Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 62. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
August 22, 2018, 04:46:39 PM
I think it's not time to invest in Ethereum, I think it will drop to 150 more and then you can safely buy it to the fullest )
Why do you think so? ETH isn't bad cryptocurrency and 150$ is low for kind of crypto like eth.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
August 22, 2018, 04:45:45 PM
Yes, investing in Ethereum is now the most profitable investment of your money and such investments will certainly bring profit.
Really. Investments in Ethereum can bring a lot of profit in the near future, given their strong team and Ethereum's focus on domination in the back of the crypto currency.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 04:44:10 PM
In my opinion, any time is well suited for investing in the Etherium, because in the future it will still cost more. Especially now, when the crypto-currencies are very cheap, I think a very good time for investments, both in the existing ones, and in the ICO
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
August 22, 2018, 04:41:42 PM
I think it's not time to invest in Ethereum, I think it will drop to 150 more and then you can safely buy it to the fullest )
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 04:37:21 PM
While the price has not risen, now is the most suitable time for investments. The Ethereum is a promising digital currency. Smiley
Activity: 251
August 22, 2018, 04:33:17 PM
Yes, investing in Ethereum is now the most profitable investment of your money and such investments will certainly bring profit.
copper member
Activity: 252
August 22, 2018, 04:30:48 PM
 i Say the Price now of Ethereum is low Compare to btc price so in the future. ethereum for ICO So The Price Will increase in Near Future as more People will invest in crypto. i think you may Choice Eth. Morove r your Research about Market is main. and this is a Good time to invest in Ethereum. So i Highly Recommend this Coin. Its has Great Advantages and also has a bright future,
copper member
Activity: 308
August 22, 2018, 04:28:47 PM
I hope so because previous weeks Ethereum and so many major coins were dumped so hard. So buying ethereum now should be profitable in later.
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
August 22, 2018, 04:20:19 PM
Now is a good time to invest in ETH. It seems to me that this is a very strong project. But today we must have patience and support this project.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
August 22, 2018, 04:17:21 PM
Oh, my God. How many topics about investing in Ethereum. Are you serious? You do not see more promising coins on the market, which fell by more than 80% on this correction ? Look towards Cardano, NEO, EOS, Nebulas, Tether and so on. Open your eyes.

eth is on the 2nd place for now. it's a quite big achievement that can't be neglected.
Activity: 426
Merit: 102
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
August 22, 2018, 02:47:20 PM
I think the ethereum will increase again in the next month so if we don't want to miss with the increasing of the price, then we need to buy right now.
Well, the fact that he grows up in the next month - is  rather doubtful ... it all depends at the moment et bitcoin. But I  hope that growth will come , but closer to December.. Tongue
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 02:44:35 PM
Well, the theme comes to life when the price falls. Such a tool as eth is never too late to acquire, and of course if the price has fallen, take it, and rejoice.
Activity: 82
August 22, 2018, 02:39:11 PM
You can choose good projects at the ICO stage and invest in them, making a profit. The main thing is just to make a profit in relation to Ethereum.
Activity: 90
August 22, 2018, 02:33:40 PM
Sure, yeah. At this point, when Ethereum costs so little, it's a great opportunity to buy and hold it. Ethereum should double by the end of the year, and then you'll be very happy to buy it. But if this continues, I believe that we can earn more.
Whence such confidence, that it will grow, for this there are no prerequisites, to that most likely,it will still fall in price. So I was not sure what now, the best time for investment.
Activity: 86
August 22, 2018, 02:26:44 PM
If you want to invest in Ethereum because Ethereum opens up opportunities for success for many people, the quality of Ethereum is so good.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
August 22, 2018, 02:13:37 PM
ethereum is  largest altcoin . and it is growing exponentially like bitcoin. now it is right time to invesnt in it beacuse it is now  available in very cheap price.
So there's no doubt again for investing in ethereum. there's still much development on the sideline going on, and the demand won't seem to falter in the coming years.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 02:07:03 PM
Sure, yeah. At this point, when Ethereum costs so little, it's a great opportunity to buy and hold it. Ethereum should double by the end of the year, and then you'll be very happy to buy it. But if this continues, I believe that we can earn more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
August 22, 2018, 01:59:15 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
I do still hold all my ethereum, right now i do got 10 ethereum, i was use my ethereum to buy some coins, I do invest in unibright and seems like i'll use some of my ethereum to buy ROMAD . Ethereum is the most usefull coin in the market, have a real project, customer, and also a lot hidden potential . No need to doubt to invest in ethereum, this dip soon will be over and you would regret it if you not buy at this time.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
August 22, 2018, 01:56:50 PM
to sees as following use with customs on technical evaluation as might with returns to shows of support to work on beginning initials as disputing option as opening new position with the market of exchange.
Activity: 36
August 22, 2018, 01:41:16 PM
I think the ethereum will increase again in the next month so if we don't want to miss with the increasing of the price, then we need to buy right now.
Pages:
Jump to: