Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 15. (Read 41693 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 05:54:56 AM
I think yes, even though Ethereum's price has dropped so much but I am sure that in the future Ethereum will rise again and can rise high so you can make a profit. I believe in Ethereum because Ethereum has great potential and Ethereum has achieved high marks, many successful projects and Ethereum are also very popular. Currently Ethereum prices are very low if you want to buy and invest now is the right time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 05:46:21 AM
do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
Now is a very unfortunate time for investing in the etherium. The coin is very weak and if bitcoin now drops below 6k, then the etherium will drop to $ 150 or even lower. I think it's better to find other altcoins for purchase.
Activity: 107
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 30, 2018, 05:17:22 AM
I did not hear any news about this cryptocurrency long ago. I hope Vitalik works on its improvement and there will be necessary updates soon
Activity: 46
Merit: 5
September 30, 2018, 05:14:44 AM
Ethereum is very versatile. You can use it in all areas of cryptocurrency: keep it, trade it or use it to participate in many ICOs. Many companies collect funds using this token.
Activity: 434
SESSIA
September 30, 2018, 05:07:12 AM
Yeah, investment in ethereum could be profitable in a long term, current levels are extremely attractive, so I am into this game, I am going to purchase as much ethereum as possible
Activity: 560
September 30, 2018, 05:04:38 AM
it doesn't hurt you to try. considering that last year Eth had> 1200 $, and now it's < 250 $, I think that profit is not difficult.  you just need patience. I am now investing in ETH, though not much  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
September 30, 2018, 04:45:09 AM
yes good invest in etherum, especially if you are a bounty hunter, then right if you invest in etherum because you will also get some etehrum from the bounty under the etherum platform.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 04:44:17 AM
I can always invest in Ethereum, I don't think it's time for me to invest in Bitcoin, just like the money you make, so I mean in a certain sense. I suggest it always invests in
Activity: 350
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
September 30, 2018, 04:41:26 AM
I think when bull run comes ethereum will also got a huge impact and o believe ethereum will recover and i think ethereum could be $400 in the end of this year. Blockchain use will increasing and it will be good for ethereum and i believe investing in ethereum right now is really good, and you can hold the coins for long term purposes.
Activity: 56
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 30, 2018, 04:40:04 AM
It is good investment. I very much wait for growth of ethereum. Maynera work for free on this cryptocurrency absolutely now.
Activity: 364
Merit: 4
September 30, 2018, 04:37:31 AM
Yes, I think now is the right time to invest in Ethereum. In my opinion, this is the most promising coins in electronic money. I have analyzed the market and believe that Ethereum has great potential for development. Ethereum smart contracts are widely used. Prices are dropping good opportunities to buy and invest long term. I believe Ethereum will bring high profits

I totally agree with you.
How amazing to buy ETH when its price drops below $200 last month. Maybe we will not have any chance to see ETH < $200 again.
Activity: 270
September 30, 2018, 04:16:19 AM
I always say that investment into ethereum is very good and it's one hideous strategy investors need to take in order to make rich in cryptocurrency. Invest now and gain later.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
September 30, 2018, 04:05:08 AM
Today it is the best time to invest in Ethereum! Sure, it's latest dump was scary for holders, but in my opinion we will see the huge growth of this coin in the end of 2018!
Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
September 30, 2018, 03:51:36 AM
Ethereum is one of the best cryptocurrencies on the market. I can't imagine the market without her now. I am sure that in the future the situation with Ethereum will change significantly and we will get several times more profit
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 02:58:06 AM
I will certainly invest in Ethereum. Especially now, when everyone expects the beginning of bitcoin growth. The price of Ethereum is now very good. So all the free money I will allocate for the purchase of Ethereum.
invest in ethereum is a great time for now, even market still down but for me Ethereum is a special coin for investing money in crypto
Activity: 406
September 30, 2018, 02:54:19 AM
Hello.

I always continue to believe in excellent prospects for the further development of Ethereum. Therefore, I regularly continue to invest my money in the purchase of Ethereum. From next year, its prices should gradually recover.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 29, 2018, 05:23:10 PM
i am ethereum lover, so my point is that currently is perfect time to invest in ETH.
It touched the deep and now we are bouncing back to 500$ level.
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 05:20:06 PM
Hello.

I invested in February and also like many thought that the price of an ethereum coin will grow ... but something went wrong! And now my investments have fallen by 75%. This year I have a year of investment losses!
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 29, 2018, 04:41:44 PM
Yes, ETH is now at a low price, of course it can and fall, but in the future it will grow, so that you will be able to generate revenue. Wink
Activity: 50
September 29, 2018, 03:29:40 PM
Howerver Ethereum has a wide range of applications, probably more extensive than any other competitor. Now is the time to invest in Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum at the moment is not too high. And this gives an opportunity to invest and wait for profit.
Pages:
Jump to: