Pages:
Author

Topic: Invest wisely - page 46. (Read 4812 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 16
April 02, 2018, 12:00:38 PM
Yes, I also agree with you because I think they are paying for the advertisers to raise up the ratings of the ICOs so that it can attract more investors though mostly people like me don't have enough knowledge on making a background check that's why we are relying on reviews of others. Overall, investing in ICOs really take up time and effort so that you're money is guaranteed to grow.
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
Kuvacash.com
April 02, 2018, 11:58:55 AM
True ! .......Investing in any given opportunity  requires a critical decision making process, ratings given by any third party should not be the yardstick to invest without personal due diligence into a project to be invested. The pains and regret of losing money( ICO investors) and time (bounty participants) is much bigger compared to doing a simple research before investing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 16
https://crowdsale.network
April 02, 2018, 11:58:47 AM
Honestly, you can see a lot of ICOs now with good team and product/services.  I looked into some of them and made the decision to invest. They are really promising.  Unfortunately, price goes down as soon as they are listed and these projects are having a hard time to recover.  
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 11:58:08 AM
I concur, someone shouldn't be wasting resources both time for bounty hunters and money for investors on any project in the name of buying into ICO. I believe any rating platform could get paid and anyone would be get rated over others even if the project is not up to the hype. I'm not saying they get paid to be hyped but it's better for everyone who is intending to invest on any ICO to do personal research and studies, then invest if you are satisfied with it. My opinion though
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
April 02, 2018, 11:56:56 AM
I agree that Investing should be done wisely and in an appropriate manner to avoid being scammed and tricked by ICOs that appear surprisingly. There is no perfect way in investing because more likely it will fail. In this case one should properly analyse the ICO that the investors should invest in. Because the number of investors decreases as time passed by. This just only proves that a lot investors lost their faith in finding good ICOs.  
Activity: 132
April 02, 2018, 11:54:30 AM
this is a sensational topic,,its good to invest wisely,firstly we must make sure that we know all the business strategy and make a research on which coins to invest on,,secondly we must consult people that are into the system for so long to put us through,,presently now the market is not stable,,that doesn't means that we should invest in any how coins
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
April 02, 2018, 11:51:05 AM
Of course if you choose bad ICO then you will lose your money. That justly for any business sphere. I think only 5 % ICO remained in balanse to pair shitcoin / btc
Activity: 257
Merit: 11
March 31, 2018, 04:47:58 PM
Most of the time i am not relying my investments with these shit ICO review websites because most of them are just getting paid by these ICOs that is why these websites are worthless,i have been here long enough to know that these websites are giving shit reviews to hype a certain ICO and most of them are scams so i wont be using these websites.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
March 31, 2018, 04:38:41 PM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).

On the one hand, I agree with this, but on the other hand, we do not know for sure which projects will live in 5-10 years. The same TenX Centra can sink into oblivion during this time. And project before that, unfamiliar to us and in which we had little faith, can become large and working. The market is still young. You can't be sure of anything. My opinion.
March 31, 2018, 04:28:18 PM
It's getting ridiculous here. People are now investing just because of the hype or just from watching the scores given by Icobench, ICOratings etc.

You're doing it wrong. You should look at the team and the experience they have, whether this project exists already (e.g we have Monaco, TenX, Centra, MoxyOne and many others) and none of them actually delivered 100% what they promised etc. so unless you really see the potentials on the project, you really shouldn't invest. Ignore the moon bullshit they are trying to feed you.

This is valid for both bounty hunters (because they are wasting their time) and ICO participants (wasting money).
Bought PRG at 20 cents in October, much after its ICO and Sold at 80 cents in Jan. Re-Bought now at 18 cents, today it listed on IDEX, this time I'll sell at $3 atleast

It's always not necessary to buy during ICO. Post purchases like I did are also good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 04:26:25 PM
It is possible that some people may not know how to do the analysis of projects to participate in or to invest in. Sometimes they depend on most of these sites that list ICO, but which is wrong. It has been found that some of the sites now compromise their standards and go to the extent of listing scam coins, which more reason why self analysis is essential.
Whoever wants to play safe in crypto should take his time to research on the ICO of his/her interest.
March 31, 2018, 04:07:21 PM

I'll give you a million dollar advice. Instead of looking towards new ICOs (which are mostly shit), look towards existing 5 star coins.

These coins are below ICO price or almost near to ico price and are rock SOLIDDD (but DYOR to satisfy yourself)

TAU (Going to be wordpress of cryptos)

CAN (Going to be fiverr.com and freelancer.com of cryptos)

RPX (Going to be one-window research platform )
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
March 31, 2018, 03:20:55 PM
That is true. But I think that craziness is ending with this bearish market. Hope finally we'll see meeded projects with smart investors.
Activity: 44
March 31, 2018, 01:59:35 PM
Yes of course we need to be wise when it comes to investing  our money. In investing you need to check if you can trust to the project  in order  for you to gain money than putting your money on nonthing knowing that the project and the members are good and trusted so be observant not just because you are excited  or whatever  it is.  Put your money where you can earn and gain.Look for the team and experience  so you will be ableb success.
Activity: 664
Merit: 100
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
March 31, 2018, 11:46:21 AM
To invest in a good project we need to look at the community that the project has built, the amount of exchange that keeps the Dev team with the investor as well as the support from them to the investors. I do not think the ICOs rating websites give us much credibility.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
March 31, 2018, 11:46:11 AM

i agree with you.but right now so many ico that we even dont know who are the team and their experience.usually they only give name and short review.right now i only chose project with physical product or project that already have product with good future.
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 31, 2018, 11:40:19 AM
Exactly,
Nowdays people really dont care about investing with research and technology, if anyone found a ico he look at their rating and thread hype etc... if there was not enough hype he just step back.
that is why OP create this topic. OP wanna tell us if folowing hype is wrong
be a wise investor with do your own research
Activity: 154
March 31, 2018, 11:31:59 AM
Exactly,
Nowdays people really dont care about investing with research and technology, if anyone found a ico he look at their rating and thread hype etc... if there was not enough hype he just step back.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
March 31, 2018, 11:11:59 AM

I agree. You should not let other people decide for you. You should decide for yourself since it is your time and money which you would invest. You wouldn't want to waste tho so better research carefully and takr your time to read.

It's hard to trust these ratings that some website gives because what if they are paid to give high rating or tge inaccuracy of their data.
Activity: 97
March 31, 2018, 11:06:55 AM
Well.. It is true,we should invest wisely and select the best. You need to study everything before making the right decision.Its easy to get caught up in the hype of an individual stock and lose all your money. Investing any crypto currency required knowledge and experience so that you will have a better chance of making profit rather than losing your money.
Pages:
Jump to: