Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing all my savings! - page 14. (Read 14329 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 0
February 20, 2018, 01:45:30 AM
I don't think this one will be a wise decision. You should start with small amount first before risking all of your savings. I think you must look first on how and where you will earn profits the most before deciding to invest all. In that way, you will be able to avoid thr chance of lossing everything you have in just one blow and one shot.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
February 20, 2018, 01:42:23 AM
Well it is a great risk but then again without risk there is no reward. Now BTC is on the way up again so you could ride the next bull train upwards. If you double your money I would then suggest you take your initial capital back out then ride the rest as you will not have lost anything and everything then you have invested will be pure profits. I do hope you have great success. Also check out ICON, VECHAIN AND CARDANO as well as ARDOR, IGNIS, STRATIS. These also might be good long term holds as well.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 20, 2018, 01:26:13 AM
It is not wise to invest all your saving on any I investment no matter how lucrative or promising such investment might look at the beginning. There are inherent risk in any investment and you have to determine the risk and be willing to accept how much of the risk you want to take.
February 20, 2018, 12:26:33 AM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p
if you are planning on long term holding i will suggest those coins that has a steady state of gains compared to a massive gain then a massive lose like bitcoin. Here are my top three coins to invest on:
1. Ethereum = most transactions involve eth.
2. Ripple
3. Deep onion
Activity: 7
February 19, 2018, 11:55:30 PM
If you want invest like that, You need to know the current of crypto price, need some research and if you prepare that thing make sure you look and okey if something happen of your profit. 
Activity: 1140
Merit: 103
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
February 19, 2018, 10:53:44 PM
I don't get panicked when it comes to investment. I don't think that this is a good idea we can't sure how the price might high and we will assure that this is the best sign to invest, maybe in a couple of days, investment might be a plan for future uses.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 09:08:37 PM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

if you invest all your savings in a long time, then to finance your daily life how? do you have a fixed salary earned every month?
I think investing all your savings is not a good solution, because if you suddenly need money, then the price of bitcoin and altcoin is declining, then you will get a loss if it sells.
Better to invest 50% of your savings, later if you already get a profit, you can add it as a capital to invest in other coins.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
February 19, 2018, 08:55:35 PM
If i was in the OP side i wont do this because no one can guarantee that it will surely increase because anything can happen to any investment. So it is always good to invest only 50% of our income in cryptocurrency and balance invest in fiat currency savings scheme. So if any of the either goes wrong their is always another investment to save you.
Activity: 75
Merit: 2
Hello World
February 19, 2018, 04:49:52 PM
Nooooooooo don't do it! 25% at the most.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 19, 2018, 01:52:38 PM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

In my opinion, investing all your savings is really not a good idea. You should be practical nowadays. You better to save enough money for your living and invest into real or physical business even if that is not that big business but you can start or put up a business little by little and I think you can alot about 50%. You can also use that 30% of savings to invest in stocks or bonds so that you will have  physical certification of ownership that you have investments from them. Lastly, the 20% can be used to trade in Bitcoin and Altcoins which you can also earned much money but that would be very risky. I used the three type of investments because putting all eggs in one basket is very risky so you better to split your savings into different investments.
Activity: 89
February 19, 2018, 01:34:53 PM
don't do it !!!
you have to save a bit for your daily needs but I really agree with the coin you choose, in my opinion it is very nice and  big potentially
Activity: 56
February 19, 2018, 01:31:03 PM
You should invest some not all , never know when your gonna need some extra cash. If you wanna cash out it’ll take about a week till you see your money again .
Merit: 112
February 19, 2018, 01:24:52 PM
Yes, the wise decision that you should do is to invest in the bitcoins. Investing in the company and management of bitcoins will provides you a better life in future.
Bitcoin is the best company that will give you lots and stable income in future.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 11:58:24 PM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I think that it is reasonable for you to divide your assets, but I think that you should not use all your assets and only use 70% and 30% of your assets. In this way you will have stable income and can develop into other fields and fields. I believe if you do so your assets will grow very fast and limit the maximum risk.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 11:43:11 PM
Before entering first watch market 1 month. recently market fall nearly 70%. so if your heart strong enough to handle it you most welcome. but investing all saving in crypto it's can be dangerous
Activity: 659
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 10:59:41 PM
I think investing all the saving is not so good. You have to keep little portions from that and can invest the rest. And cryptocurrency is good for investment and making the profit. You can invest on Waves. Now Waves coin price is low($3.85-$4.50). At the end of this year, Waves coin will be $10. And this is the most potential coin.
Definitely not good thing to do invest all your savings. Its better to have both savinga and investment allocated for your own personal use and business. I don't suggesting any coin and i would like only to say is researching is the best investments for the first time.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
February 14, 2018, 10:42:48 PM
I think investing all the saving is not so good. You have to keep little portions from that and can invest the rest. And cryptocurrency is good for investment and making the profit. You can invest on Waves. Now Waves coin price is low($3.85-$4.50). At the end of this year, Waves coin will be $10. And this is the most potential coin.
Activity: 1048
Merit: 101
February 14, 2018, 08:28:17 PM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I just want to let you know that investing in crypto is risky like fluctuating prices, even though what you are planning is a good for long term thought because you are buying a coin that has a big community, if you bought last year and see the current price do not panic and follow your original plan of holding for 5-10 years.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 07:59:04 PM
Do not spend all your investment in the forefront, so you will not be able to end up with it. and there is a cost to your other needs. That's all I can say. thank you.
Activity: 266
February 14, 2018, 07:08:46 PM
Yes, investing is the best option to do since it is the wisest and most practical thing that will helps you a lot in future. they are the one who will generate income for you bright future that you are dreaming for.
You must have small knowledge regarding passive income especially these speculative investments.
Don't invest what you've got, limit yourself, even if we know that profits coming from crypto trading is good we don't know exactly up until when, that major correction happen weeks ago is an example, what if you invested all your saving and yeah good timing a market correction happened and you need money for something? what will you do now? lol  Cheesy
just invest you can afford to lose or atleast keep some for yourself in an emergency situation.
Pages:
Jump to: