Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ICO or buy BTC? - page 77. (Read 55685 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
July 14, 2018, 12:58:44 AM
I think that in the short term it is much more profitable to invest in ICO as the price of the token is influenced by many factors.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
July 14, 2018, 12:37:46 AM
If im the one in this situation, I think I will do both.Since the market now is in red zone it is our instinct and natural to us to find an alternate coin that has the potential to grow in the market aside from bitcoin. Though investing in ICO is different than buying bitcoin, as of now its hard to find a trusted exchanges and its not easy to monitor the price unlike investing and buying bitcoin.
Activity: 700
Merit: 503
July 13, 2018, 07:08:17 PM
Investing in the ICO will definitely bring a much greater profitability and faster than bitcoin. But investing in ICO, it's completely different than buying bitcoin. It is not enough just to find a exchange and buy a coin at a bargain price. In order to find an excellent project you need to do a lot of work.
Of course, first you need to look through all sorts of sites, tables and telegrams group, in order to find the project.
Then work on studying the information about the project and the mood of the market. Understand that this is a very high project.
Then still need to get into the whitelist. Often, when the information that the project has very hight interest, the whitelist is already closed.
But participation in the ICO is something that is really worth all the work done!
Activity: 798
Merit: 263
July 13, 2018, 05:55:05 PM
Buying BTC at these sale prices is a no brainer! Also, invest into good upcoming ICO projects like EOT (EON Protocol) that has a very large and active community already. Its KYC in open until July 15th.
Activity: 377
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 03:30:51 PM
I am a newcomer to the crypto market.
Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.
I advise you to buy and invest in Bitcoin than you should invest in ICO coins. Because ICO coins are very risky and if you choose wrong. You will incur huge losses. So you better invest in a coin that has proved good.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
July 13, 2018, 03:06:19 PM
Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.

I believe that ICOs may be more profitable but be careful with investing in ICOs because nowadays there are lots of scams
Activity: 154
July 13, 2018, 02:59:35 PM
Sincerely thank you.
First of all, your investment? and you decide you invest in ico or btc. Bitcoin is costly, so your investment is not much then you will try icos.  Im currently following SciDex, they are helping scientists to share data. It's just a suggestion, take a look. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 02:19:16 PM
Altcoins always carry risk to invest in, so do ICOs. You just have to understand how to mitigate that risk and make an informed decision.
If you're interested in ICOs at all, heres a few that might spark your interest.
 None of these have launched yet but I know they will all have very successful campaigns, at least based on their use cases and journeys so far. Some great looking ICOs with a very solid set of foundations and teams are these if you or anyone is interested. The ICOs are Fr8 Network, Muirfield IP, Airstayz, Daostack, and Deedcoin.

Fr8 Network seeks to remove intermediaries from supply chains, specifically the freighting industry, and bring revenue back to carriers and distributors.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm utilizing blockchain technology.

Airstayz is the first of it's kind, revolutionizing the travel industry with customer and corporate incentives on tokenizing benefits.

Daostack IO is an operating system for collective intelligence. DAOstack powers decentralized companies, funds and markets to make fast and innovative decisions at scale.

Deedcoin is the next generation full-service real estate network at a baseline 1%, by solving the customer acquisition problem for agents.
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 02:19:12 PM
If just started in the cryptoworld I think better to buy something from top 10 and wait for fist profit, than first mistakes, and only then invest in ICO.
Activity: 523
Merit: 11
July 13, 2018, 02:14:32 PM
investing in ico or buying btc can be an option, but to avoid the risk you can choose to buy btc and hold because it can be one of the best choice and than you follow ico and do not get maximum results...
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
July 13, 2018, 01:34:29 PM
You must have bitcoin and Ethereum funds in your portfolio to invest in ICO. By the way, for you one project - EON (EOT) - a very promising ICO.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 01:00:13 PM
Sincerely thank you.
I think you should learn the experience before investing a large amount of money into ICO or Bitcoin. You can improve your Crypto knowledge by joining in analytical teams on ICO projects and market analysis. You will learn a lot of good things and from there you will have an investment philosophy of your own.
Activity: 196
July 13, 2018, 12:48:39 PM
I would advise you now to buy TDZ tokens. In my opinion, it will give a good profit to its investors in the future. It is perspective project.
Activity: 71
July 13, 2018, 06:37:19 AM
Great idea to invest BTC and hold on means that you can take huge gain from that
Merit: 1
July 13, 2018, 06:34:19 AM
Just buy more BTC. ICOs are just a waste of money at these days. İf you like the project you can buy at the exchange cheaper than ICO. Nearly all of the new coins are hardly dumping at the exchanges.
Activity: 532
July 13, 2018, 06:16:09 AM
In my opinion, for the time being, keep ETH for a long time. BTC investment at this time can cause you to lose capital and not make a profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 13, 2018, 04:35:28 AM
At the moment you should buy BTC will be better, safer for you, the ICO is quite good but the price of the crypto market dropped sharply so the investment ICO always loss.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
July 13, 2018, 04:08:54 AM
Purchase BTC is very important and you can invest long term. And if you invest in ICO, I thought it was too risky because you're still new in this world. You have to learn from an experienced person in this forum. And learn to add your insight about the crypto world.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
July 13, 2018, 03:31:45 AM
it seems that I prefer to invest and become a participant from ico rather than just buy bitcoin because by participating in ICO you can earn very much profit because surely you will be able to get bonus when private sale.
July 13, 2018, 01:03:31 AM
It seems to me that in such a bear market, investing in new ico projects and participating in bounty companies will be a better option. At the same time, the received tokens should be kept for at least a year
Pages:
Jump to: