Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 140. (Read 14035 times)

Activity: 591
Merit: 10
January 12, 2018, 02:09:46 PM
It this bullish months, it is advisable to gather more of Bitcoin and some alt coins that is cheap yet potential coins in the long run. Once Bitcoin started to pump, We will experience bearish month that could hurt our holdings so badly. So better to have enough crypto savings that can sustain your daily needs once bearish month get started. So in short, invest more on Bitcoin because it is cheap right now and buy some alts that could be a good hold for about 3 months.
and why do you talk About 3 months? Is it possible that in this period irreparable or good growth of our investments can happen? I think that today the altcoyans are very excited, but what to get ahead is not yet clear.
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
January 12, 2018, 01:55:31 PM
It this bullish months, it is advisable to gather more of Bitcoin and some alt coins that is cheap yet potential coins in the long run. Once Bitcoin started to pump, We will experience bearish month that could hurt our holdings so badly. So better to have enough crypto savings that can sustain your daily needs once bearish month get started. So in short, invest more on Bitcoin because it is cheap right now and buy some alts that could be a good hold for about 3 months.
Activity: 212
Merit: 104
January 12, 2018, 01:43:57 PM
I think that you should invest right now, maybe it is not the best time, but we all are aware of that we are on a huge dip at the moment, it will recover at some time. If you have some money left to invest, just do it, do not wait anymore.
Activity: 182
Merit: 19
January 12, 2018, 01:42:48 PM
for etherem and lite coin this is the time to invest your money because this time they both are increasing and will be soon stop gaining. So not waiting for so long invest it now .
Activity: 153
January 12, 2018, 01:39:25 PM
The dip is great, and it is a lot better to invest now than back in the middle of December. That being said, I don't think you will get any more bullish answer than in the bitcointalk forum. We are probably one of the most biased communities about bitcoin. Just keep that in mind.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 01:38:42 PM
I think to invest and invest in new ICOs like TokenGo I consider very promising. I think x10 will be the minimum after entering the exchange Wink
Activity: 490
January 12, 2018, 01:36:14 PM
I think now is very good time to invest. Market has not been steady last week or so, but the prices of most popular coins are good. Especially Bitcoin is good option right now. And so are Ripple and Cardano.
Do not wait, go for it!
Activity: 378
Merit: 12
January 12, 2018, 01:29:48 PM
Actually right now is a good time to invest buy some alts or bitcoin because market is on correction now and soon everything will grow up
Activity: 168
January 12, 2018, 01:25:57 PM
You need to invest now. Every day the market capitalization is increasing. The price of the coins increases.
Activity: 114
January 12, 2018, 01:24:39 PM
i am really worrying about to invest my btc to altcoins. i think that the btc will be 10000 dolars in the following days than suddenly it will be 25000-30000 dolars so every altcoin will fall down. thats why i am worriy about it. hold btc  Wink
Activity: 319
January 12, 2018, 01:22:24 PM
It's depends on the moment, so you must search and stay tones about up and down BtC,  when you invest is up to your analysis, bit I advise you invest bit a bit if you afraid about you invest in bad moment that make you Loss.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
January 12, 2018, 01:16:19 PM
I suggest u to invest without any doubt now is right time to invest Bitcoin is in low price right now, till end of Febuary I think it ll reach to 25k dollar. Dont miss this chance right now.
Activity: 336
January 12, 2018, 01:07:51 PM
Its time to invest right now, altcoins are on fire right now u can have very big profit for short time, u have still chance for big profit never be hopeless. Start to invest and make some profit.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
January 12, 2018, 01:07:27 PM

I missed the dip the other day and am wondering if I should hold out for another dip or if the current prices are still decent. Mainly looking at litecoin and etherum. I also need coins regardless so I can exchange for other altcoins.
If you missed the dip then go with other altcoins, YES invest now but wait for the right opportunity to invest in as many altcoins now are bullish though before it gains the pump it surely dumps, so wait for the dump and buy so you can accumulate the best profit you can have.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 12, 2018, 01:04:42 PM
Aren't alts like Ripple low enough to buy now? I'm not really sure at what price to buy since it seems really low or at least low enough for me right now.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
January 12, 2018, 01:03:28 PM
wait just a little longer man , then you can start to buy some alts. Right now it's a perfect time to invest into good ICO's or small projects. I think from march I'm gonna buy a lot of alts and keep them at least 1 year to get a nice profit.
Activity: 394
January 12, 2018, 08:05:16 AM
I think this is the right time to invest and hold. The price is still cheap compared to last week's price; i can suggest you to invest without doubt. Don’t miss this opportunity to increase profit. Just invest.
 Good luck  Grin Grin
Activity: 190
Merit: 11
January 12, 2018, 08:01:41 AM
I think you must invest now then wait for the cryptocurrencies to grow even more until it meets your satusfaction, if you think the value is the peak for the day, week or month.
Activity: 1593
Merit: 502
January 12, 2018, 08:00:24 AM
wait for what?
if you wait for long time, you will miss more chance again. and its more late to invest your money in bitcoin.
as fast as possible, and more fast more great than you wait until the price down.
if you wait until the price down, try to invest in altcoin

Right now is the best time to invest since we are still in a little correction and everything went down yesterday and is slowly recovering now.
You can get a lot of tokens for relatively low price now.
Things are starting to recover and the market will be more exciting in the first days of the new week. Investing now is not a bad option.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
January 12, 2018, 07:55:21 AM
wait for what?
if you wait for long time, you will miss more chance again. and its more late to invest your money in bitcoin.
as fast as possible, and more fast more great than you wait until the price down.
if you wait until the price down, try to invest in altcoin

Right now is the best time to invest since we are still in a little correction and everything went down yesterday and is slowly recovering now.
You can get a lot of tokens for relatively low price now.
Jump to: