Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 28. (Read 41698 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 10:06:44 AM
Now at 200 I do not need to take , in the near future I think we will see a price of about $ 150 , and there must already be purchased!
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
September 13, 2018, 10:05:06 AM
To me ethereum is a good buy right now is a good steal,  you can join the train if you believe in ethereum to rise again,  I'm so optimistic about it just forget about the FUD that is everywhere it's a normal thing to every coin
Yeah definitely i saw a good market price increase with Ethereum which means that there is a high hope that ethereum will going to get a good market price increase in the near future if there will be bull market. Just take note that ethereum is next to bitcoin in rank and in terms to coin marketcap volume which makes ethereum more favorable next to bitcoin.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
September 13, 2018, 09:31:56 AM
I do not think that this is the end of ETH. It seems to me that after Bitcoin goes up, ETH will survive and return to the previous prices.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
September 13, 2018, 09:30:43 AM
Literally it is always the best time to invest on cryptocurrency specifically the ETH where the ICO's are using the ETH platform. This is why ETH has huge marketcap volume due to these ICO's who are using ETH platform. ETH is second in rank to bitcoin because of this many are speculating that ETH will going to surpass bitcoin.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
September 13, 2018, 09:28:21 AM
At the moment Ethereum is very cheap, but I think this coin will be even cheaper in the coming days. And this will be a good time for investing in ETH.
I agree with your opinion that I also invest in the ethereum coin because this coin has a large volume and each ico uses the ethereum coin, and is used as a gas so this coin will get better in the future.

Who says ico's won't be funded with another currency in the future?
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 09:27:07 AM
At the moment Ethereum is very cheap, but I think this coin will be even cheaper in the coming days. And this will be a good time for investing in ETH.
I agree with your opinion that I also invest in the ethereum coin because this coin has a large volume and each ico uses the ethereum coin, and is used as a gas so this coin will get better in the future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 04:20:38 PM
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
September 12, 2018, 04:18:41 PM
To me, ethereum is one of the great coins after bitcoin. It has the potential of becoming great in the future so invest in ethereum now, hold it for a long time and Start earning more profits than first.
Leo
Activity: 620
Merit: 10
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
September 12, 2018, 03:59:30 PM
To me ethereum is a good buy right now is a good steal,  you can join the train if you believe in ethereum to rise again,  I'm so optimistic about it just forget about the FUD that is everywhere it's a normal thing to every coin
Activity: 266
September 12, 2018, 03:54:00 PM

Demand for Ethereum is always there. Therefore, it is worth paying attention to the currency as a tool for investing funds.
Activity: 215
Merit: 121
September 12, 2018, 03:36:32 PM
Its a correct way. ETH is a nice technology with a many many tokens on ERC20. Its can be so cheap! I think the real value of ETH is 500$-800$.
Activity: 196
September 12, 2018, 02:38:37 PM
It is hard to predict, when the falling of Ethereum will stop. I personaly think, that it already have the price worth to invest, but other's say to wait a bit more, because of the chance of another 25% drop. We'll see.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
September 12, 2018, 01:33:45 PM
Yes of course,  investing in the company of ethereum is good thing to do at all because they providing a affordable price of the investments to the investors with good quality also to be profitable. 
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 01:25:19 PM
I think investing in Ethereum is always good time to invest because it is very popular and most promising coin in all market... Maybe it will be the next hero of crypto market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
September 12, 2018, 09:45:48 AM
Price decrese too much from Feb and seem like no chance for Eth price reach back to its ATH. I think this market really unsafe for investors and all countries should release some rule to protect investors like us.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 09:40:10 AM
Yes it is, I believe in Ethereum, and I am using Ethereum in many ways,
for my short-term and long-term trades, ICO investing, and alt investing.
Activity: 337
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 09:39:30 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

It is really the best time to invest in Ethereum. The price falls so badly but it is the opportunity to buy more and earn huge profit when the price recovers or rich its highest price in the near future. Ethereum has great potential, so invest now. 😊😊
Activity: 1078
September 12, 2018, 09:32:48 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
At the moment, the price of Ethereum has fallen significantly and it is still falling, so no one knows the bottom. If I had some money to invest, I would buy ETH at the price of about 150$ per coin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
September 12, 2018, 09:20:30 AM
Yes I believe that, ethereum is a promising currency, according to many investors, it is the future currency, and it is also less stable. the platform is used by many Altcoins, therefore I believe in its growth. I think it's a good idea to invest in ethereum and this will be the best solution for the future because it will be the most profitable thing.  Smiley

Now is the right time to buy ethereum, we can buy for $ 180, I am sure that ethereum's future will continue to improve because it is supported by many successful tokens,
Pages:
Jump to: