think now best time for buy ETH because In crypto world ethereum is the now most powerful and popular cryptocurrency.I think ETH price will go up again and cross 1k again.So now best time to invest in ETH.
Activity: 336
September 30, 2018, 01:01:53 PM
I think it will take some time to track the improvements of the ETH to decide which price is low but also risky, as the ETH price is being dominated by ICO projects.

Without Etherem there will be no new ICO. I think that he will start growing until the end of this year. Before the start of growth there will be another drop to 150 dollars.
Activity: 616
September 30, 2018, 12:55:52 PM
I think it will take some time to track the improvements of the ETH to decide which price is low but also risky, as the ETH price is being dominated by ICO projects.
with so many ICOs using ETH proving that the ETH platform is very good and very much in demand by many people, so I think the potential to continue to grow is huge. especially if many ICOs are successful, the ETH will definitely be affected. so investing in ETH for the long term I feel very good.
Activity: 588
September 30, 2018, 12:40:48 PM
I believe in the Ethereum and know that he will soon grow. Now the most suitable time for investment in the Ethereum. I am very hope that the Ethereum to the new year will be $ 500.
according to my forecasts, the prime cost of the etherium is $ 500. But if you take into account the public interest in this coin and the real prospects in the future, then the price should be a treasure.
Activity: 168
September 30, 2018, 12:37:25 PM
I believe in the Ethereum and know that he will soon grow. Now the most suitable time for investment in the Ethereum. I am very hope that the Ethereum to the new year will be $ 500.
Activity: 377
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 30, 2018, 12:36:51 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
Considering the low value of ethereum right now, we can say that it is a good time to invest on it right now. Although it was surpassed by xrp recently, it doesn't mean that it would stay that way, ethereum has a lot of great potential of being a good coin in the future. Start buying and investing and hold it and you will surely benefit in the future.
Activity: 189
Merit: 28
September 30, 2018, 12:34:33 PM
Hello.

yea i think so. as of now, ethereums price drops. so you can now buy some eth at low cost. after that, you can try to hold the coin until you are ready to sell it again and gain some profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
September 30, 2018, 12:30:12 PM
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 30, 2018, 12:26:36 PM
This is good time to buy ethereum because the price is below 300 presently and anytime soon it will rise again. Right time to invest is now.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 12:20:20 PM
Hello.

i think so. since the value of ethereum as of now is low. so you have a chance to have it in just small price. then hold it and wait for it to increase it's price for it to become profitable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
September 30, 2018, 12:19:48 PM
In my opinion, Ethereum will be the number one coin. So investing in Ethereum is always a good choice. And Ethereum is a very interesting coin for investment, although there is manipulation, coins are developing. So I think we need to support the project, so we can make money with you. It's just a wait and watch policy
Activity: 896
Merit: 521
September 30, 2018, 12:17:40 PM
What makes a coin worth investing?
It usually is the underlying project idea and its utility in the market. ETH has utility as a smart contract and is widely being used to create cryptocurrencies, exchanges and other stuffs which means that it has potential to grow in term of demand.

Then comes the supply cycle. The supply of ETH is uncapped. But that isn't a problem because the release of tokens isn't that quick. Hence, the demand and supply cycle works nicely.

At this point, the whole market is suffering. But ETH can be a good investment at this phase.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
September 30, 2018, 12:13:57 PM
Hello.

Ethereum is now selling at relatively low price now. This means only one thing - the right time to buy more at cheap price. Ethereum has all the capabilities of rising up on the market again as the ICOs get stronger and build their projects on the Ethereum Blockchain.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
September 30, 2018, 12:10:30 PM
As an investor it is up to you to do your own research before investing since it is your own profits and don't trust on what strangers say to you. If you did your own research it will not just benefit you but also the community since you will not whining about regretting something you did not want to happen.

I understand what you are talking about, but I do not agree with you. The current top projects have been analyzed many times already, which means that you do not have to do your own detailed analysis, most good analysts will agree and this will be enough. But if we are talking about a little-known young project, here you simply have to do the analysis with your own head.
Pages:
Jump to: