Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing all my savings! - page 15. (Read 14329 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 103
February 14, 2018, 05:47:49 PM
That is the basic thing and every trader must know it better before taking proper start in trading. You must not put everything in one investment. Rather divide and keep every portion in different chores. Like if you have an investment, divide it and keep 50% in bitcoin, 25% in altcoins, 10% in bank for saving and other for daily needs. These ratio may vary person to person.

Absolutely agree. It is dangerous to use all you have for every kind of trading. Not only in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
February 14, 2018, 05:10:44 PM
That is the basic thing and every trader must know it better before taking proper start in trading. You must not put everything in one investment. Rather divide and keep every portion in different chores. Like if you have an investment, divide it and keep 50% in bitcoin, 25% in altcoins, 10% in bank for saving and other for daily needs. These ratio may vary person to person.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 01:43:20 PM
The ratio how you've split the funds among cryptocurrencies is good. Still I wouldn't invest all my saving in anything not just in cryptocurrencies. No matter how the situation is looking good and attractive and the price is high this can change and will change at some point so it's too risky to spend all your saving. Reconsider your decision one more time and maybe consult somebody that is maybe more experienced with cryptocurrency investing.

Hi, also I would like to invest in bitcoin but not my all savings Smiley as you well said. It's not a good idea to invest all savings. Could you please suggest us at the first time how much should we invest in bitcoin? Sorry for my bad english too.

Kind regards
Smith
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
February 14, 2018, 01:21:24 PM
 Yes, investing is the best option to do since it is the wisest and most practical thing that will helps you a lot in future. they are the one who will generate income for you bright future that you are dreaming for.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
February 07, 2018, 12:21:18 AM
I think it's good to invest in different types of trading because of this if you know how and what things you are likely to earn in trading. Trading for me is important because of this I make a big profit. The Watchtower You know the price of the trading you will know if he falls or the price rises. Just my advice is that you should keep your digital currency closed in the trading industry.
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
February 04, 2018, 02:46:50 AM
I think investing all your savings is not good idea because this is high risk, the cryptocurrency price is always fluctuation so don't know when the market increase or decrease. How if someday we have urgent to need money and the price going to decrease I think you don't want to cutlose and lose your some money of course.
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
February 04, 2018, 01:41:13 AM
Are you crazy?  Because in nvesting all money is very risky because they have possibility the price of the coin you bought decrease or die so your money will die.  Yes we said that three coins is a potential coin brcause the price is very high and many people love these coins.  Better to invest only you can afford to lose incase the price in decrease you have other money. That too risky I think because make investment in cryptocurrency just speculation and the fluktuasion of crypto so high.

In my opinion make invest just by maximum 50% of all saving is much better and other 50% use to make invest in other asset like in stock or gold. But if you have skill enough and have more knowledge to reduce the risk that will be ok, so make investment actually depend on the your strategy to reduce the risk.
Never invest all your money into something. You must have more than one source of income, that means you have to have more than one job. So if one of your jobs is having trouble you still have another job. You also have to have savings, that is the basic principle to live life. So if you need a sudden need, you can take money from your savings. If you invest all your money, you have no savings and all your work is wasted. Please be realistic, investment is not a job. You can get a profit from the investment, but you can also lose. And if you lose with your current investment, you will lose all your money. Nothing is certain in this world. Even land investment may fail in the event of an economic crisis.
Activity: 213
Merit: 11
[ CINDX ] REFORM HOW SELL & BUY CRYPTO
February 04, 2018, 01:10:55 AM
i think its not a good idea to invest your saving to crypto assets due to high volatility. it's no go for long term investments because you should keep an eye to price movement every seconds.
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
February 04, 2018, 12:24:27 AM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p
It is not wise to invest everything on something because there will be nothing left for you to spend if, just in case, an emergency situation arises. Besides there is a great risk if you put it all in, invest only on something that you can afford to loose.
Yes i agree on that it is not really secure to invest all our savings maybe we should left 50% of it for emergency fund.I believe that investing is really a risky type of gaining process because we can really loss an amount of money on it.Maybe we should invest but i think it is not advisable from the expert that we invest all that we  have .
Activity: 420
February 03, 2018, 11:39:44 PM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

It is not wise to invest everything on something because there will be nothing left for you to spend if, just in case, an emergency situation arises. Besides there is a great risk if you put it all in, invest only on something that you can afford to loose.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
February 03, 2018, 10:24:07 PM
Are you crazy?  Because in nvesting all money is very risky because they have possibility the price of the coin you bought decrease or die so your money will die.  Yes we said that three coins is a potential coin brcause the price is very high and many people love these coins.  Better to invest only you can afford to lose incase the price in decrease you have other money.
Activity: 476
February 03, 2018, 09:52:58 PM
That too risky i think because make investment in cryptocurrency just speculation and the fluktuasion of crypto so high. In my opinion make invest just by maximum 50% of all saving is much better and other 50% use to make invest in other asset like in stock or gold. But if you have skill enough and have more knowledge to reduce the risk that will be ok, so make investment actually depend on the your strategy to reduce the risk.
Activity: 364
February 03, 2018, 07:21:05 PM
Don't invest all your savings in cryptocurrencies only, it is not a good idea. Allocate some percentage to coins. Try other investing options like stocks, mutual funds, real estate, bank deposits.
if you thinking that your going to invest all your savings is a risk, because i believe you should not invest all your savings for your future, for your daily needs. yes its true that you need to invest if you really wanted to grow with your money but not all your savings. i must say i dont agree on investing all my savings .
Activity: 392
February 03, 2018, 01:36:02 AM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

All good choices but putting all your savings think it twice though good to invest at this moment for all are in dip or dump situation.. Just keep some amount for in case of emergency or anytime you need you can still get something from your pocket.. For in trading/investing take liitle patient to get good profit.
Activity: 280
February 03, 2018, 12:29:16 AM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

i think investing all saving in trading is not good idea. because in trading has up and downs so you have to take step very carefully. all the money investing in bit coin is not good. you have to invest few amount of money in trading it is good idea. but total money investing is not good. for that reason i would like to explain you you have to few amount of money only in trading.
So true mate,i also agree that investing all the savings in trading was not a good idea. Trading is also risky,you might lose all your investment if you especially you are new in trafing there are lots of things to study about trading one mistake can make you lose everything.. So think about it first and if your really want to trade read more about trading and ask some experts to guide you also.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
February 02, 2018, 11:48:10 PM
They are the all good coin to invest. Bitcoin as the greatest community group, ethereum  is the second for capitalizations, litecoin could grow a lot the next years in price. I would like to suggest you also to invest some in a new project like Pivx or Utrust or Eidoo too
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 11:45:43 PM
Investing all your savings in crypto currencies or trading is very dangerous and risky decision. The prices of this currencies is still very volatile, and trading itself is really a risky domain, because you cant avoid the losses. It is better to invest a part of your savings in the most promising coins and tokens.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
February 02, 2018, 11:34:11 PM
Investing for all your savings for me is also great, let alone investing in your bitcoin will be much more profitable than investing in a bank, bank profits are so low, so I think it's better to invest in bitcoin, because the price is currently low, this is a chance to earn money .
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 11:18:37 PM
it is a very big money value in my opinion, and your choice I think is a good coin, because the three coins have a future and will provide benefits because the value will continue to increase.
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 10:55:00 PM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

Litecoin and Ethereum are going to get removed in the game in the near future. Their competitors which are much  better are going to replace them so you need to  do more research.
Pages:
Jump to: