Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 59. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
August 24, 2018, 10:52:04 AM
Now the crypto market is down, so I think now is the right time to invest your capital in ETH and some other altcoins that have good potential for the future, and we just wait until the crypto market goes up again.
Perhaps he will recover, but I do not think that we should forget about the main rule "do not put all the eggs in one basket." So keep cold-blooded trading and resist the temptation to"buy as much as possible."
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 10:48:58 AM
I think investing in etheruem means a lot to the investors because etheruem is multifunctional coins it can be used for different functions. I think etheruem is the surest investment in which you will never regret that you invested in it.
Activity: 192
August 24, 2018, 10:44:19 AM
I think this is true, this is now the best time to buy and invest in etherum, because the market price has dropped down, and use the opportunity to buy or invest in it.

Activity: 382
August 24, 2018, 10:39:21 AM
Yes, this is the right time to invest in etherum, because the market price is now very low and it is very good to find profits in it, so many people have traded on eth now, and in the near future the value will rise.

Activity: 110
August 24, 2018, 09:09:37 AM
Eth is very valuable alt coin and it is worth to be invested for its stability on the crypto market among other alt coins which are not so strong and are not competitive for surviving, Eth will be our next king. It is just need in patience and waiting only at all.
Activity: 148
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 09:03:18 AM
Have Bitcoins there are many options, which have no Etherium.People are investing in Ethereum and I agree with them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
August 24, 2018, 08:37:57 AM
Now the crypto market is down, so I think now is the right time to invest your capital in ETH and some other altcoins that have good potential for the future, and we just wait until the crypto market goes up again.
Activity: 27
August 24, 2018, 08:33:02 AM
If you are employer or an employee, you definitely need to notice TalentSnap. It’s a zero-knowledge proof Artificial Intelligence Technology on the Blockchain that automates hiring. Right now you can get 40% bonus, participating in Pre-ICO. TSC tokens will minimize the frequency of transactions, and thereby the fees.
Activity: 64
August 24, 2018, 07:18:11 AM
First we have to keep an eye on the current market price, if the etherum value has improved and is normal, then you have to make your own decisions including the risks, then if the value goes down you should hold on to the money you have, otherwise if etherum prices rise slowly you can invest in it, because we avoid a little risk.

Activity: 58
August 24, 2018, 07:10:52 AM
Honestly, right now it is best to invest in etherum, because the market price strongly supports it to trade the value of the currency we have to invest in it, because in the next few days the eth value will soar, so we will get a satisfying income.
Activity: 116
August 24, 2018, 07:06:44 AM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?

Yes, ethereum price right now is low and could be very tempting to buy more. I don't know when it could make a huge recovery but I knew it could happen sooner or later.
Activity: 105
August 24, 2018, 07:04:39 AM
Yes, of course, right now it is best to invest in it, because from the current market price, we have to be careful and look deeper, so that we don't lose much of the money we use to invest in etherum.

Activity: 394
XEGGEX
August 24, 2018, 06:58:07 AM
I think it's time to invest in etherum now, because the market price is now very cheap and has dropped to the lowest point, so use this opportunity to buy, because in the near future the ETH value will increase and you will get a lot of income.

Activity: 80
August 24, 2018, 06:49:08 AM
in my opinion, this is the best time to invest in a few coins, because the current market value is cheap, but we have to review it not to be rash in investing and anywhere that is important you check the price according to the knowledge you have.

copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 24, 2018, 06:47:39 AM
I believe that the ethereum is a very strong and promising coin. I believe that this coin has a good future. But we must take into account that the ethereum has strong competitors and in time they will become even stronger. Therefore, I would not recommend investing only in the ethereum. We must diversify our investments.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 06:44:42 AM
ETH is called the most popular altcoins. It will be very amazing in future as it has enough potential to do so. Investing in it will be a profitable idea I think.
Activity: 117
August 24, 2018, 06:44:32 AM
yes its the good time to Invest in Ethereum .also you can invest others coin like tron eos ete . may be who invest at this time will be gainer in future.good luck Smiley Smiley Smiley 
Activity: 493
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 06:41:24 AM
Hello.

in my opinion to now invest in ethereum is not a good choice. because values tend to fall since the beginning of this year. the ethereum price is now $ 200. it's better to invest in bitcoin dash because the price is rarely down and tends to go up continuously. When most altcoins go down, I see bitcoin dash doesn't go down. and the price is now higher than ethereum.
Activity: 192
August 24, 2018, 06:40:12 AM
I think this is the best time to invest in etherum, but we have to see if the market price has improved, if it improves, then we use the opportunity to buy and sell it as a trick to find a profit.

Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 24, 2018, 06:37:53 AM
Hello.

As per my observation, it is good to invest in ethreum. Etc is a coin that has more popularity rather than other coins, it also follows bitcoin. It implies that people use it often, at the same time even ico loves using it because of its potential. Moreover we can see that etc os growing its value but not much but still growing, unlike other coins who just burst.
Pages:
Jump to: