Pages:
Author

Topic: ★INVESTDICE★Provably Fair,Madrollerbot,1 sat minbet, 1% house edge + rakeback - page 12. (Read 21775 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
dear admin,is there free bits for me?Huh?
my username is : moneyeer
thank you so much for all of your attention Smiley

You can get bits with the trivia. It starts in 15 minutes.

Interested i like trivia, How many prize?

The trivia has ended. Prizes where 1k bits per question correct.
Activity: 476
Merit: 500
Re-Evolution

Interested i like trivia, How many prize?

Activity: 742
In the next hours there will be trivia questions with bits prizes! Come around and try your luck. Smiley
Activity: 168
Hello investdice i want to play Smiley
please give me some
username : ninjaskill
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
give me please Cheesy
username : kostya
Activity: 658
Activity: 154
username:Joca97

i have plus already wagered more then 1 btc Smiley

Bits are sent to your account. Nice profit for that wager Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
username:Joca97

i have plus already wagered more then 1 btc Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003
18 players can still post their username and in chat for up to 1k free bits.Goodluck!
The next 25 players post their username here and !freebits in chat will get up to 1k added to their account. Goodluck

So why I only received 250bits instead of 1000bits?

And I feel that your site is so heavy now, it makes my browser (firefox) so laggy. It was not happening when I first visited your site on first days after launching..weird..

Its up to 1k bits with a minimal of 200. It becomes laggy when you are on the allbets tab when there are some players using auto-bet. Go to the mybets or faucet tab to speed things up Smiley

Ups sorry, I did not realize the words "up to" Smiley anyway thanks for the freebits. I have tried to go on mybets, but still laggy..

Then i think it might be your connection or your pc might not be fast enough.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
The next 25 players post their username here and !freebits in chat will get up to 1k added to their account. Goodluck

And I feel that your site is so heavy now, it makes my browser (firefox) so laggy. It was not happening when I first visited your site on first days after launching..weird..

Its up to 1k bits with a minimal of 200. It becomes laggy when you are on the allbets tab when there are some players using auto-bet. Go to the mybets or faucet tab to speed things up Smiley

Ups sorry, I did not realize the words "up to" Smiley anyway thanks for the freebits. I have tried to go on mybets, but still laggy..

legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

Pages:
Jump to: