Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest only in active projects - page 10. (Read 24501 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 10
April 01, 2019, 10:49:21 AM
This is a very convenient and correct position. Very rarely shoot passive projects. It is only necessary to give attention to the project itself. Choosing a project is also not very easy.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 01, 2019, 10:44:54 AM
Actually, the list of dead coins can go to thousands and many more coming, this is one of the reasons why we have a slow down of investment from new ICO because the previous ICO did not live to expectation and now are considered dead coins and maybe those deads are now running a new ICO in the market.

Then we should be positive here and talk much about the trends and only active projects like the thread. In this case, we can attract more investors and participants to accumulate volumes of tokens to increase the market potential of such coins. I would like to advise others to expect the worst but still spread the good word in crypto space.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
April 01, 2019, 10:03:42 AM
For the record that many coins left by devs. because of market conditions for up to a year, devs. of course it will cost a lot to continue and when their coins are worthless they leave a coin without notice.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
April 01, 2019, 09:42:48 AM
The right position, but in order to uniquely find a normal project for investment and understand that this project is really developing, I think that it needs to be analyzed. And this is not so easy.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 250
April 01, 2019, 09:38:48 AM
Yes, investing in active projects is very good. We can see that a solid team can continue to develop the project like at the top 10 coins. A doge is a coin that has potential, but if I buy a Doge coin, I think it's risky. But it all depends on your decision and the results of your research.
I think dogecoin is a coin that has died and has been abandoned by its founders for a long time, now the doge is controlled by several open source communities so I think doge has a very high risk for investment.

I think so, there's nothing interesting from DOGE, no devs. who totally developed DOGE so that this could make DOGE die anytime, better invest in top ranked coins.
Activity: 188
Merit: 1
April 01, 2019, 09:33:54 AM
Thank you for giving me a useful information to test and invest in good projects. There are many projects in this market that we cannot know all about.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
April 01, 2019, 09:27:12 AM
Yes, investing in active projects is very good. We can see that a solid team can continue to develop the project like at the top 10 coins. A doge is a coin that has potential, but if I buy a Doge coin, I think it's risky. But it all depends on your decision and the results of your research.
I think dogecoin is a coin that has died and has been abandoned by its founders for a long time, now the doge is controlled by several open source communities so I think doge has a very high risk for investment.
Activity: 86
Merit: 4
April 01, 2019, 08:53:34 AM
Here is a good source to decide which altcoin to invest in. I would never buy a dead altcoin with no development except Doge. Doge is unique and will be successful without much development.

Source: https://twitter.com/el33th4xor/status/1068856384983363585?s=21

dead alts are:

- Verge
- Holochain
- Bitcoin Private
- Pundi X
- Poet
- Decentraland (MANA)
humm i think you might reconsider using activeness as a pre-requisite for your investment in crypto. Go check out dragonchain. They are always having updates but yet price continue to tumble. Some of the coin you listed out as dead coins might still do well on the long run. Expecially verge and pundiX. I think its too early to write-off those two.
Activity: 483
terra-credit.com
April 01, 2019, 08:40:17 AM
Definitely it will be the best solution to the dumping of Bitcoin and altcoins. We need to invest only in active and working projects. No way around. Or just focus on trading.
the investment in question is likely to project the active token among already listed on the Exchange. investments like these might already be our prediction because there is a plan that might make the coin prices can rise. just do not invest in ico. Although ico project active, it doesn't guarantee you avoid scam ico.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
April 01, 2019, 08:38:01 AM
Definitely it will be the best solution to the dumping of Bitcoin and altcoins. We need to invest only in active and working projects. No way around. Or just focus on trading.
It is correctly noted that you need to invest only in "live" that is, working projects. Ratings are not indicators. Look for projects where there is a unique idea and is its own development. As for example in the new project Sound Money Coin.
Activity: 336
April 01, 2019, 08:32:41 AM
Activity: 756
April 01, 2019, 07:44:15 AM
Now, in general, you look at everything even more wary, everything is blowing in the water, so as not to burn yourself. They are not anonymous and they are deceiving them, but there is no question at all to ask not to shame in case something happens. The market from this point of view is still playing in one direction. WANT to invest and take risks, do not want to pass by.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
March 31, 2019, 06:10:48 PM
i have decided to only invest in active projects as i have so much been swindled by projects that claim to be having a great vision to execute and in need of money. these days, we hear much of IEO which is a clear indication of the fact that people now know it is not welcomed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
March 31, 2019, 06:01:26 PM
Activity: 1022
March 31, 2019, 05:57:06 PM
the use with reference on work with the business on practice as developer to gives with one as drawing of the token as  investors to put on appeals as distributing parts on possession with risks on exchange with the table of trading with the market.

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
March 31, 2019, 05:47:47 PM
I think you need to invest in those altcoins that have already entered the market , and especially in those coins that are in the top 20 for me they are very active !
Of course, in order not to risk much when investing in cryptocurrency, you need to buy TOP-20 coins. But there are also other quite promising coins.
Activity: 518
March 31, 2019, 08:59:02 AM
I think you need to invest in those altcoins that have already entered the market , and especially in those coins that are in the top 20 for me they are very active !
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
March 31, 2019, 05:19:25 AM
I totally agree with you that investing in active coin can actually save us from loosing our money.there are many active alt coins,we just need to study chart  like the one you posted.thanks for this info.
Tank you for this educative chat,this is really the kind of info I need right now,to know which altcoin to invest in,I personally appreciate this and nice one.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
March 30, 2019, 07:31:03 PM
tron is very active
I like Tron a few weeks ago I bought Tron and I intend to save it until 2020
with the concept of tron which is decentralizing the internet and smartcontract that makes me really believe in Tron
Activity: 598
March 30, 2019, 07:28:37 PM
I am very confident that investing in an active project is a good strategy, because the active team will always provide the latest updates about the project. So if there is cooperation with a large company, I am sure it will have a good impact on the price of the project.
Pages:
Jump to: