Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ICO or buy BTC? - page 80. (Read 55685 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
June 20, 2018, 01:10:43 AM
If you want to invest in an ICO, you need to choose it carefully, since there are a lot of scams in the market. I often invest in ICO and I have never had any problems with it.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
June 20, 2018, 01:06:04 AM
I am a newcomer to the crypto market.
Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.

My bet or choice is to buy bitcoin compared to invest in ICO projects there are lots of ICO's now that are scams and some you will not know how sure that can it be successful or not.

yes lots of ico"s are known to be scam but not all of them , infact if ever you got lucky to choose a good ico , you can always earn much more than what you already earn on bitcoin investments. we can also divide our funds, let say 30/70 . 70 percent goes to bitcoin and the rest 30 percent can go to ico. the reason why i allocate more on btc because btc is pretty legit , while ico do have a big risk but the profits that we can get thru it is always doubled as when compared to our btc earnings.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 10:50:46 PM
I am a newcomer to the crypto market.
Should I invest in ICO projects or would I buy bitcoin to hold and wait for the price? Please give me advice.
Sincerely thank you.

My bet or choice is to buy bitcoin compared to invest in ICO projects there are lots of ICO's now that are scams and some you will not know how sure that can it be successful or not.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 10:39:06 PM
t is your choice if you like to invest in ico, you can invest in ico programs or you can buy bitcoins depending on your perception and preferences that you can buy bitcoin or participate in the program ico
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
June 19, 2018, 06:36:49 PM
If you choose the right Ico, ICO is definitely better.
Some ICO have done 100x1000 in a short time. Bitcoin can also make a 100x1000 but the time is longer
Exactly but ico have its own risk for example it can be some kind of scam so read about it well and i will advice you familiarize yourself with this place first before deciding wait till you hit junior member
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 19, 2018, 01:10:50 PM
It seems to me that everything depends on the prospects of this or that project. You can invest in prospective projects of the company ico, than risk your means by buying Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 196
June 19, 2018, 01:08:49 PM
I cant speak for what you should invest in but I can give you a few ideas.

A couple ICOs that are very worth looking into are Muirfield IP and Fr8 Network. Neither ICOs have launched yet but are set to be announced soon. Definitely keep an eye on these projects as they both have very real-world use cases and are utilizing blockchain heavily.

Fr8 Network deals with removing intermediaries in supply chains, bringing revenue back to distributors and carriers.

Muirfield IP is a private equity firm on the blockchain.
Activity: 98
June 19, 2018, 11:06:09 AM
better invest in Sonder, it will have more roi
Activity: 270
Merit: 103
June 16, 2018, 04:48:32 PM
Buy BTC. Especially since you're new and will be prone to make mistakes when investing in ICOs. ICOs right now are too risky.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
June 16, 2018, 04:45:23 PM
Wait until all the market recovers and then put your money into a stable ICO, i am more than sure that you will make a huge profit just by doing that, i have already did it more than a few times
Activity: 172
June 16, 2018, 04:16:32 PM
if you are newcomer here why do you want ico investment? do you already know about basic ico investment basics and risks to be accepted if you choose ico wrong? my suggestion is better you buy bitcoin then hold for long time
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
June 16, 2018, 04:02:36 PM
It depends on market and ICO you invest in. From my point of view investing in ICO on falling market is shady, it is far better to purchase tokens once ICO is listed on exchange, sometimes discounts are incredible! For instance REMME is 0.4x comparing to ICO, so you have a chance to pick it up so cheap. Moreover digital identities market is expected to blow this year.
Activity: 728
Merit: 502
June 13, 2018, 07:11:26 PM
It seems to me that we must use both instruments. Part of the capital needs to be invested in Bitcoin and other reliable coins, and the second part of the capital needs to be invested in the ICO.
I think you should not risk your money investing in ICO because sometimes when there is a new guy in the market, he often looses money by investing in ICOs without researching about whether it is genuine or not. As a result, the loss in the deal occurs. One should always go for an asset that has the good return in future and low risk. This way you will be protected against the loss. SO you should invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 203
Was that was it was?
June 13, 2018, 03:05:31 PM
Either of the two will do, though you really need to be more careful when you plan to invest in ICO, i mean let's get real, a lot of shady ICO are popping up and a lot of people are getting scammed world wide, as much as possible try to research thourougly to avoid any unwanted happenings.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 02:37:55 PM
almost all icos today are scam. invest in BTC and wait 2 years. Then you have a lot of money. in ico you can only invest after liszting. that is 50-80% cheaper. or you get an airdrop from my signature. it costs nothing.  Grin Grin
Activity: 29
June 13, 2018, 02:31:42 PM
theres still a few hidden gems in the ico market, acorn collective is my top pick
Activity: 546
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
June 13, 2018, 02:22:53 PM
Of course, it is best to invest in bitcoin. After all, in my opinion, he is now sleeping like a volcano and will soon break into the crypto-currency market and take his rightful place.
Activity: 626
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 02:12:12 PM
for beginner i suggest to buy btc because if follow ico i think it will be very risky, but if already feel professional can to buy ico and also buy btc. which should be more selective when buying ico to avoid big losses.
Activity: 182
June 13, 2018, 01:19:05 PM
I think I will spend 20% of my money to invest in ICO projects that I like. The remaining 80% I will invest in BTC or altcoin coins that I like. Investing in an ICO is a risky investment, but if you choose the right project to invest, it is very profitable.
Activity: 280
S O A R . e a r t h
June 13, 2018, 01:16:50 PM
It is important to always have some bitcoin and other top coins. For high returns, investing small amounts into some good and hot ICOs like Usechain is good. Some nice overview articles on Usechain are at:
https://medium.com/usechain
I like Usechain, too. I see that in recent days the project community has grown significantly, which means that tokens on the exchange will grow in price.
Pages:
Jump to: