Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest only in active projects - page 15. (Read 24507 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
March 22, 2019, 11:13:22 PM
I personally often get caught up in projects that are already inactive. And that makes me disappointed because the trade does not provide benefits. But I try to invest in coins that are still active and have very good trading volumes. And the results can provide benefits and may be safer.
Before investing, you should evaluate the whole project. If you feel that there is not much hope, it is best not to invest and only invest in really developing projects because those are projects that will help you a lot in making a profit. I believe that considering investment is a must and it will limit many risks for you
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
March 22, 2019, 11:04:36 PM
I personally often get caught up in projects that are already inactive. And that makes me disappointed because the trade does not provide benefits. But I try to invest in coins that are still active and have very good trading volumes. And the results can provide benefits and may be safer.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
March 22, 2019, 10:54:47 PM
it is true for investing in a project that has no development, it will only make your investment sucks lol, because there is no development, basically for what to invest, but I am quite interested in your hopes for the doge coin, can you tell me what the reason, it seems you are quite sure to doge coin
Activity: 770
March 22, 2019, 10:46:53 PM
This is a good strategy in investing because you are giving yourself a small assurance that it won't get loss but remember also that your success in your investment will depend on your research on the project. Team that is developing the project is important too they must dedicated and continue to develop the project.

Making research before invest is the key to make profits. Developers team is the key to successfull project and i think beside that, marketing strategy is important to spread the word about project. If project known by many people, there is a chance more investor coming and creating demand will increase the price
I agree with all of you that whatever is involved in a project affects the success and failure of a project, if the one involved in the project is an active team, I am also sure that the project will be successful and the coin will have a price so that the profits will be obtained participants who joined.
Since there are so many scam project these days, all that was mentioned above is agreeable, we can't just blindly choosing project to invest on, and one of the reason tho choose an active project would be to avoid from getting trapped in a fake or unsuccessful project.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
March 22, 2019, 10:13:44 PM
This is a good strategy in investing because you are giving yourself a small assurance that it won't get loss but remember also that your success in your investment will depend on your research on the project. Team that is developing the project is important too they must dedicated and continue to develop the project.

Making research before invest is the key to make profits. Developers team is the key to successfull project and i think beside that, marketing strategy is important to spread the word about project. If project known by many people, there is a chance more investor coming and creating demand will increase the price
I agree with all of you that whatever is involved in a project affects the success and failure of a project, if the one involved in the project is an active team, I am also sure that the project will be successful and the coin will have a price so that the profits will be obtained participants who joined.
Activity: 692
Merit: 254
terra-credit.com
March 22, 2019, 08:24:06 PM
I would not invest in dead coins either, but I don't know why you mentioned Pundix here! Pundix seems very honest project to me and I am making good money by investing here! They are continuously updating the community about their pos works and partnerships! Rather I did not see any proper developments in VERI token for many days!
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 08:18:37 PM

Activity: 315
March 22, 2019, 07:35:23 PM
Activity: 1048
Merit: 102
March 22, 2019, 07:18:25 PM
If you desire to invest in any project especially those that finished their ICO before and during the bear market, try to find out if they change the crypto they got from it to fiat which is what will be needed for the continuance of the project development. Those who did not changed it and caught up in the long bearish trend won't be able to do more because they won't have much money to run it.
every crypto they get does have to be exchanged for what they really need and I think the answer is money, they have to exchange it quickly because otherwise it will be very dangerous because the value can go down anytime and it is very risky for the sustainability of the project itself
Activity: 602
March 22, 2019, 07:08:54 PM
Active development team is very important to the success of the project. To check what the team is working on you can always check on the GitHub.
Activity: 644
March 22, 2019, 06:53:36 PM
Whoever that person would want to invest in good coins and has great potential because we all want profit, nobody wants to lose money, but it depends on us and market conditions. I think it's better to invest directly in the top coins because over time we can see for ourselves the development of Crypto today is a little less productive, but in the future it will be better.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
March 22, 2019, 06:50:04 PM
Here is a good source to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)

I dont know why some people experiment on shitcoins even if they know that they have a better peofit on top coins. If you want to have profit,invest on the coins that are obviously moving and will benefit you on the future.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
March 22, 2019, 06:32:07 PM
It is well know that Ethereum has the most active developers in the crypto industry, so why the Ethereum graph looks so ugly?  Grin
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
March 22, 2019, 06:22:48 PM
And some of them sometimes they showed good results. But this is a natural process. Not many coins continue to live.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
March 22, 2019, 06:13:19 PM
If you desire to invest in any project especially those that finished their ICO before and during the bear market, try to find out if they change the crypto they got from it to fiat which is what will be needed for the continuance of the project development. Those who did not changed it and caught up in the long bearish trend won't be able to do more because they won't have much money to run it.
TWW
Activity: 1456
Merit: 109
March 22, 2019, 06:10:19 PM
You are 100% right, always invest in something which is active, even if invest on crypto, stock asset, or in any other business. I personally hold some LTC, ETH and i start buy some Dogecoin.
only stupid people that invest on a dead project. they want to throw their money I guess. We know the investment made for profit, if the project is not running then the market project there will be no response.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
March 22, 2019, 06:10:09 PM
of course it has become the goal of investor Invest in active projects it is probable that an active project will profit even if at a minimum for a long time it waits until the roadmap run
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
March 22, 2019, 06:07:45 PM
This is a good advice to all investors in the industry, don't put your fund in inactive projects and if you have done so before, sell the token out and reduce your losses.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
March 22, 2019, 06:07:34 PM

You never guess when that moment comes when the project stops developing ... only a few out of hundreds develop steadily.
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
March 22, 2019, 05:57:08 PM
You are 100% right, always invest in something which is active, even if invest on crypto, stock asset, or in any other business. I personally hold some LTC, ETH and i start buy some Dogecoin.
Pages:
Jump to: