Pages:
Author

Topic: ★INVESTDICE★Provably Fair,Madrollerbot,1 sat minbet, 1% house edge + rakeback - page 10. (Read 21773 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510
Username : marilynmanson21

thanks
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Username:AlvinKamikaze

thank you
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The next 25 players that post their username in the thread will get some bits sent to their account. Also there will be some trivia questions/games and bet bonuses in the next hours.
Goodluck!

Usernama : blofoma

Thanks for bits
AFK
Activity: 756
Merit: 513
The next 25 players that post their username in the thread will get some bits sent to their account. Also there will be some trivia questions/games and bet bonuses in the next hours.
Goodluck!
Username:AFK99

Thanks Wink
Activity: 140
Did I win this challenge?
hit 3 times win with 2 multiplier

win 3 max. bets(min 2x multi).
Prize: 20k bits

I think you mean the challenge above. This one will be completed with 3 winning bets of atleast 1BTC

I guess you didnt say it before there is only for 1 btc basebet and 10k prize is too low so I guess there will no player will aim for that. They wont lose their 1btc only for 0.02 prize this will wasting their time

The challenge was like this when it started, and i haven't changed anything to it. I don't think anyone would try those bets just to complete the challenge. It's an extra bonus prize if a player happens to make 3 winning max bets.

So this challenge only that should use 1 btc as base bet? Others no need to use 1 btc? Just roll like usual for other challenges? So may be you should clarify things here. Please write it down which one should use 1 btc or not. This will misleading people when reading it

The only challenge with 1BTC bet required is: win 3 max. bets(min 2x multi).
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000

I think you mean the challenge above. This one will be completed with 3 winning bets of atleast 1BTC

I guess you didnt say it before there is only for 1 btc basebet and 10k prize is too low so I guess there will no player will aim for that. They wont lose their 1btc only for 0.02 prize this will wasting their time

The challenge was like this when it started, and i haven't changed anything to it. I don't think anyone would try those bets just to complete the challenge. It's an extra bonus prize if a player happens to make 3 winning max bets.

So this challenge only that should use 1 btc as base bet? Others no need to use 1 btc? Just roll like usual for other challenges? So may be you should clarify things here. Please write it down which one should use 1 btc or not. This will misleading people when reading it
Sent you the bits. Goodluck and have fun!
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1014
Bitdice is scam scam scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Bits are sent. Goodluck!
Activity: 147
Merit: 114
Username J_ROC

Rock on man!
Activity: 226
legendary
Activity: 966
Goodluck!
username:katerniko1
thanks Cheesy
regards.
-Katerniko1
nice job on adding bot Cheesy
it was very bad without it Cheesy
regards.
-Katerniko1

Thanks you! I hope you enjoy this added feature.

I had another question though, how do you know if I hit two wins at 99x, do I have to keep looking at the bets or will it be automatically credited?

No it is not automatic, I think you should post a screenshot or if you are lucky then admin maybe notice if you hit it but still why would anyone bet x99 and try to get 2x win streak for very low amount of bounty? that is a very weird thing, the chance to hit it in a row is very low

I added this challenge because a player had hit two in a row and another hit one bet after just before.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
I had another question though, how do you know if I hit two wins at 99x, do I have to keep looking at the bets or will it be automatically credited?

No it is not automatic, I think you should post a screenshot or if you are lucky then admin maybe notice if you hit it but still why would anyone bet x99 and try to get 2x win streak for very low amount of bounty? that is a very weird thing, the chance to hit it in a row is very low
legendary
Activity: 966
nice job on adding bot Cheesy
it was very bad without it Cheesy
regards.
-Katerniko1
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Minbet will be changed to .1 bit this week.
This will make it even easier to get some challenges completed and win a prize.
Goodluck!
I'm going for the "hit 99x three times" with this, btw hadn't you decreased it to 2 times 99x to win? And, is the rolling speed the same with with lower bets?

win a 99x multiplier bet 2 times in a row.
Prize: 10k bits

Yes it's decreased to 2 times in a row. The rolling speed will have a small delay on lower bets than 1 bit. Goodluck!

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

Minbet will be changed to .1 bit this week.
This will make it even easier to get some challenges completed and win a prize.
Goodluck!
I'm going for the "hit 99x three times" with this, btw hadn't you decreased it to 2 times 99x to win? And, is the rolling speed the same with with lower bets?

win a 99x multiplier bet 2 times in a row.
Prize: 10k bits

Yes it's decreased to 2 times in a row. The rolling speed will have a small delay on lower bets than 1 bit. Goodluck!
Pages:
Jump to: