Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest only in active projects - page 11. (Read 24503 times)

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
March 30, 2019, 07:22:22 PM
I am agree that investing in existing and working projects better than investing in neathing. Because working products has a proof of their idea in action.

Yes, that's the main fact! People should be more aware of investing money in crypto fields. Because it is not easy to trace a scammer in crypto, Big partners or products can back a project strong for a long time! There are many projects are live which have a working product, people should buy their tokens instead of throwing money in ICO projects!

i will add active users aside from the working product. without active users, a working product is deemed useless. and yes, big partnerships is vital also in the sustenance of the project. with the presence of those partners, it will ensure the longevity of the project by creating more users for the platform. actual usage of the platform in the industry will give life to the project.
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
March 30, 2019, 07:12:42 PM
The activity of many projects is expressed only in marketing. But I think that it is important for the project to create real value. Therefore, I think that you need to be careful about projects with active marketing.
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
March 30, 2019, 06:48:53 PM
I am agree that investing in existing and working projects better than investing in neathing. Because working products has a proof of their idea in action.

Yes, that's the main fact! People should be more aware of investing money in crypto fields. Because it is not easy to trace a scammer in crypto, Big partners or products can back a project strong for a long time! There are many projects are live which have a working product, people should buy their tokens instead of throwing money in ICO projects!
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
March 30, 2019, 06:38:03 PM
Active projects says two things; firstly, that project developers are working assiduously behind the scene to meet up with Roadmap schedules and secondly, investors and members of the ecosystem are interested in the project and expectant of more developments in the future
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
March 30, 2019, 06:37:41 PM
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
March 30, 2019, 06:33:50 PM
Always check github guys. Even big projects sometimes abandone their product and don't make commitments. That is why github is essential tool to determine altcoin to invest your money
bce
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 30, 2019, 06:31:30 PM
I agree you need to invest in active projects however, these projects may die out so its extremely important to look into these projects before investing.

I think indeed we should look for a project that is active. because what we need is an active project and we can get live funds from active projects. the problem is most projects are currently unstable. so there are indeed many who doubt Bitcoin at this time.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
March 30, 2019, 06:16:16 PM
I usually putting my investment those active projects because that is the beginning of the project to be more popular with the help of the community through social medias and other advertising platform and it gives you more profit soon.
Some projects can be very active at the beginning is when they are still looking around for money from investors, but immediately they get what they want, o e of the words you will always hear from them to you, is to be patient
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
March 30, 2019, 11:29:32 AM
I agree you need to invest in active projects however, these projects may die out so its extremely important to look into these projects before investing.
On point, invest only to those active project which can bring profit to our portfolio. With so many coins pop up we have to be careful in choosing coins to invest in. Even though it is active some of it did not maintain it’s goal to improve their poject so let us think first to avoid loses.
Activity: 644
Merit: 107
March 30, 2019, 11:20:09 AM
Altcoin that is dead (inactive), usually abandoned by its investors, even the worst is losing the community.
we can see from graphs of images, for example coin verge, Mana.

The price of coins dropped and did not go up (experiencing stability), I was also hesitant to invest in it because the dump didn't end.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
March 26, 2019, 04:11:27 PM
Activity: 1042
Merit: 328
SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin
March 26, 2019, 02:45:24 PM
I do not agree that you need to invest only in active projects. Sometimes it plays into our hands and active projects quickly close. Because it does not always work, sometimes not active projects find the strength in themselves and just explode.

It should to note that too few inactive projects that can growth in future.
But I surprisingly saw that Litecoin looks inactive at the starting chart)
I think LTC is one of the most usability coin
Activity: 994
March 26, 2019, 02:44:34 PM
I do not agree that you need to invest only in active projects. Sometimes it plays into our hands and active projects quickly close. Because it does not always work, sometimes not active projects find the strength in themselves and just explode.
but that's only 1 out of 1000 projects that can suddenly explode and in my opinion investing in active projects is safer than you invested in active projects because 99% you will lose a lot of money
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 02:17:26 PM
Yes, we should invest only in the strongest projects. These projects can bring us profit. Weak projects die and kill our capital.
I agree, I think few people are already investing in little-known projects, as they understand that you can immediately forget about their money , I think the top 20 best choice for this!
Activity: 486
March 26, 2019, 01:55:36 PM
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
March 26, 2019, 01:45:47 PM
They're numerous cryptocurrency that's active, viable and good FA as well which you failed to mention. Verge is not dead its an active cryptocurrency price pump from time to time.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
March 26, 2019, 01:42:34 PM
Well, sometimes the project may not be active for some time, and then activate again. There are different cases. Even non-active projects can bring a lot of profit. This criterion can be used in addition to other project selection criteria for investment.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
March 26, 2019, 01:29:21 PM
Great graphics. For him, everything at once becomes clear. If altcoin is not used anywhere, then no one will buy it. Need an idea.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
March 26, 2019, 01:10:30 PM
Invest not in active project but in most innovative an agile team backed project. Example are Ethereum, Monero.  Active projects brings noise but innovative project brings ROI.
Activity: 644
March 26, 2019, 01:09:01 PM
You may be right,but I realized such a thing,that maybe a good project die,it is all different,and especially today, the market is not predictable,and everyone knows how great PREACT wouldn't be if Bitcoin plummets down,then it will be followed by all the other altcoins
Pages:
Jump to: