Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 76. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 0
August 13, 2018, 12:47:59 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
AT this moment ETH have a very low price and I think this is a great moment to invest in the ETH and to hold for the long term without any risk.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
August 13, 2018, 12:46:23 PM
Hello.

I think this is the right time to buy eth because currently the market is down, especially etherum, I think you can buy now, good luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 127
Match365> be a part of 150BTC inviting bonus
August 13, 2018, 12:42:13 PM
Etherium as of now might be able to break the support of its own. And by that, after the fall, you can buy. That's the best opportunity we can have at least. Wait for the opportunity. Be the patient person you'll need to be.
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
August 13, 2018, 12:41:31 PM
Ethereum dropped today under 300USD for one Ethereum. This is probably the beginning of next big drop because 300USD line was a big support. Where is the next stop?  Huh
Activity: 210
August 13, 2018, 12:40:11 PM
This time is the ideal time for you to invest in coin ETHER. I know ETH is coin with a lot of investors believe. Moreover, they have a strong base in blockchain technology, so I am confident to invest in the future
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 13, 2018, 11:03:27 AM
The confident in the coin is high because of the demand, however the supply surpasses the demand because of the ICO  project teams turning all there crowd fund to fiat as soon as it is achieved. Imagine a $17B more crowdfund this year alone with ethereum having over 60% fund coin. It is have a large volume transaction and movement, and likely to prevent a steady price movement. I believe ethereum price is also affecting other ERC 20 coin
Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
August 13, 2018, 10:39:43 AM
Hello.

Considering the fact that ethereum's value has fallen down a lot, it will be really a great time to invest on it right now. You should not waste this opportunity to buy as many ethereum as you can. As you buy it, hold it and wait till the value rises again and you will surely gain a lot of profit. Be smart and use the dump to earn money in the future.
Activity: 365
Merit: 100
August 13, 2018, 10:37:22 AM
Hello.

Yes, it is a very good time to invest in ethereum because ethereum has very good potentials and it is also a stable and largely dominated coin. Ethereum is the best altcoin and it also has very strong team members. If you buy ethereum now that it low and hold on long term, it will yield reasonable profit by the time you decide to sell.
Activity: 303
Merit: 12
August 13, 2018, 10:32:18 AM
maybe this will be a good coin in the future and also this will continue to be developed very well for big profits and also useful.
Activity: 364
August 13, 2018, 10:20:28 AM
Why not. Now Ethereum is a very good price and I think that you can invest in Ethereum. But there is a risk that Ethereum will fall in price a little more.
Yes, this is a good momentum to start or increase the amount of investment in ethereum because the price is very cheap. But, as you say and many predict that ethereum will fall past $ 300, so investing in stages is highly recommended to reduce the risk of loss.
If ethereum sells lower than the last lowest price traded this year, yes that is the right time to invest in ethereum. Low prices are amazing. You really make a profit when you don't buy when you sell. That's why lower entry prices make sense.
Activity: 221
August 13, 2018, 10:13:52 AM
Why not. Now Ethereum is a very good price and I think that you can invest in Ethereum. But there is a risk that Ethereum will fall in price a little more.
Yes, this is a good momentum to start or increase the amount of investment in ethereum because the price is very cheap. But, as you say and many predict that ethereum will fall past $ 300, so investing in stages is highly recommended to reduce the risk of loss.
Activity: 336
August 13, 2018, 10:05:39 AM
averytime during this 6 months guys here just said like "It is good time to invest"... During this period price of ETH has dropped very deep, so we can continuing saying "Invest in ETH";-)
Activity: 553
Merit: 500
August 13, 2018, 10:05:11 AM
I think for this year and next one 2019 better to stick with bitcoin only because all other alternative coins regardless to technology used is not worth it .
Activity: 412
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 13, 2018, 10:02:59 AM
Activity: 364
August 13, 2018, 10:01:10 AM
6 months since you post, I think this is the best time to invest in ETH.
When that market is all red, it gives you a lot of opportunities to make a profit
Activity: 146
August 13, 2018, 09:56:55 AM
I think Ethereum is a very good cryptocurrency, so investment will be a very good choice, I believe that there will be a lot of room for growth in the future, it can bring you huge profits, so you need Patience hold it.
Activity: 167
August 13, 2018, 09:53:03 AM
yes, this is a good time to invest in ethereum. prices are unstable. you can buy ethereum at a cheap price now. because ethereum's price is currently the same as ethereum's price in August last year. calm down, ethereum prices and all cryptocurrency prices will rise.
Activity: 112
August 13, 2018, 09:47:43 AM
Ethereum's marketcap is high but the price is still a reasonable Altcoin. Investing makes sense right now. In addition, Ethereum continuously improves itself. I believe that in a few years it will rise very much.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
August 13, 2018, 09:22:57 AM
I think that you can safely invest in the Ethereum, as this is one of the most demanding coins in the entire crypto market!
Activity: 98
August 13, 2018, 09:20:20 AM
currently must be really patient to see the weakening ethereum price seems to only make a good purchase to do and hold it
Pages:
Jump to: