Author

Topic: Invest now or wait? - page 143. (Read 14035 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 100
January 11, 2018, 12:34:26 AM
I think now it is a great time to invest. Bitcoin price is reasonable, Ripples price as well and my favorite Cardano is not expensive, so I would go for these three.

Some of the price of the coin now are going down and for me this is the right time to invest while the price is dump, but before you invest make sure that you research first about the coin.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 505
Backed.Finance
January 11, 2018, 12:25:53 AM
Now is the perfect time to invest in any coin as the market is generally down. If you invest in this time then surely the next 3 months you will be profitable with BTC, LTC, ETH, etc. The current time is quite reasonable for investment rather than waiting for the exchange rate to rise

Good point here, I did alreayd buying my favorite cooins like ADA and XLM. They are down now and  its a good opportunity to buy on its dip.This coin  has also a good roadmap and very active community.
Activity: 292
Merit: 0
January 11, 2018, 12:18:44 AM
invest now or you will regret in the future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 21
January 11, 2018, 12:13:05 AM
Since Cryptocurrency is highly volatile, there is never a perfect timing on when to invest. Even if you missed the dip you can still invest now and hold on to your coin until you gain some profit out of it. The main goal in investing is making profit as long as you still have the coins with you it is still not considered a loss. Hold on to it until such time it will create some profit for you. You never know that dip is a permanent dip, so I would say you can invest now and hold on to it until you get some profit, most importantly set realistic goals it will help you far.
Activity: 222
Merit: 10
January 10, 2018, 11:16:22 PM
I, of course, prefer to invest as soon as possible. because the name of the opportunity and momentum won't come twice. While currently not many know about the investment world coins, therefore it is the right moment in order to be later if the coin is invested for the long term will generate lots of profit.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
January 10, 2018, 10:57:59 PM
I think now it is a great time to invest. Bitcoin price is reasonable, Ripples price as well and my favorite Cardano is not expensive, so I would go for these three.
Activity: 616
Merit: 30
January 10, 2018, 10:57:24 PM
For my choice of coins,"Bitcoin and ethereum",i think it's the perfect time to invest for a long term HODLing.Bitcoin price stabilizing now after it crashes last month so buying now while its value's with in reach is a good option,if you believe that sooner or later its price will peak up again and trust it still has room for growth.While ethereum on the other hand has shown stability and continously rising on its value so a very good choice if you're really low on funds.
i think bitcoin price now still struggling..always ups and down.what doing good now is ethereum rising silently and making its way up many think that ethereum price will continue grow even littlt by little just like bitcoin last 2017.
 So for the OP i think you should invest now dont waste time on waiting instead buy coins now.try tl add some IOTA too for another chance of earning
Activity: 182
January 10, 2018, 10:52:47 PM
For my choice of coins,"Bitcoin and ethereum",i think it's the perfect time to invest for a long term HODLing.Bitcoin price stabilizing now after it crashes last month so buying now while its value's with in reach is a good option,if you believe that sooner or later its price will pick up again and trust it still has room for growth.While ethereum on the other hand has shown stability and continously rising on its value so a very good choice if you're really low on funds.
Activity: 14
January 10, 2018, 10:43:43 PM
You will always regret not investing sooner. Try chart your entry for a dip but dont hold off too long
Activity: 187
Merit: 2
January 10, 2018, 10:40:37 PM
It might be better to wait alone so that the coins used to invest the price lower once were recently able to buy. But if it's already low then buy it now just so as not to lose the opportunity.
Activity: 155
January 10, 2018, 10:39:11 PM
are you sure that BTC will dip at all? I believe it will only grow...
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
January 10, 2018, 10:36:55 PM
Much better if you will go for that make a research first for a good potential coin.then decide if you will hodl it for a period of time or you just want to earn for trading, in me I recorded all ups and down of a particular coin that I see potential so I can decide whether to invest or not.
Activity: 547
Merit: 500
January 10, 2018, 10:24:34 PM
Of course invest in cryptocurrency, i am sure if u ll make some search and u ll take this job seriously u ll have very big profit. Just start to invest and dont worry be patient..
Activity: 252
January 10, 2018, 08:53:17 PM
Now is the perfect time to invest in any coin as the market is generally down. If you invest in this time then surely the next 3 months you will be profitable with BTC, LTC, ETH, etc.

Yeah, agree with this. You can also make a 2 step or 3 step investment plan (and always invest in multiple coins/projects), just trust your instinct and explore the market and keep watching the news and forum a lot. Cryptomarket is always on the move, you need to stay updated.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
January 10, 2018, 08:52:58 PM
Invest now and get sleep, wake up we will see Jackpot.
Activity: 378
January 10, 2018, 08:51:21 PM
Dont putt your all eggs in a basket .. try to make a variation on your investment. bitcoin is a mother currency so you have to think alt currency beside bitcoin .. but alt currency give you quick profit
Activity: 297
January 10, 2018, 08:41:27 PM
No one can  push you to invest or you can wait because it your self if you want to invest or you have exactly  amount  for investment   then go for it because  I would  love to for an investment  someday
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
January 10, 2018, 07:17:04 PM
Right now the perfect time to invest and diversify your coins into some ICOs , like SwissBorg or any other reasonable icos. The time to invest back into bitcoin is not here yet , maybe pick some alts and wait for bitcoin to hit 10k again ?

You are right that swissborg is reasonable ico because they have raised the hard cap.
I think invest in ico has high profit if we know how to choose a good ico.
Activity: 84
January 10, 2018, 07:11:44 PM
Now is the perfect time to invest in any coin as the market is generally down. If you invest in this time then surely the next 3 months you will be profitable with BTC, LTC, ETH, etc.
You can invest in one of these cryptocurrencies, hold them and you will have an unexpected profit in a few months.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
January 10, 2018, 06:56:46 PM
Now is the perfect time to invest in any coin as the market is generally down. If you invest in this time then surely the next 3 months you will be profitable with BTC, LTC, ETH, etc. The current time is quite reasonable for investment rather than waiting for the exchange rate to rise
Jump to: