Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest wisely - page 35. (Read 4812 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
May 12, 2018, 12:41:02 AM
All the same, thanks to the hype, the price of tokens rises and you can sell them by gaining some profit. This is the main type of earnings on most iCO
Activity: 98
May 12, 2018, 01:39:25 AM
Yes I agree with you, that we must read with our self the whitepaper, look at the team and many other. But we can make the rating as a consideration as well. I'm sure that Icobench and many other make that rating with many consideration.
Activity: 321
Merit: 1
May 12, 2018, 01:37:30 AM
Agree with you, we should do some research before investing so that we can surely note waiting our time to support the project. Other project used the airdrop and bounty just to get the big fish and after they brain wash all the traders, they will run and gone and all our investment where gone. So we should do some research about the project and ask to ourselves if the project is a good project to our community or not. Check the roadmap of the project, mission and vision is also important and do some research about the team if the feedback of people is good or not.
Activity: 266
May 12, 2018, 01:28:50 AM
I am absolutrlu agree with you. Before investing I often deeply research the project. My advice is to pay attention whether the projects has a ready-made product as it is some kind of guarentee that it is not a scam as well as  long termed activity before ICO. It is an indicator that team goes stright to thir goal and will not give up.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 12, 2018, 01:27:10 AM
specially the new investor when they see the ICOs getting more investment they start to join too without researching first. the bad result would be they got scammed. bounty hunters would only lose time but investor would lose money but even with that we should research first before joining or investing.
Activity: 112
Merit: 5
May 12, 2018, 01:22:16 AM
I'm a gree with you dude, but we have also to know that not all of ICO are scam,  it's depends on the investor who wants to invest their money in the ico,  how good they research about the ico itself and how good they can predict the future of the ico,  I know it's very difficult to choose which ico that we have to choose to invest in,  it's almost like gambling if the investor just invest their money without any research,  wisely investment with a good plan and comfortable portfolio should be build first before we make a move
Activity: 47
May 12, 2018, 01:13:37 AM
when you want to invest, of course, the pursuit is profit and no loss, therefore when deciding to invest in one of ICO we must be really wise in determining the nominal amount to invest, with a good analysis in marketcap is one way for us be wise in investing.
Activity: 504
May 12, 2018, 01:08:02 AM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

so we must be vigilant before we invest, we see first what the project is not. and what project in use. we should first examine it before acting. do not let us lose...
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Power the World for FREE
May 12, 2018, 12:47:45 AM
But most of the time, because investing in ICO requires some professional knowledge.
So the average person can't identify this information, and their only channel is the objective ICO review site.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 10, 2018, 10:01:15 AM
I would have to admit that most newbies will fall into this trap as they are too new into this industry and hence not much time to absorb everything with information overload, causing them to make wrong decision.

Sometimes you really need time to understand all this. Most important is to sit down and understand the project before giving it a huge GO
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
May 10, 2018, 09:56:02 AM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).
Investors should be wise checking out the team and what experience they have, either they have good experience and if they are really going to establish a great peoject or maybe the thing that we should prevent, the scene of being scammed. Just be sure on where you will invest!

Now that there are many scammers poppin' around, we really need to be wise in putting our investments in the  crypto so that the scammers cannot do their thing.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
May 10, 2018, 09:55:45 AM

Investors should be wise checking out the team and what experience they have, either they have good experience and if they are really going to establish a great peoject or maybe the thing that we should prevent, the scene of being scammed. Just be sure on where you will invest!
I agree, for those investors they must need to invest wisely especially now that there's a lot of scam investment is coming and show up and they are now a lot of them and i believe we can avoid them by needed extra careful of choosing investment. So the better to do is check it first then understand it  well, also dont easily get attracted because most of them they trying to feed you to participate to them.
Activity: 126
May 10, 2018, 09:35:51 AM

Activity: 26
May 10, 2018, 09:34:59 AM

what would you say is a good way to invest wisely?
how would i know if my investment is wise or stupid?
Activity: 152
May 10, 2018, 09:28:45 AM
Investors should better look at the team and what experience they have, whether they are experienced and really are going to build a great project or they just trying to get your money.
Activity: 23
May 10, 2018, 08:57:24 AM
Yes, many people now select because of the hype not because it is the best, they both forget about research. I always remind myself that never be fooled by those ICO projects in spite of promising profit. Investing always is required a high experience and knowledge in order to lead everyone to succeed.
It is undeniable that most investors join the password world through various channels.  In particular, the ICO project. This has played a positive role.
Activity: 58
May 10, 2018, 08:37:43 AM
Yes, many people now select because of the hype not because it is the best, they both forget about research. I always remind myself that never be fooled by those ICO projects in spite of promising profit. Investing always is required a high experience and knowledge in order to lead everyone to succeed.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
May 10, 2018, 08:23:38 AM
This cannot be said often enough and especially to the new investors in the market, make sure that you are not just investing into something or a coin that you are educated about. Do some research, read up articles and learn about a coin and the market as much as possible before you invest in it. Invest wisely, money is not easy to get so do not waste it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
May 10, 2018, 08:04:04 AM
Honestly, I can not understand which in general is now investing in ICO projects and who generally get to profit.
Activity: 91
May 10, 2018, 07:57:52 AM
In the encrypt investment, I think the investment strategy is very important, especially the many false elements of the ICO project. We have to examine whether this team and the project may continue to develop in many ways.
Pages:
Jump to: