Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest wisely - page 45. (Read 4812 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 3
April 07, 2018, 12:22:57 PM
Before giving over even a solitary penny; one must guarantee that the recipient merits. The vast majority of the general population here would be the people who may have spared certain surplus assets with them earned by their diligent work. So don't put resources into some undertaking since somebody is doing as such or a few people are encouraging to contribute there.

Most importantly consider the task; read white paper; check the past experience of the group behind the venture their objectives for the present undertaking.

In the event that the group is obscure or new to the market and the task is likewise new at that point reconsider before contributing. In the event that the venture is as of now running; at that point check comes about and what are the development designs.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
April 05, 2018, 02:48:25 PM
Agreed, lack of research will lead to deception. However, investing in ICO is risky for sure but without risk no gain!! check these ICOs and they are promising with a great product.
1. Coinnup - https://ico.coinnup.com/
2. Photochain - https://photochain.io/
3. Shivom- https://shivom.io/
4. XYO Network - https://xyo.network/index.html
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 05, 2018, 03:26:53 PM
I think that that good investors is now how to invest wisely they really read and research everything before they invest, you have to learn so many things before you become a good investor.
Investing requires people to research before going into an investment. If they don't research the coin then they could be investing in a scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 03:20:05 PM
Once again, I read somewhere that there is a conference or something that will occur on 14th May and basically people are hoping for a huge price increase from it. I'd say to expect the worst, regardless of the events that are going to happen in the future, don't make risks that you can't take their consequences.
Well, hope that it will bring good news to our community. However, the bad news is also not bad at all. There are many people in the cryptocurrency world and many of them do not know a shit about it. Therefore, I believe that we need bad news in order to filter noob people from our place
Activity: 124
April 05, 2018, 02:41:56 PM
I think that that good investors is now how to invest wisely they really read and research everything before they invest, you have to learn so many things before you become a good investor.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
April 05, 2018, 02:39:30 PM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).
All ICOs are like that. They keep on feeding the community with positive news like reviews in their project by ICObench etc etc and keeps telling them about how their team is having different meetings in relation to the project. They are not being honest all the time in a way that they should be telling us the real score of the project. They are too afraid about the community losing interest in their project and it will result to lose its value even if it hasn't been lunch yet,
You have a point, but not all ICO's project are fooling people. Except for those project that was a successful launch and has a good value.
They are still developing their project even though there ICO was the end but still, they continued tossing up the project that they have.
Just for example Byteball, it is a great project so far I've known and until now they are still publishing there projects.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
April 05, 2018, 02:21:52 PM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).
All ICOs are like that. They keep on feeding the community with positive news like reviews in their project by ICObench etc etc and keeps telling them about how their team is having different meetings in relation to the project. They are not being honest all the time in a way that they should be telling us the real score of the project. They are too afraid about the community losing interest in their project and it will result to lose its value even if it hasn't been lunch yet,
brand new
Activity: 0
April 05, 2018, 01:53:25 PM
My favorite airdrop and bounty this week is Marinecoin. Marinecoin (MTC) is a coin that has had blockchain since 2013. It is a good project.It’s free ico at http://marineco.in/Or you can buy mtc at f1cx.com.It is dev-less and eco friendly, maintained by artificial intelligence.It’s iot friendly.Marinecoin - It is also a coin with artificial intelligenceCurrently, many people are concerned about the fee for switching coin, but for Marinecoin it is zero fees.Marinecoin is a machine to machine.It has an ’arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network’.If you need help, get community support join the Discord channel for a live chat of them at: discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
April 05, 2018, 01:58:22 PM
You're wrong. They are doing right since they are not investors, they are just the one of the majority of people who just want to make x..in the short time. Even though they understand your statement, they can't do it because they didn't come for it.
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
April 03, 2018, 03:52:16 PM
Once again, I read somewhere that there is a conference or something that will occur on 14th May and basically people are hoping for a huge price increase from it. I'd say to expect the worst, regardless of the events that are going to happen in the future, don't make risks that you can't take their consequences.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
April 02, 2018, 05:28:52 PM
True, today we have a lot of scamers. Deep analysis really helps to identify them. But when I asked bounty hunters in local branch , almost all  hunters prefer count of bounties rather than their quality. That's the sad thing. People don't want to think.
This situation doesn't change over the centuries. People likes scam. And they with pleasure participate in them.
Activity: 116
April 02, 2018, 01:06:32 PM
True, today we have a lot of scamers. Deep analysis really helps to identify them. But when I asked bounty hunters in local branch , almost all  hunters prefer count of bounties rather than their quality. That's the sad thing. People don't want to think.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
Revolutionising KYC Services
April 02, 2018, 12:19:35 PM
With such a big increasing quantity of ICO it is getting more difficult to trade wisely.
Activity: 475
Merit: 100
April 02, 2018, 12:17:32 PM

The market is currently on the dip end and will probably suffer for a long time, this has opened gates for new investors, but not all coins available cheaply will turn out to be a good one, so research and invest wisely
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
April 02, 2018, 12:04:56 PM
that's right, we do not have to invest into a lot of coins / tokens, because not necessarily they will rise high. enough to invest into a single coin that has the best price potential, but with a lot of money. eg investing in etherum or bitcoin.

Ethereum and Bitcoin will not bring as much profit as new altcoins can bring. If I were you, I'd rather consider investing in them than bitcoin and ethereum. But here everyone decides, so decide for yourself  Kiss
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
April 02, 2018, 12:04:08 PM
really agree with this, i had a friend that was doing bounty snovio.
the ico price was 100x cheaper than the market price.
Not hype project, and very good team. also not very much ads for these project
Activity: 210
April 02, 2018, 12:03:25 PM
Thanks for the update.
But you can see as well in the market only those ICO gives us healthy return which have a good hype.
The real projects with the products seems to be not successful as much as the hype ones are.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
April 02, 2018, 12:03:12 PM

Yes it should be a personal analysis can make our chances better. Some analysis on the internet in my opinion is a thing that does not have a good accuracy, sometimes they only help projects that only benefit their side. That's a natural thing because they get paid and sponsors who can indeed side with one party. The analysis we do sourced from various information on the internet, we can see a lot of information and then we take decisions that can make us lead to good results or not.
Activity: 308
Merit: 15
April 02, 2018, 12:02:44 PM
This is absolutely a great write up which is one of the best i've come acrossed recently on the platform. It is absolutely for someone to invest time or money in any project based on the level of hype through a platform or social media. The best thing which any investor should do is doing personal research and forget about any hype. Till people start taking that precautions is when people would stop wasting resources. Thanks
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
April 02, 2018, 12:02:13 PM
that's right, we do not have to invest into a lot of coins / tokens, because not necessarily they will rise high. enough to invest into a single coin that has the best price potential, but with a lot of money. eg investing in etherum or bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: