Pages:
Author

Topic: ★INVESTDICE★Provably Fair,Madrollerbot,1 sat minbet, 1% house edge + rakeback - page 16. (Read 21775 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
Sorry, You're too late because it just ended. i'll try to give away some more soon but it seems like a lot of the people that got the 1k free played with it on another site or cashed out.

Many people here only grab the giveaway and dont play at the site. You are wasting your bits to give them, it is better for you to make a competition or event and not just give it like that because it will just be withdrawed
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
there are already 50 users now?

may i join?

username: disain
thanks  Smiley

Sorry, You're too late because it just ended. i'll try to give away some more soon but it seems like a lot of the people that got the 1k free played with it on another site or cashed out.
Activity: 322

may i join?

thanks  Smiley

Username: hulk

I would like to take test drive of this new dice site and good news auto bet already under development, change this user interface too this very simple default interface put something custom there to make it interesting.

Just in time! You received the last 1k bits. Goodluck!

Yes, i'm going to just didn't had the time yet to do so.

as you can read post before traffilocaa is the last.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

may i join?

thanks  Smiley

I would like to take test drive of this new dice site and good news auto bet already under development, change this user interface too this very simple default interface put something custom there to make it interesting.

Just in time! You received the last 1k bits. Goodluck!

Yes, i'm going to just didn't had the time yet to do so.

legendary
Activity: 1008

Username : havelivi

But honestly that kind of dice site has no future very boring to roll manual and missing all features.

Yes thats true, but you still to try this site?  Grin
This site will never have any player left if they never get the standard feature for dice sites

I'm working on getting a autobot working on the site (alot of requests already) and the faucet is disabled and will be removed.
Activity: 431
not sure if the giveaway is still active , if it is

username: Memphixx
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
legendary
Activity: 1078

But honestly that kind of dice site has no future very boring to roll manual and missing all features.

Yes thats true, but you still to try this site?  Grin
This site will never have any player left if they never get the standard feature for dice sites
Activity: 154
My Username:Bayuuu
I have 50 activity so i think i'm can join this it Smiley

1k Bits sent to your account. Goodluck!
Thanks received 1k bits
Activity: 266
Activity: 340
legendary
Activity: 1050
I would like to suggest you spend this money to add basic features to this new site with current looking that site is very awkward, roll speed is not good to play manual there.
AFK
Activity: 756
Merit: 513
Faucet is giving error invalid domain first move this site to a valid domain and make some change into this free script.
same problem here man
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Faucet is giving error invalid domain first move this site to a valid domain and make some change into this free script.
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
Activity: 322
Username:BagusTubagus
Thanks if im still get this free 1k bits Cheesy
Activity: 896

Pages:
Jump to: