Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Litecoin - page 13. (Read 2254 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 07:19:36 AM
The entire cryptocurrency market is in a downward trend.
I will not invest in litecoin. It's not a good choice. Unless you know the inside information that there will be  a big lift next week. Otherwise, I don't think I will invest in litecoin.

Perhaps you do not know, but the LTC from the release of Litepay. This is a payment service that will allow companies and businesses to accept LTC for payment. British customers will be able to pay for products and services in dollars, without paying commissions for transactions.I think this is a good time to buy LTC

Yes if that is real then the progress can lead the litecoin price goes up because we can use litecoin to pay the bill in the company.
But so far i dont see any good increase movement of the litecoin price so i am also confuse why good progress does not make good price movement for litecoin.
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
April 10, 2018, 07:18:28 AM
According to my research I have been recommended to my friends to expect a rise in a coin suitable for the long term me.
Litecoin’s just like any other decentralized cryptocurrency that runs on a public ledger (a blockchain). Litecoin’s faster transaction speed is more scalable with cryptocurrency adoption spreading like a virus. But as of now, the mining infrastructure isn’t as widespread as it is for Bitcoin, which is why it got off to a slow start. However, Investment in Litecoin is a good thing for a long term, as the litecoin price potentially go to the moon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 07:16:30 AM
Yes, Buying Litecoin is a Good Investment in 2018 because in this year they are getting to launch its Lightning Network and which cause to be in its prices and moreover, it was much pretty Transparent like other top Cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
April 10, 2018, 07:05:04 AM
According to my research I have been recommended to my friends to expect a rise in a coin suitable for the long term me.
Activity: 82
April 10, 2018, 06:57:16 AM
Buying Litecoin at any point is a good investment as long as you’re not catching the top and you’re comfortable with the inherent risk in investing in new financial instruments.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
April 10, 2018, 06:52:27 AM
Litecoin again came into limelight with the announcement of the launch of LitePay. LitePayhas the potential to increase the revenue for Litecoin by opening up an entirely new user base. On 25th February 2018, a day before the expected launch of LitePay, the LTC-BTC pair looked to break the then key resistance level.

Such fiasco

https://www.litepay.us/
Activity: 82
April 10, 2018, 06:38:13 AM
Litecoin is very similar to BTC, having similar functionality and cryptoeconomics. While LTC doesn’t get the fame that BTC does, it is a more coordinated community, executing their roadmap better than Bitcoin. If some critical failure ever happened with Bitcoin (political or otherwise), Litecoin is well positioned to take it’s place as the ‘new’ base cryptocurrency.
Activity: 90
March 26, 2018, 02:50:54 AM
Litecoin again came into limelight with the announcement of the launch of LitePay. LitePayhas the potential to increase the revenue for Litecoin by opening up an entirely new user base. On 25th February 2018, a day before the expected launch of LitePay, the LTC-BTC pair looked to break the then key resistance level.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
March 26, 2018, 01:56:33 AM
Litecoin is not performing bad, as it already increased a lot last year from $50 to $370 and now down to $160 due to bearish market, Litecoin will be back to $300 once the market gets stable.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
March 26, 2018, 01:37:21 AM
If bitcoin is gold then litecoin is silver. Besides developers, many merchants are receiving litecoin. So I think investing in litecoin, not a bad choice.
Activity: 140
March 26, 2018, 01:21:04 AM
As the market motion all altcoins moves going to decrease in almost every single moment in crypto graphs. Litecoin is potentially can hit the moon in the coming weeks, days, months not just week for every price of coins going down no exception.
Activity: 259
March 26, 2018, 12:54:44 AM
From the point of view of fundamental analysis litecoin - Bitcoin is the same, but with more faster and cheaper transactions. In the future, bitcoin will have the same abilities and then litecoin will not be needed
Activity: 434
March 26, 2018, 12:43:26 AM
I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, the price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.
Yes, of course, I also invest in Litecoin. I think Litecoin's development is pretty fast, so it's great to be a long-term investment asset. I am sure the end of 2018 this Litecoin will reach a very high value.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
March 26, 2018, 12:11:18 AM
investment in Litecoin is very safe and this coin can be trusted for a beautiful future, Litecoin has a strong foundation and can compete in any exchanges
Activity: 47
March 25, 2018, 11:45:29 PM
Litecoin is still one of the top 5 cryptocurrencies and everyone should invest in LTC. It is no longer the “silver” to Bitcoin’s “gold” but it still trades very well and still has lots of development around it.
Activity: 79
March 25, 2018, 11:44:31 PM
Yes, it is the best time for investing in Litecoin. Time does not needs to be taken into consideration while mining any cryptocurrency. There is no season for mining of cryptocurrency. The trend of mining is increasing day by day on large pay scale along with wide varieties of available features and procedures.
Though, it is my personal view, you should research again before investing.
Activity: 65
March 25, 2018, 11:39:26 PM
Litecoin has been around for a long time. It’s one of the first Altcoins in existence.
Litecoin has the second most secure blockchain, next to Bitcoin.
It’s almost identical to Bitcoin. So any trust and adoption rate of Bitcoin should bleed over to Litecoin.
Litecoin transactions are much faster than Bitcoin, right from its inception.
There are all of reason i invested in LTC.
Activity: 48
March 25, 2018, 11:37:11 PM
Litecoin has been quite stable the last 4 years. Amid many cryptocurrencies out there including Bitcoin and Ethereum, Litecoin’s stability makes it a particularly viable currency. I' ve invested in LTC.
Activity: 74
March 25, 2018, 01:22:20 PM
Litecoin = sleeping coin, the big profit obviously does not take. On the other hand, it is quite stable, which is its plus. I would not buy it
Activity: 67
March 25, 2018, 11:33:24 PM
Litecoin’s faster transaction speed is more scalable with cryptocurrency adoption spreading like a virus. But as of now, the mining infrastructure isn’t as widespread as it is for Bitcoin, which is why it got off to a slow start. However, LTC also is a good coin to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: