Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Ethereum - page 89. (Read 41755 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 09, 2018, 04:10:46 PM
Why not? Etherium price is raising and even if the market is down several days next one will bring profit to you! So you should buy and think how to by more)) I wich I have more money for this))
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
August 09, 2018, 04:07:47 PM
Yes right now is the time to invest in the etherium. You will always be in a win-win situation, even if suddenly it falls, it always rises quickly.
Activity: 57
August 09, 2018, 04:05:33 PM
Ethereum is attracting such a lot of investor attention is due to the fact that the actual utilization of the Ethereum platform is just at the starting point. In the years to come, this utilization would surely improve. As this utilization improves, so would increase the price of Ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 03:56:04 PM
Now is the best time to invest in ETH. Now the price is at the lowest level. Soon will increase the cost.
Activity: 210
www.icovo.co/
August 09, 2018, 03:45:23 PM
Ethereum is less volatile than other cryptocurrencies. A lot of ICO projects create ERC20 tokens and use ETH blockchain for smart-contracts. While the situation will be the same, price will keep stable. But when some another blockchain networks will be using for ICO, ETH price can quickly drop! 

the struggle for the title of the most important crypto currency is led by many different camps. The leaders of this race are Bitcoin and the Etherium, and both have serious support. However, this is only a very early stage of the industry development. I do not get tired of reminding that crypto-currencies, in fact, are still only at the stage of the experiment, and the finish of this race is still very distant.
Activity: 224
August 09, 2018, 03:43:43 PM
Yes if you are sure, invest in ethereum, because investment in ethereum is certainly promising and the prospects are good, now ethereum prices are still low, I am sure that in the near future it will increase
copper member
Activity: 70
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
August 09, 2018, 03:37:21 PM
The price of the Ethereum is all lower and lower! If the price of the etherium drops below $ 300, I will buy it for all my money. Because I think that the Ethereum is a very promising coin, which next year will bring me a good profit!
Activity: 94
August 09, 2018, 01:17:22 PM
Ethereum investors will buy as long as they continue to receive money.A very good coin because it has the features needed in the project, the future of Etherium is very promising .
Activity: 82
August 09, 2018, 12:50:00 PM
Ethereum is a very good investment, it continues to grow along with the growing demand of investors for this cryptocurrency. It is worth investing in it now .
Activity: 910
elysian.finance
August 09, 2018, 12:41:42 PM
of course this is an opportunity for people who have never invested in Ethereum or Crypto, because crypto prices are currently declining very significantly, but unfortunately today there are so many people who have been trapped inside, and to be able to buy coins at this time certainly many people have running out of their money, so buying and holding right now is definitely the right choice.
Activity: 62
August 09, 2018, 12:38:17 PM
Hello.

do you think it's a good time to invest in Ethereum?
Yes, it is better to invest now in ETH , while the price only rose by 1%. By the end of the year the price will grow in 2 times.
Activity: 504
August 09, 2018, 12:34:29 PM
I always think like that because I do it. I've always invested in ethereum, for some reason I believe ethereum is an altcoin that has a pretty good future. many people will continue to use it and that will also have a positive impact on ethereum prices.
Activity: 392
August 09, 2018, 12:29:54 PM
I think that the ethereum is one of the best coins, which is really worth investing! But at the moment I will not advise you to invest in the short term, because it is not known where the market will go further.
Activity: 142
August 09, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
Ethereum is a very good cryptocurrency. I think it would be a good choice to invest in it. At present, it has fallen to a bottom. I think this is a good time to invest in it. I believe that waiting for the market to pick up, you will be able to Get huge profits from it.
Activity: 120
August 09, 2018, 11:53:45 AM
Ethereum is still the strongest of Altcoins, it has a very stable growth. It's time to invest in ETH.
Activity: 148
August 09, 2018, 11:31:10 AM
I think it is a good time to invest in Ethereum, because the price of Ethereum has fallen to a trough, I believe it will not fall again, now invest and patiently hold it waiting for the market to pick up, I believe it will Will bring you huge profits.
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 11:18:03 AM
I think in terms of technology, ETH is far ahead of Bitcoin and many other types of coin, so if you want to invest in ETH it is definitely a wise decision.
Activity: 70
August 09, 2018, 11:14:50 AM
It's a good time to invest in ethereum, but keep in mind that the price is volatile. Wait for the price to go down and suggest that you buy it when the price is low. It is a good time to buy an ethereum, then the price goes down and you choose when to buy more ethereum.
Activity: 476
https://beta.afce.io/#/
August 09, 2018, 11:11:02 AM
Yes why not today ETH trading on 350 and it's very good price on this rate you can invest on this time and you can make good profit.
Activity: 93
August 09, 2018, 10:58:52 AM
Right now I think is the perfect time to invest in ethereum. The market is down right now which means majority of crypto are falling including ethereum. You should buy ethereum in lowest possible value. This strategy will maximize your profit. This is also applicable in all crypto in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: