Pages:
Author

Topic: ★INVESTDICE★Provably Fair,Madrollerbot,1 sat minbet, 1% house edge + rakeback - page 13. (Read 21775 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Default client seed is set to 1337. Make sure to change it if prefered. And save the seed yourself if you would like to re-use it later on. We don't save anything!
Activity: 568
Merit: 500
https://bit-exo.com/?ref=gamblingbad
hoho

moneypot username : gamblingbad
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
i hope i'm not late for this giveaway
moneypot username : nahl
thank you
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Wish not too late for the new promo.. Smiley
Username : panjul07

thanks investdice
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
Username : marilynmanson21

thanks
AFK
Activity: 756
Merit: 513
Username:AFK99
Thanks Smiley good giveaway
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
The next 25 players post their username here and !freebits in chat will get up to 1k added to their account. Goodluck
Auto-Bet update and added change client seed!
Onsite Auto-Bet:

Change Client Seed:

Some nice wins from BTCevo. ends his run with almost 2.5BTC in profit
its nice to see that the whole game is set on moneypot website what means it cant be rigged can it? and design is pretty cool and simple

Indeed, The results are provided by moneypot so i have in no way control over the outcomes of bets. With the provably fair system you are able to verify any bet.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
its nice to see that the whole game is set on moneypot website what means it cant be rigged can it? and design is pretty cool and simple
You can find our stats and some detailed charts on https://thebitcoinstrip.com/investdice.html. feel free to leave your own review
Change client seed will be added to the site later today! Goodluck all  Smiley
Auto-bet now added to the site.it still has some small bugs, please click the balance refresh after clicking the + to get the tab opened. Goodluck!

Some nice big bets and wins from BTCevo. overall he's up more then 1BTC+ received 0.075BTC wager bonus.
Activity: 147
Merit: 114
Will actually like to try  the autobet, can get tiring on manual sometimes.  Site looking good for now!
WAGER BONUS:
For the first 50 BTC you wager you receive 0.05BTC BONUS!(all players)

Congrats BTCevo! (0.05BTC ) bonus is sent to your moneypot wallet. Goodluck!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
@OP when you will update your domain because the current one and without all basic features for me much hard to play at that kind of dice site, you have any plan and future update about this?

I'm planning to move everything to my own server this weekend when autobet and some other updates are done.

This is good news auto bot will be nice addition there and some kind of interesting contest like Weekly wagered  and monthly rake back system will attract more players to this powered by moneypot dice site.
@OP when you will update your domain because the current one and without all basic features for me much hard to play at that kind of dice site, you have any plan and future update about this?

I'm planning to move everything to my own server this weekend when autobet and some other updates are done.
Pages:
Jump to: