Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 63. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
August 22, 2018, 01:39:20 PM
If the crypto market has decreased, a good thing is done by crypto users to buy back crypto which has decreased. ethereum is one of the coins that has the potential to experience a high increase if seen from the history of the previous year.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 22, 2018, 01:34:53 PM
In my opinion the best buy now is Ethereum. It is a really good coin and platform which is used by almost 100% of ICO projects, so the price of ETH will be higher and higher.
Activity: 354
Merit: 103
August 22, 2018, 01:29:55 PM
I agree, I chose Ethereum as well. Now the price is very low and very profitable to buy for the long term. Over time, it can bring a good profit.
Activity: 77
August 22, 2018, 01:28:37 PM
I think there is no risk in investing in ETH. Most of the ICO's are now launching in this platform and i believe the price of ETH will up go very soon.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 01:27:37 PM
Ethereum is a good project to invest in it, so you can buy 10 ETH now and it will be 100000$ in a year. It is very promising project.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 528
The man who shot entire balance
August 22, 2018, 01:24:50 PM
Ethereum is very stable and safe for investments, because it is less volatile than other crypto-currencies.

"Very stable"Huh Dude, have you seen what happened to ETH since it's ATH?
Activity: 203
Merit: 2
August 22, 2018, 01:23:52 PM
Yes it's correct it's a good time to buy ethereum because the future of ethereum is very good somesays not to buy and someways good to buy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 528
The man who shot entire balance
August 22, 2018, 01:21:25 PM
ETH has seen it's day... ICO boom is over, next thing is dApp-Boom, in which ETH can't participate, because it is too slow.
Not a penny into ETH...
Activity: 714
Merit: 253
August 22, 2018, 01:13:11 PM
Oh, my God. How many topics about investing in Ethereum. Are you serious? You do not see more promising coins on the market, which fell by more than 80% on this correction ? Look towards Cardano, NEO, EOS, Nebulas, Tether and so on. Open your eyes.

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500
August 22, 2018, 12:44:15 PM
The price of Ethereum is very small now and if you believe the forecasts of analysts, the cryptocurrency market in the next two years should grow very much, and Ethereum is not the last coin. I think that to invest in Ethereum is necessary!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
August 22, 2018, 12:31:27 PM
Ethereum is very stable and safe for investments, because it is less volatile than other crypto-currencies. Not for nothing does it rank second in the top. Cheesy
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
August 22, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
now it's very hard to know if w have to invest or not , the ethereum price keep falling and going to unknown price maye it end by 80$ at the end of the year
In my opinion, there are no real reasons for the ethereum to fall so much in price, up to 80 dollars. Since there are no objective reasons for lowering the rate of ethereum, it seems that the rate of this coin is now artificially lowered to squeeze out. from beginners to more of these coins. After that, I think, ethereum should grow well in price when the crypto-currency market begins to rise. Ethereum will always be in demand, it is one of the most reliable and promising coins among all the crypto currency.
copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 22, 2018, 11:41:40 AM
Investing in the Ethereum is a good idea. Because I believe that the Ethereum is a very promising technology and it has a good future. The most difficult thing now is to find the time when to buy the ethereum best. I now have to wait for the right moment when the market begins to grow.
Activity: 84
August 22, 2018, 10:30:32 AM
This means that people can pay and clear transactions much quicker with Etherum It takes less than twenty seconds to complete transactions.
Ethereum uses a different algorithm to that of other crypto currency and this mitigates against the use of singular application specific circuits. This will therefore encourage more of a decentralized mining operation with people using their GPUs. It is for these particular reasons that Ethereum is viewed more favorably among a number of crypto currency experts. A currency that has many more applications, is more stable and cheaper to use.
With that in mind, Etherum is the currency for the future and please with all due respect, people should invest in Etherum because is a coin that has a great future

I think in the long run, Etherum will be much more better than Bitcoin in value , Although is my personal opinion and not an expert advice
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
August 22, 2018, 09:28:55 AM
i think is undervaluated right now and the ethereum update is around the corner with casper no one can beat ether the father of smart contract good luck.

eth is gonna grab the sun after PoS launching, cause in that state – holding amount does value.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 22, 2018, 07:08:17 AM
Investing in Eth will not bring so much money like Btc's investing can. Eth is very weak now and it is stupid to rely on this alternative crypto currency.
Activity: 658
Merit: 107
August 22, 2018, 05:01:41 AM
Now the situation of ETH is getting worse every day, because most people believe that this network is used only for ICO. But in fact, the use of the Ethereum platform isn't limited only to carrying out ICO but can be used as a basis for decentralized applications. And as soon as the number of ready decentralized applications starts to rise, then the demand and price of Ethereum will increase again.
Activity: 110
August 22, 2018, 04:54:41 AM
If you have more money, please invest a lot because for the past few months the price is very cheap, suitable for investment, and you don't rush to sell it, because this year, there is not much income this year, I myself have bought 2 ETH, and I am sure 2019 will rise and get high profits
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 07:03:57 PM
Most likely ETH will reach 200 dollars. This will be a very good price to buy ETH. I think that this will happen in the next few weeks.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 21, 2018, 07:00:28 PM
I think that you need to invest in Ether because this is the best way to earn the guaranteed money because thanks to the blockchain technology ether is going to become more popular in the nearest future
Pages:
Jump to: