Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest wisely - page 26. (Read 4813 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
June 28, 2018, 02:44:14 AM
The number of "middle-hand" projects, such where you can invest a small amount of money, is reduced. The projects began to inflate their budgets and require a large initial contribution. So we have to look for any "shit" in the hope, that it will shoot.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
June 27, 2018, 01:57:31 PM
Participating in ICO are getting unprofitable. I agree that most part of ICO is valueless and it is really waste of time and money but rarely there happens very good ICO which gives a chance to earn good enough.
My income has reduced so significantly and not only mine. If this tendency continues I will leave this kind of job.
Activity: 94
June 27, 2018, 01:26:50 PM
When it comes to ICO ratings etc unfortunately a lot of the articles are mainly just marketing exercises - they are there just pump up the volume and interest. They often just espouse the same stuff the people running the ICO are saying. It can be so hard to invest wisely when there is so little information around to help you make that decision. All the information just seems to be advertising really.

Even when you have large teams that appear to be genuine, they can still be a sham.
Activity: 84
June 27, 2018, 01:23:53 PM
Well said, it is really like you just have described. And, I would add that there are so many newbies appeared nowadays, because of the advertisement everywhere. They are tended to invest in anything that is good promoting on the websites, or YouTube channels.
Activity: 100
June 27, 2018, 07:00:39 AM
I always at first helped ratings sites icobench and icoratings. But they only help with the initial choice, then you need to study the information about the project yourself.
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 06:47:50 PM
most of people follow the hype about the project,
this is why a lot of people loose their investments value
remember, make a research in every directions of the project before investing
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
June 26, 2018, 11:55:41 AM
Wisdom does not jump on you in trading and investment especially in cryptocurrency! You have to pay the price through your mistakes and getting it right. Experience and knowledge matters a lots in cryptocurrency investment. So, invest wisely!
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 11:52:49 AM
I completely agree with you. At the same time it is almost inevitable with the growing popularity of crypto currencies not to follow the opinion of mass media and popular web-sites. You need to always make your decision based on your beliefs and your intuition.
Activity: 532
June 26, 2018, 06:32:58 AM
Totally agree with the author of this topic. A lot of people are investing their money blindly in first coin they saw, after then crying about their loses. Be more wise while investing, learn more information about the goin you are going to invest in.
Activity: 301
June 26, 2018, 04:22:29 AM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

The first step in cryptocurrencies while people are careful with their money. It's to go with bounties, and I think they are investing in ICO when they are already familiar with all of the processes going here.
Activity: 1610
June 25, 2018, 10:18:42 AM
I agree with you here, it seems like many ICOs are starting to manipulate their scores. Right now, I see a lot of projects that seem almost identical to the previous project. Even rating below 4.0 can successfully provide benefits for investors.
Activity: 120
June 25, 2018, 08:11:04 AM
True talk why will anybody just buy coin that has no probability to succeed in the future, any coin you buy have to be a coin with some potential not a shit coin which might become zero value in future.
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
June 25, 2018, 07:17:32 AM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

We should not relying too much from the rating sites. Some of them are paid to listing ICOs in their website.
I personally always do my research in the project that i want to invest. So that in the future i wont get scammed.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 06:55:59 AM
It is completely ok bro, because all of the people who would fail on investing probably would go out of cryptocurrencies, and leaving some free space for more wise investors like you and me, I never trust any ratings.

Ratings do some thing that can gave a coin by it's popularity to be more popular.  Rating give some demand because when it comes to a number of demand then the coin will be rise soon because of demand and that's the thing why they believe at rating.

It is up to you if you want to believe or not because some of the tokens or coin must be more successful because of the rating that they do.
Activity: 301
June 25, 2018, 06:10:54 AM
It is completely ok bro, because all of the people who would fail on investing probably would go out of cryptocurrencies, and leaving some free space for more wise investors like you and me, I never trust any ratings.
Activity: 336
June 25, 2018, 05:27:30 AM
1 famous and Finance analyst say there are 3 types of people. 1 type of people invested before information appeared in the news. 2 type of people investing money in the morning of the day when the news appeared. 3 type of people invest money the day after the news. if type 1 and 2 have a chance to earn, then 3 always loses money. now the vast majority of people belong to 3 categories.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
June 25, 2018, 05:10:04 AM

Are you trying to say that ICO investment is not wise? maybe I misunderstand and hope so, let's talk about the beginner investor, then what should they do, they certainly need knowledge to choose a good ICO at least not a scam, sites like ICObench, ICOrating, etc. is a site that provides direction for beginner investors and bounty hunter as well, there are also opinions from some experts, you know not an easy thing in finding potential projects.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
June 25, 2018, 05:09:56 AM
many people are reluctant and getting lazy to analyze and they rely solely on information from the website rating like that. Indeed can't blame completely, but what is in the rating is not entirely correct. If analyze it yourself I think it would be better and certainly better know about what worked and what was invested.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
June 25, 2018, 05:01:02 AM

You said Centra, but take a look what scam it is, a lot of people have lost a lot of money here. But I know Centra looked good, but scam always looks good.
Activity: 107
June 25, 2018, 04:58:06 AM
A very good suggestion and reminds peoples that every platform that trying to promote some ICO might not objective in reviews because they are able being paid for the good ratings.

That's the downside of ICO websites like icobench, etc...Luckily, an ICO marketplace called Menlo.one is launching soon wherein reviews are incentivized no matter positive or negative as long as they are valid and are helpful to the community. It seemed impossible at first, but their whitepaper was quite convincing https://www.menlo.one/.
Pages:
Jump to: