Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in ICO this time, yes or no? - page 17. (Read 6134 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 18
Bitcoin lover!
November 10, 2018, 05:21:53 PM
The market situation currently is worrisome, is not advisable to invest in ICO if at all you are going to invest you have to make serious finding before investing in any ICO.
In addition, now the ICO teams have started to conduct a KYC check for both investors and participants of the ICO generosity campaign. At the same time, they behave as if they are trying not to allow either investors or bounty hunters to the project. With regard to bounty hunters, they came up with a new way of fraud - to require the KYC to be tested after the end of the ICO. It seems that ICO teams do not want investors to buy their tokens from them and bounty hunters to advertise their projects. Maybe, really, such ICO teams need to arrange a boycott and not join their projects so that they at least stop deceiving us?
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 10, 2018, 05:18:31 PM
I'm keeping out of any ICO, even though I have good expectations on some project. Investing in an ICO has proved to be a bad investment this year and as long as the market is bearish this trend will continue like this. Let's wait for the market to recover to think again about investing in ICOs.
Activity: 462
November 10, 2018, 05:02:12 PM
      Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

Hello! The market is developing and moving forward. Yes, now people invest less in ICO. But this does not mean that there are no good projects. There are those who earn even now. It is better to think about how they do this)
copper member
Activity: 226
Merit: 0
November 10, 2018, 04:42:57 PM
i think you need to look the otherway, some ico that was hype back then are below ICO price now you should look that way and think of getting a position on those ico rather than looking for those who are yet to prove them selves or just starting
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
November 10, 2018, 04:42:14 PM
We have to continue to uphold ICOs investment for cryptocurrency to survive. But the ICO members too should endeavor to act in a responsible way by ensuring they keep to their terms of the project and save investors from unnecessary losses.
Activity: 510
Merit: 2
November 10, 2018, 04:39:27 PM
The market situation currently is worrisome, is not advisable to invest in ICO if at all you are going to invest you have to make serious finding before investing in any ICO.
Activity: 294
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
November 10, 2018, 04:34:22 PM
The market overview is quite worrying. Downtrend is still going on and most of the projects have been cancelled. Therefore investment in ICO is really risky in this period.
Activity: 268
November 10, 2018, 04:25:57 PM
Each person has his own opinion on this issue. But I am absolutely sure that while the ICO market really remains a promising direction for the work of investors. Despite the large number of scammers and failed projects, you can still find promising and profitable solutions for long-term investments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
November 09, 2018, 03:39:47 AM
I am not going to get into ICO's. It might be a good time to look for some good altcoins, if this is the bottom of the bear market, at this time there are plenty of decent projects already existing.
Activity: 658
November 08, 2018, 10:48:11 AM
The new ICO are a bit more forthcoming.  They are not vague about there timeline and deadlines including roadmap! I noticed that ICO are responding to yearnings of the ICO investors community.  Investors want exchange immediately after ICO and many ICO are including this request in their timeline!
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
November 08, 2018, 10:46:02 AM
icos are good for long-term investments we can't expect immediate profit but if there is any real icos with genuine development team then we can invest
ICO is not for long term, If you invest long term with ICO you will definitely cry. Take a look at the ICO in 2018, all falling down after a period listed at the exchanges, it is best to sell them all when it has just been listed
Activity: 1946
Merit: 112
November 08, 2018, 10:38:38 AM
I believe that the fall in the market certainly affects the ico market, but in spite of this, all of them have good and successful ico in which it is worth participating. The only question is the right choice, as there are many scammers on the market right now. Again, the correct choice of ico without problems can result in a good profit. On account of the development of the market ico. I am sure that the ico market will only grow, since the very idea of ​​ico is much better than conventional investments.
Activity: 31
November 08, 2018, 10:37:44 AM
icos are good for long-term investments we can't expect immediate profit but if there is any real icos with genuine development team then we can invest
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 10:33:20 AM
I don’t want to say that there are no normal projects, of course there are good projects that today enjoy wide popularity almost immediately, because good projects can be seen immediately and many projects do not even go to public sales
Activity: 434
November 08, 2018, 10:25:19 AM
      Since the development of MLM, Lending and the second half of last year, causing the price of Eth to rise and then leave a huge impact, Eth is drastically reduced. Not only that, the market Crytopia increasingly gloomy on no sign uptrend back. Some good  ICOs project is hard to keep the price after opening exchange in the market, even there are countless  ICO projects Scam, team DEV is not actively developing after the listing on the market. If still road live for ICO or not?

It all depends on personal priorities and investment strategy. I believe that now you can find excellent opportunities for profitable investments in various promising ICOs. Personally, I now invest about 70% of my money in the purchase of reliable cryptocurrencies, and the remaining 30% in promising ICO.
Activity: 783
November 07, 2018, 07:49:44 AM
whenever you can make investments in ico, but you have to go through an analytical and selective mechanism for ico to be followed. so I think this is something to avoid the risk of Iico scams. so I thought before doing this Iico was a thing we had to do to get a good investment place in ico.
copper member
Activity: 190
November 07, 2018, 07:48:10 AM
I think nowadays it is pretty difficult to find a good ICO that won't turn scam and will give you great benefits as an investor. I am doing bounties right now and trying to collect the most possible amount of tokens and wait for the bullish market.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
November 07, 2018, 02:46:33 AM
I believe that now there are promising opportunities for profitable investments in various ICOs. Of course, today there are not the best times on the crypto market, there are too many scammers and failed projects among ICOs. But there are also a large number of good projects with well-known teams of developers; it’s just that you need to select projects carefully.
maybe now, there are many people who have benefited from ICO, especially if the ICO is buying back, or when the price is higher when entering the market. well, but we know that many ICOs are scam, so being careful in choosing ICO will be a good thing.
Activity: 294
November 07, 2018, 02:44:35 AM
I believe that now there are promising opportunities for profitable investments in various ICOs. Of course, today there are not the best times on the crypto market, there are too many scammers and failed projects among ICOs. But there are also a large number of good projects with well-known teams of developers; it’s just that you need to select projects carefully.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 03, 2018, 07:20:25 AM
You can invest to ICO now if you want. But make sure that you are make a research of ICO.
They have few ICO are good to invest because  a lot of ICO now are scam or mostly failed to reach hard cap.
The success of an ICO is not determined by the achievement of hard cap.Do not forget also that there is a soft cup-this is the minimum that is needed for further development.The whole problem with why many people don't want to invest is that everyone wants fast money.I have invested and now I want to quickly take profit! It never does.Many projects are really developing.Therefore, I see no reason to refuse to invest in ICO.The only caveat is that you need to wait for the full completion of the product in which you invested.
Pages:
Jump to: