Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 61. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
August 23, 2018, 01:00:21 PM
I believe that the Ethereum at the moment is one of the most promising and strong coins. But because of the high probability of continuing a downtrend, buying a crypto currency may lead to another loss.
yes ethereum is good coins but i do afraid with those ico who hodl the coins, right now eth in bad trend and seems like everybody selling it. So i think ethereum is really good for long term and now is a good time to buy cause as we know ethereum is the most strong coins after bitcoins.
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 23, 2018, 12:56:53 PM
I believe that the Ethereum at the moment is one of the most promising and strong coins. But because of the high probability of continuing a downtrend, buying a crypto currency may lead to another loss.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
August 23, 2018, 10:59:29 AM
Yes, this is a good time to invest in any cryptocurrency, you can invest in Ethereum below the $300 , this is good investment.
Activity: 406
Merit: 131
August 23, 2018, 09:24:08 AM
ETH is the top of altcoin that you can invest for a long-term investment and since most of the ICOs based on ETH blockchain that is why it was still mostly supported by people.
Activity: 220
August 23, 2018, 02:43:46 AM
Ethereum is an Altcoin that has an ever-increasing development. so it's pretty good to invest in Ethereum from now on. investing in Altcoin which has an ever-increasing development. So I saw Ethereum as a good and interesting coin to invest.
Activity: 602
August 23, 2018, 02:43:24 AM
Yes, I think this is the right time to invest in ethereum because the coin price is cheap, buy ethereum and save it, sell it when the coint price rises and of course you will benefit
Activity: 196
August 23, 2018, 02:34:59 AM
Ethereum esteem have expanded in the course of the most recent couple of months contrasted with its esteem early a year ago and this equitable inplies that ethereum is a decent decision to put resources into. With the fluctuating estimation of eth in the course of the most recent days, I get it is best to buy eth now instead of later since we can never tell when precisely it will rise. Ethereum will be more huge in the future,it is the most regularly utilized stage for the new altcoin projects,these designers are utilizing erc20 tokens.
August 23, 2018, 02:26:06 AM
As of now, Ethereum has broken beneath the 20 EMA, this is a terrible flag. Miserable On the following drop we anticipate that Ethereum will fall between $ 780 and $ 772, which is a solid help. On the off chance that the following round of purchasing pushed Ethereum's cost over the 20-day EMA, moving toward $ 1,000, Ethereum could recover force. Be that as it may, the likelihood of this occurrence is very low.
Activity: 224
August 23, 2018, 02:21:53 AM
Yes, I think this time is suitable for investing in ethereum, all coint prices still fall including ethereum, you can buy it and save it while waiting for the coint price to go up you can sell it
Activity: 62
August 23, 2018, 02:20:40 AM
I think it is better to invest more and divide your capital from time to time than to invest everything you have. Having the right knowledge and information, it will give you confidence and better planning.
Activity: 75
August 23, 2018, 02:15:59 AM
Ethereum cost is a decent coin and for beyond any doubt it will expand increasingly the cost following couple of years and without a doubt those individuals who have a great deal of ethereum will procure a ton of benefit. I think the ethereum will move toward becoming $5000 this year 2018. Starting at now the cost is 800 dollars in addition to so better to purchase now and conceivable your cash will move toward becoming 5-6 times this year. This coin additionally is the conceivable turned out to be next bitcoin following couple of years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
August 22, 2018, 05:44:29 PM
Ethereum for now has a good development but the price goes its like bitcoin that decreases also.It is now second to the strongest coin in bitcoin and always next to bitcoin.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
August 22, 2018, 05:20:12 PM
Why invest in the etherium, if it has grown so much in price? Why not pay attention to other platforms?
Activity: 66
August 22, 2018, 05:20:03 PM
I can say this is the best time to invest because the price has drop down and if someone can invest in ethereum now it will really good because a lot profit will be made when it rise in value again
Activity: 48
August 22, 2018, 05:13:47 PM
Yes, now is the time to invest in broadcasting. You will always be able to play the situation it is growing rapidly.
August 22, 2018, 05:09:53 PM
The best time to start investing in Ethereum is when the price goes down. This is one of the strongest tokens on the crypto currency market. I invested 70% of my income in Ethereum. Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 52
August 22, 2018, 05:03:18 PM
Of course Ethereum is the second largest coin at the market price, and it was the third when the ripple was higher.
Activity: 248
August 22, 2018, 04:59:18 PM
Best option for me is ethereum, no way ethereum will not yield into surplus rewards for investment.
Ethereum is next to Bitcoin and worldwide use coin, just take the bold step to invest in it.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
August 22, 2018, 04:49:57 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
No matter what happens on the market Ethereum will alaways be one of the most reliable coins due to the innovations it brought into blockchain. So yes, it is always a good time to invest in Eth, especially now when it has gone below $300.
Activity: 87
August 22, 2018, 04:47:28 PM
Im not sure about ethereum bright future, last weeks someone dumping a lot of ethereum plus bitcoin cash and eos planning on protocols for icos.
Pages:
Jump to: