Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 31. (Read 41698 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 01:18:04 PM
Yes. You can invest in the Ethereum. We know the ETH is a very good coin in the crypto world. It has a great future because it's project based on the good purposes. However, we already have many proofs to prove that. We remember the price of ETH increased rapidly in 2017. Besides, now the many projects are based on the ETH. Personally, I'm really like to invest in ETH.
Activity: 336
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
September 11, 2018, 01:15:45 PM
Well, the price of course is very tempting , but for some reason it seems to me that the price will sink to $ 100 and then it is already worth taking
Activity: 789
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 01:14:22 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
Now that Ethereum is at its lowest point, I think this time is the best time to buy it. Even though now it is down, I still believe that Ethereum's price will recover and it looks like it will happen at the end of the year.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 01:09:34 PM
Ethereum is currently around 200 usd, it keeps fluctuating with that value with a tendency to drop more so it would be better to wait for it to go lower, however you will have to hold it for a long time to make a good amount of profit from it.
Activity: 304
September 11, 2018, 01:06:56 PM
Hello.

For me it is good to invest now in Ethereum, if you check the latest price of Ethereum i think it is below $200 and that is so cheap now, and good to buy because it is too low. What are you waiting for? Buy now because this is the right time to buy Ethereum don't hesitate to buy. Smiley
Activity: 115
September 11, 2018, 12:57:36 PM
I think it's a good time to buy Ethereum. Its price is very cheap and on trust is one of the best coins. And soon we will see a smooth rise in prices. And by the end of the year prices will jump.
Activity: 238
September 11, 2018, 12:53:50 PM
Yes $ 185 , I think it's right the price is great to take right now , and of course it would be better to leave a little money to maybe buy below
Activity: 320
September 11, 2018, 12:51:55 PM
Hello.

Yes, it is good to buy ethereum now, Ethereum price now is $188 so i think it is good to buy because the price of Ethereum is too low. Buy now immediately until the Ethereum price gets a big dump. And then hold it for a long time and then sell it when the price of Ethereum gets $700 or more.
Activity: 55
September 11, 2018, 12:35:56 PM
of course now it is profitable to invest in Ethereum , when it is in such a drawdown. agree with many that turn fast, don't wait, but what a reversal will occur and everyroom grow up it's a matter of time. All good earnings and good luck!
Activity: 42
September 11, 2018, 12:31:32 PM
Investing in ethereum is great for the long term if you keep it for a few months or years. Nothing wrong if you want to invest in ethereum. Better if you invest in ICO pitch it is also very good.
copper member
Activity: 70
September 11, 2018, 12:30:48 PM
In my opinion now is the best time to buy ethereum, in my opinion ethereum prices are currently very cheap, only around $ 195 and I'm sure this month can reach at least $ 300 so we can get big profits.
I think that investing in the etherium is of course necessary, but now there is a question - when to start investing? Because the price continues to fall and today it has reached 185$ for one etherium. I had a feeling that the price for the airtime this month could reach 150$.
Activity: 112
September 11, 2018, 11:20:34 AM
The ETH price is now down, but soon it will rise and I will get a little money later this year.
In my opinion, ETH is the best coin after BTC and that is why I decided to invest immediately.
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 11, 2018, 11:14:53 AM
Hello.

if you have enough capital to invest in ETH I think this is the right time. because the ETH price is not too expensive in the market and currently the average altcoin price in the market has experienced a significant decline. You can take advantage of the current market situation to invest as much as possible to get more profits.
Activity: 14
September 11, 2018, 11:06:16 AM
 Yes, an ether as a low-risk instrument from the point of view of crypto currency is a suitable asset for invest...There is a big possibility of ethereum in the good and possible great future in industry of cryptocurrency...
Activity: 196
September 11, 2018, 10:22:05 AM
Ethereum is one of the loser of the previous weeks, one of the the coins lost the most lately. But I sill believe in Ethereum, and wait to see a nice recovery soon.
Activity: 9
September 11, 2018, 10:07:53 AM
ETH is and will be strong,So investing in Ethereum is always a good choice but So investing in Ethereum is always a good choice
Activity: 392
September 11, 2018, 10:01:37 AM
I think that it is a good idea to invest in ether because it is going to increase in price soon. i expect the cost increase up to the end of the year. To my mind, it is better to invest in ether now
Activity: 532
September 11, 2018, 09:59:38 AM
Now the price is so low that I have recently all thoughts are directed only to where to get money to buy more ethereum. This chance is not so often.
Activity: 161
September 11, 2018, 09:58:49 AM
yup, now is the time to be greedy with ethereum and all other low priced crypto out there.
go crazy on investing don't hesitate to invest now that the market is down.
Activity: 128
September 11, 2018, 09:50:36 AM
I think it's time to invest for Ethereum because it's gradually recovering. But the market can be lower for an unlimited time, so think for yourself about the next chapter and you are ready to take risks.
Pages:
Jump to: