Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest in Litecoin - page 15. (Read 2254 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 255
March 21, 2018, 05:43:58 AM
All of you who're intend to invest in Litecoin, be it the main or side investment, it is a good decision. Anyhow.. this coin is really more familiar among many people, the price is seen still following the movement of bitcoin price.. of course this can still be relied upon to gain investment profit. No doubt about it
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 05:35:37 AM
my acquaintance with the cryptoword began with litecoin. In April 2017 I made X2 on it. Since then, both bitcoin and litecoin have gone very far. Give it time, and it will prove himself
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 04:40:26 AM
Yes, Litecoin is a good coin! Shocked
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 20, 2018, 03:25:52 PM
I believe that now is the time to buy Litecoin. The price has decently fallen and I recently bought more.
Activity: 350
March 20, 2018, 03:23:23 PM
I do not think that Litecoin is the best investment coin. This is a very lazy crypto currency, which shows not very good results in comparison with the same Bitcoin.

I would suggest you to some more research about litecoin before saying such things. The team is very active and recently introduced Litepay (payment system). New developments will continue to follow.

Are there any news about Litepay? I have heard it is suspended for indefinite time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 13
DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange
March 20, 2018, 03:22:56 PM
Litecoin is no doubt one solid investment, i have been a fan of litecoin from many years, i think it deserves the spot of ripple in the top list regarding volume, the developer and the owner charlie lee is an exceptional person and im sure he is coming up with remarkable features and upgrades to litecoin network.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
March 20, 2018, 03:17:49 PM
I do not think that Litecoin is the best investment coin. This is a very lazy crypto currency, which shows not very good results in comparison with the same Bitcoin.

I would suggest you to some more research about litecoin before saying such things. The team is very active and recently introduced Litepay (payment system). New developments will continue to follow.
Activity: 266
March 20, 2018, 03:06:01 PM
Activity: 46
March 20, 2018, 02:46:51 PM
Litecoin isn't a bad investment.  I wouldn't pick it over BTC, ETH, or BCC. 
Activity: 80
March 20, 2018, 02:40:33 PM
LiteCoin is increasing now, And i think this is the high time to buy and invest in Litecoin. We should buy now because Litecoin will reach $400 very soon and it will reach $1000 within new few month i think.
Yes, I agree, I think it is indeed currently is good and right for investment in Litecoin. With mine in Litecoin now, then sold again at the time of the price Litecoin up. investors will get more profit from the price of purchasing.
Hopefully, Litecoin value in the next few months will rise and not disappoint many supporters
Activity: 224
Merit: 14
Create Your Decentralized Life
March 20, 2018, 01:37:29 PM
Litecoin now is a good performance and for sure you will earn a lot of profit after few years.  So better to buy litecoin now because you can make a lot of profit. 
Totally agree with you, Litecoin is quite a promising coin. I am sure that by the end of the year will give a minimum of x2 profit.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
March 20, 2018, 01:33:30 PM
Its nice to see a few more threads about Litecoin being generated
I am holding Litecoin for close to 12 months now. I ahve seen it
many times where newbies asked for suggestions for coins to get
and rarely would Litecoin be mentioned.

Here is another thread I noticed today asking which is better Litecoin
or Bitcoin Cash > Will (LTC) Litecoin be more valuable than (BCH) Bitcoin Cash in 2018?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32748578

and a quote with link from that thread shows very promising fiqures,
check them out.

Of course LTC will overtake BCH this year, just look at the numbers!
http://flappening.watch/

Grin Grin

Check out the 155 page Litecoin is Officially Dead thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=658541.0;topicseen
Activity: 210
March 20, 2018, 09:13:50 AM
your choice has a good choice, but watch when you invest and when you withdraw the coin is. Because investing should be noticed about the time
Activity: 2562
Merit: 321
March 20, 2018, 08:14:32 AM
Litecoin has grown to become the second largest cryptocurrency on the market. It is now often characterised as the silver to bitcoin's gold. Litecoin is an experimental digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world.

Thats 2014 news, welcome to 2018 Cheesy

Activity: 67
March 20, 2018, 07:43:06 AM
Litecoin has grown to become the second largest cryptocurrency on the market. It is now often characterised as the silver to bitcoin's gold. Litecoin is an experimental digital currency that enables instant payments to anyone, anywhere in the world.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
February 26, 2018, 01:35:41 PM
I hope LitePay will become everything we wait from the cards linked to the cryptowallets. There are many competitors with their own card decisions like TenX, Monaco etc, but they all have some problems (like recent WaveCrest fail or SEPA countrys only) and are far from LiteCoin popularity. So cheap, easy accessible card product in the partnership with VISA without any intermediary bank would be very well appreciated by the industry and would boost LiteCoin price for sure. Let's hope.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Partner of Arsenal Football Club
February 26, 2018, 01:14:57 PM
Yes, it is perspective and one of the stable coin. Buy and hold for a long term. I think that everyone should have LTC in his portfolio.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
February 26, 2018, 10:27:58 AM
You can buy it since most of the cryptocurrencies are cheap enough to join and invest. Litecoin would be another choice compared with BTC and ETH, it still can help you to earn profits. If you want to earn enough money, I suggest you that you can join the ICO projects. If you do not  want to lose money, you should buy BTC
Activity: 293
Merit: 4
February 26, 2018, 06:22:53 AM
I have invested in Litecoin and I hope you do too, price is expected to rise rapidly by next week for Litecoin.

You're damn right. I saw the Technical Analysis and projections for LTC and at the moment it is doing that, the price is approaching the target. LTC is a must have in your portfolio

Activity: 168
February 26, 2018, 06:14:46 AM
If you’re looking to invest in Litecoin, you would be able to make some good returns throughout the year. It seems to be on the rise. Media is increasingly acknowledging Litecoin as well. It is being mentioned along with bitcoin as well as ethereum. This is the reason why it is gaining more and more limelight. As it gains more and more limelight, investors would also start investing in it. This would bring further momentum.
Litecoin is for those who look for stability, but don’t expect it to grow at a high pace like ethereum or bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: