Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest only in active projects - page 12. (Read 24503 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
March 26, 2019, 01:04:35 PM
Yes, we should invest only in the strongest projects. These projects can bring us profit. Weak projects die and kill our capital.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 12:22:30 PM
We can always check the github for activities.  Projects that have very low github activities are not worth investing.  Other than that, we also need to check on how active the community is.  The livelier the community, the higher the possibility for the project to be successful.  
I go with your idea of activities on github which really define a project being active. It should be a key factor apart from social media presence, partnerships and community engagement.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
March 25, 2019, 02:31:46 AM
Believe me,it is more difficult now to say that a particular project will be successful because so many other project are coming up everyday trying to correct some fault from the existing one,you might feel doge is ok and others might feel otherwise.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 296
March 25, 2019, 02:27:03 AM
I usually putting my investment those active projects because that is the beginning of the project to be more popular with the help of the community through social medias and other advertising platform and it gives you more profit soon.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
March 25, 2019, 01:24:44 AM
This is tough to find out which one is active or not. But this definitely helps traders and investors. Active projects are the one which is also moving in the market with their latest updates.
Sure, active projects are better. The active project means more investors, more trust and these are the skills of devs. Already as times goes by, passive projects turn to shitcoin.
Not only active but it must be widely known, celer as the latest platform has been doing the best performance to give its investors instant return. Passive projects will always become the worst story. So many scam is not an active platform
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
March 25, 2019, 01:12:31 AM
Of course, we must choose a project whose development projects are real development. Actually it is not straightforward to consider it So before investing, certainly a lot of us will be smart. I've been seeing dogecoin for the past 1 year Its development and market demand is a lot better.
I know doge but I don't consider as one of the coins that is exciting to invest.
The hottest now IMO is the BNB, I thought it would go down but it's just temporary, price bounce back now again and trading at $17.06 USD.

This might be the only coin which is possible to break its ATH at bear times.
Because of those launch pad that's why even in this bearish rend BNB still managing to uprise, I also seeing LTC to to have a good run as the halving
also approaching and seeing the positive movement after this year really makes some confidence for investors who's holding the coin, its always better
to have an extra research before you invest not alone with active but also with those new projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
March 25, 2019, 12:25:10 AM
Of course, we must choose a project whose development projects are real development. Actually it is not straightforward to consider it So before investing, certainly a lot of us will be smart. I've been seeing dogecoin for the past 1 year Its development and market demand is a lot better.
with these real developments, of course their products will continue to grow as well, so that more people will need them. it is indeed not easy to recognize the potential of a new project, so I prefer to choose it in the top of the coinmarketcap ranking
Activity: 2898
Merit: 612
March 25, 2019, 12:21:46 AM
I know doge but I don't consider as one of the coins that is exciting to invest.
The hottest now IMO is the BNB, I thought it would go down but it's just temporary, price bounce back now again and trading at $17.06 USD.

This might be the only coin which is possible to break its ATH at bear times.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
March 25, 2019, 12:20:09 AM
You can't detect a dead coin or token just by looking at crypto chart ,you are so wrong ,coins like holo and pundix are doing fine and they are active project
Activity: 1935
Merit: 290
March 25, 2019, 12:16:06 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
March 25, 2019, 12:04:56 AM
Of course alt coins with no developments would either be left behind or would not attract investors to invest into it. Investors would always look up if they would benefit in what they are putting their money. It's a both win win on both sides. Though with the current market we are having, the market is very unpredictable, the next thing we know we already buying shit coins. In my opinion, bitcoin would still be my choice of investment.
copper member
Activity: 178
Merit: 0
March 24, 2019, 10:46:53 PM
I invested on Verge and MANA last year thinking they will bring good profits to me by now. Well I was still much new to the whole blockchain things then. I think am more experienced in which altcoins to chose and invest on now. Experience is the greatest teacher they say, I believe I can't do such mistakes again under this crypto space.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
March 24, 2019, 10:41:07 PM
Yes, of course it will be more important if we invest in a project that is still active, so we will not get a loss or risk of a small loss, we must be clever to find projects that are still active not to get stuck with a fictitious project

We can't be sure if those active projects can stay longer until their launching, but just to have confidence despite of uncertainty that's the best ways to find a good investment. Always monitor closely how each community, will do their updating based on their project walkthrough. A good project always have daily activity which encourage more investors, not just selected but most of the potential investors coming in.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg
March 24, 2019, 10:31:52 PM
Yes, of course it will be more important if we invest in a project that is still active, so we will not get a loss or risk of a small loss, we must be clever to find projects that are still active not to get stuck with a fictitious project
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
March 24, 2019, 09:54:59 PM
Thanks for this. At first i wasn't aware to that active and inactive projects. There are still investors like me who are unaware that we can benefit more with those coins that are actively performs. But i think there are still few coins that are inactive but worth investing.  It's just that, they were just sleeping or not yet famous thus they had less investors.
Activity: 624
Merit: 101
BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange
March 24, 2019, 08:17:14 PM
As people get to know much about cryptocurrencies, they try to invest into so many projects which at long last they loose whatever money they invested with.

Right now the only advice I give to people is to invest in these four coins that is BTC, ETH, BCH and USDT because I know they are already in the system and working.

USDT is one they called stable coin right? if its true then how can you gain profit on holding USDT? or buying this coin is just for investing purposes since some projects accept USDT as contribution.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 24, 2019, 07:00:47 PM
This is tough to find out which one is active or not. But this definitely helps traders and investors. Active projects are the one which is also moving in the market with their latest updates.
Sure, active projects are better. The active project means more investors, more trust and these are the skills of devs. Already as times goes by, passive projects turn to shitcoin.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
March 24, 2019, 05:24:37 PM
As people get to know much about cryptocurrencies, they try to invest into so many projects which at long last they loose whatever money they invested with.

Right now the only advice I give to people is to invest in these four coins that is BTC, ETH, BCH and USDT because I know they are already in the system and working.
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
March 24, 2019, 04:50:41 PM
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
March 24, 2019, 04:40:22 PM
Projects with regular updates, alongside active and useful developments should be the desire of investors. Sometimes, it is not just limited to that, the team should also be the trusted type, most especially those who have knowledge and have been able to build their career around blockchain technology.
the team really influenced the future of the project because it was useless if the project had large funds but their team could not process it properly. so that the team must be the main benchmark for us in choosing projects because competent and innovative teams will make the project more attractive to investors and also the products will definitely be better.
Pages:
Jump to: