Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing all my savings! - page 31. (Read 14329 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 100
Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC
December 18, 2017, 01:27:13 AM
It is not a bad idea to invest all your savings in cryptoacurrencies. What you chose are promising coins, specially ethereum and Bitcoin. But of course, they are very expensive now. And there are a lot of potential coins that are cheap today. So might take a look on some coins on the top 20 lists.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
December 18, 2017, 01:23:27 AM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p

You shouldn't do that anyway mate, though it's your money not mine. That would be a big risk decision, since that bitcoin was unpredictable and we don't know what will happen in the future. So I think only the 50% must invest in it at least you still have capital balance to recover your loss. But I'm not saying your goping to loose. This is something that you become cautious only Smiley
Activity: 279
Merit: 11
December 18, 2017, 12:47:07 AM
No i think its not a good idea to invest all the savings, because no matter how good the situation and the cryptocurrencies price is high it still risk because they are maybe lost.
Activity: 418
24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯
December 18, 2017, 12:02:55 AM
I think is not a good idea to invest all your savings the cryptocurrencies because no matter how good the situation and the price its so high is still dangerous because any time it may be lost.
You still need to think carefully about your decision.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
December 17, 2017, 11:24:33 PM
it's not advisable to invest everything in one investment.. like what all the businessman said... don't put all your eggs in one basket.. much better to diversify and explore posibilities.

But this is crypto if you will put maximum in the good coin then that coin will give you its maximum and same is the case with me I invested my savings into bitcoin and now it is giving me profit on the daily basis and if I split my saving at time of start then I must not be able to make maximum put of bitcoin now and those who are millionaire now because of bitcoin they say that bitcoin give you surety that it will make you rich.

Although you have a point, still it is not advisable to invest all your savings in bitcoin. You may be lucky today coz bitcoin's price keeps on increasing and you were able to multiply your earnings, but how about when time comes that it will drop to 50% of its price, do you think you'll still earn profit in that case? We can't predict what will happen to bitcoin, so as much as possible, better not to put all your savings in one investment to avoid profit lose.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
December 17, 2017, 11:16:42 PM
In my opinion that portfolio is good idea becasue all of those crypto is most popular one and has big volume and marketcap and also the fundamental is strong to bring the price continue going up in a few years.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
December 17, 2017, 07:00:30 PM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings

That sounds like an awful idea. I would invest maybe 20% of it, but no more.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
December 17, 2017, 02:20:53 PM
it's not advisable to invest everything in one investment.. like what all the businessman said... don't put all your eggs in one basket.. much better to diversify and explore posibilities.

But this is crypto if you will put maximum in the good coin then that coin will give you its maximum and same is the case with me I invested my savings into bitcoin and now it is giving me profit on the daily basis and if I split my saving at time of start then I must not be able to make maximum put of bitcoin now and those who are millionaire now because of bitcoin they say that bitcoin give you surety that it will make you rich.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Changing the world, one project at a time
December 17, 2017, 11:18:55 AM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

why you planing like that, gold rule invest only amount that you can lost it.

so invest 2000$ 50% bitcoin and 50% litecoin

Not sure where you got the knowledge of OP's budget, but he already said he's willing to stake 12500 USD in crypto. I think his split is good, but might be better put to use rather than having the coin sitting in place.
Activity: 102
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 12:53:37 PM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

why you planing like that, gold rule invest only amount that you can lost it.

so invest 2000$ 50% bitcoin and 50% litecoin
Activity: 56
December 16, 2017, 11:21:33 AM
Too risky, if must invest all the savings on cryptocurrency. Unless you are absolutely sure. But, I still think it's not wise. Atleast we have money in savings to deal with sudden and important bad conditions.

You should not invest all your savings into cryptocurrencies because there is always a risk factor involved. Sometimes their is a drop and sometimes their is a rise in price. If their are chances of earning huge profits then their are equal chances of  facing loss also. So you should invest some amount of your earnings inorder to get some experience and then you should increase your investments.
Activity: 201
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 16, 2017, 11:02:22 AM
Investing all your savings doesn't makes sense, better if you invest some part of the savings. Trading doesn't gives you guarantee, so plan before investing.
ya I think you should invest small fund. amount money you can lose without it you still can live well. trading is dangerous. not easy for everyone. this is not win win market
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
December 16, 2017, 10:38:40 AM
If you want to invest all your saving it is not good for you if you don’t know about online marketing. If you invest your all money you can lose if you don’t have any knowledge with investment program. You can invest some money then when you confirm you are make

It not good idea. So if need to invest you will check the pricess informarion. It will good to for the future invetment. Prices chage day by day. So you will check the prices everyday. So you will get some ideas befor invest. So invest to intrest you will invest 50%. Save 50% for some purposs. So you will get the information befor you invest.
Activity: 742
December 16, 2017, 10:17:33 AM
If you want to invest all your saving it is not good for you if you don’t know about online marketing. If you invest your all money you can lose if you don’t have any knowledge with investment program. You can invest some money then when you confirm you are make
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 10:10:41 AM
Investing all your savings doesn't makes sense, better if you invest some part of the savings. Trading doesn't gives you guarantee, so plan before investing.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 16, 2017, 07:05:48 AM
I'd say invest only a portion of your savings into Cryptocurrencies. While the return won't be as high as investing all your money, you won't risk losing it all in one go either.
I will also not recommend investing all savings in digital currencies but if you are investing maximum portion of your savings into bitcoin, I will definitely not stop you from doing this and the reason is very obvious. We all know that bitcoin is the most successful digital currency so far and its profit rate is really amazing. Investing large amount in altcoins is really nonsense because most of them are scams.

Investing savings in crypto currencies is good idea but investing all your savings is not a good thing because crypto currencies are not stable now it increases or decreases everyday and crypto currencies are digital currencies . so you put a little amount in it that is the good and best way.if you put your all savings in it sometimes it will give you profits but it's value becomes decreases it will make a great loss for your investments.
Activity: 59
December 16, 2017, 06:22:59 AM
It's completely your call that where you want to invest. Nobody can advice you better than your own conscious.
There is a risk envolved in whole cryptocurrency market. So choose wisely and Never invest money you can't afford to lose, your selection of Investment is pretty smart , you can also consider Dash token as its price are rising at good rate.
Activity: 67
December 16, 2017, 05:21:43 AM
Too risky, if must invest all the savings on cryptocurrency. Unless you are absolutely sure. But, I still think it's not wise. Atleast we have money in savings to deal with sudden and important bad conditions.
Activity: 66
December 15, 2017, 06:31:22 PM
You shold know and understand that it is very risky way of investing. But if you are ready to loose everething you could make good profit with crypto which did you mention.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
December 15, 2017, 06:19:17 PM
I'd say invest only a portion of your savings into Cryptocurrencies. While the return won't be as high as investing all your money, you won't risk losing it all in one go either.
I will also not recommend investing all savings in digital currencies but if you are investing maximum portion of your savings into bitcoin, I will definitely not stop you from doing this and the reason is very obvious. We all know that bitcoin is the most successful digital currency so far and its profit rate is really amazing. Investing large amount in altcoins is really nonsense because most of them are scams.
Pages:
Jump to: