Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing all my savings! - page 12. (Read 14329 times)

Activity: 413
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 03:41:31 AM
I think don't contribute all your savings,we don't know in each change of cost make sure you have your reserve funds in the event that when the cost slammed down.Learn a few procedures in exchanging to make every one of your coins profitable.Before you contribute everything at any rate you have thought of what you will do with it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 12:55:01 AM

I just want to let you know that investing in crypto is risky like fluctuating prices, even though what you are planning is a good for long term thought because you are buying a coin that has a big community, if you bought last year and see the current price do not panic and follow your original plan of holding for 5-10 years.

Yes thanks for reminding us that crypto is very high risk. We can not deny that.
However, high risk involve in trading or investing not make people stay away from this activity. They feel more challence to do it. Its include me.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
March 02, 2018, 12:29:58 AM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p

I think it is a bold choice to invest all of ones savings to cryptos. But, you also have to consider the thought that there could be some incidents in the future that could require money. So, it is best and wise to allot some money for emergency purposes as well.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
March 02, 2018, 12:09:15 AM
I hope that he can buy a coin at a lower price with all of his savings because with the volatility of every coin in the cryptocurrency, this is too risky and he can get a trap at the high price. I think it is not wise if he using all of his savings and it is better than he can use half or more his savings so he still has money in his account and he can use his money for another purpose or if he has urgent things to buy.
Activity: 189
Merit: 1
March 01, 2018, 08:04:14 PM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

If to invest all the savings is wrong, at least we invest 50% of our savings, because we do not know what will happen to us, impromptu necessity must exist, then we must be ready
Merit: 16
March 01, 2018, 07:58:02 PM
every thing have his own idea but according to my opinion investing is better for future but not to invest your total money but invest some amount of your saving money in various places and save some money in your wallet for the future emergencies because no investment in the world have guaranteed to give you always profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 128
March 01, 2018, 06:40:52 PM
It is not wise to invest all your saving on any I investment no matter how lucrative or promising such investment might look at the beginning. There are inherent risk in any investment and you have to determine the risk and be willing to accept how much of the risk you want to take.

I agree, investment is very high risk matter you really need to study first before entering or joining whatever business. It is not also advisable to put all your profit in just one place, cause if something happen wrong, all your profit will be loss in one place, so it's better to divide your profit in different investment so that you still have other resources in case that your other investment failed.
Activity: 361
Merit: 106
February 26, 2018, 08:36:03 AM
A good choice. I believe that it is better to earn a little less (compared to small altcoins, where you can make good X), but at the same time minimize your risks. Bitcoin, etherium, altcoin are time-tested coins.
make sure that you are may able to know what would be some of the negative and positive that can be happen for when you are choosing to invest all of your savings here in this currency.
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 08:28:36 AM
I think you should only invest in Crypto a fraction of your savings. Do not invest all your savings on it. Should leave a reserve amount will be better.
Do not invest whole money into an investment, this is not appropriate.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
February 26, 2018, 08:15:26 AM
I would have made a different investment portfolio. I would invest 10% in Bitcoin, 10% in Ethereum, and the rest of the budget would distribute 2-3% between the altcoins from the top 20.
Thus, the risks are distributed. And also I believe that the profit from some altcoins can be higher than from Bitcoin
Activity: 112
February 26, 2018, 08:09:29 AM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I think investing all your savings is too risky, and also for a longterm hold about 5-10 years. Investing in three different currencies is good but always remember that cryptocurrency price is unpredictable it change anytime.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
February 26, 2018, 07:57:40 AM
A good choice. I believe that it is better to earn a little less (compared to small altcoins, where you can make good X), but at the same time minimize your risks. Bitcoin, etherium, altcoin are time-tested coins.
Activity: 531
Merit: 102
February 26, 2018, 07:22:59 AM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

Wow, I think your idea is good.  I am also in favored with the division of your investment.  If you planned to invest it for 5 to 10 years for sure you will not regret your decision because by then your savings will multiply beyond you expect.  I also planned to put my savings here for a long time investment.  But I will just invest my savings into bitcoin and ethereum with 60 - 40 respectively..
Activity: 560
February 26, 2018, 06:13:26 AM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

This is a great way for you to share your strategy for trading. As you grow up for them to make sure you earn, Just buy this low price to double your earnings when their prices rise.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
February 26, 2018, 04:43:51 AM
You have a good proportion of money allocated in a cryptocurrency.

I'm not going to put all my savings into cryptocurrency, and always remember that the price of an encrypted currency is very unstable and can be changed at any time.
It is not a good idea to invest all savings, suppose if we lose in the trading then all our saved money we will lose, so save some part of the saved money for the future and then remaining we can invest in gambling, trading. If we get the profit then again can plan for the next investment.
Activity: 219
Merit: 0
February 26, 2018, 03:18:28 AM
I spend 60% of my savings. But I do not have time to place them in the same place where I will chisel out.
- 20% in BTC
-20% to ETH
-20% for ICO projects.
The remaining 40% is for my family. I think there is no investment field without fail.
Activity: 286
Merit: 8
February 26, 2018, 01:57:55 AM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I think your approach is not wrong ,It is the issue of risk appetite,
It is a good idea to spread apart
Are you sure you do not keep it? The timing of buying is also important
Activity: 294
Merit: 125
February 26, 2018, 12:03:52 AM
First of all do not invest all of your money in one  thing.

Investing is a long term goal. If you are going to invest on bitcoin make sure that you are buying at its lowest price. If you bought at ATH. never ever sell your position at loss.

Investing all of your money makes you broke. So invest only what you can afford to lose. good luck.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
February 25, 2018, 11:53:39 PM
First, don't try to do everything in an encrypted currency.

Investing all your money is a big risk to your finances, so I wouldn't recommend it.

You can invest half the money.
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
February 25, 2018, 10:25:19 PM
That portfolio is good but investing all saving in cryptocurrency is no good idea, because cryptocurrency has high fluctuaction and unpredictable, and make invest here just speculation. So by Split your investment like 50% in crypto and other 50% in other asset like gold or real estate will be good risk management.
analyze first the consequences that can be able to take for when you have been chosen to be this to happen for when you have been know for what may be the possible to happen then you can do what you really wanted to do for.
Pages:
Jump to: