Pages:
Author

Topic: Investing all my savings! - page 36. (Read 14329 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Changing the world, one project at a time
December 11, 2017, 06:40:38 PM
At least this guy even has savings! Most don't have any at all, even just for an emergency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
December 11, 2017, 06:38:38 PM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I am investing the money at the next dip.
Please post your opinion guys.

Edit: I should mention that this is for a longtherm hold, about 5-10 years

Sorry for my bad english, but I am better reading it than writing it.. :p

Exactly! You have the good choices! Bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin. But my advice is can you change the percentrage, you can make more larger on ethereum and litecoin, since those 2 are still undervalued compare to bitcoin now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 06:37:03 PM
Hello guys! I am planning on investing all my savings (12500$) in cryptocurrency, so I would really like to hear your opinion. My current plan is to split it in to 3 :
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

A right choice, Bitcoin, Etherium, Litecoin is a good coin to hold. the price is increasing every month.
maybe it's time I say congratulations to you. next year you must be a rich man.
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs
December 11, 2017, 06:24:13 PM
I think you should put all your money in Bitcoin. Altcoins have fall down for few weeks. I don't think they will recover soon.

But while the altcoin all in the way to fall, we should keep stay to trading in there, of course filtering the alts in the situation like that is very important.
because, after the bitcoin stable already, those promising alts have their momentum.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 568
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
December 11, 2017, 04:00:33 PM
Hello guys, it is not advisable to invest all your savings i think its better to invest just half of your savings because we dont know what well happen so before we invest just think twice. Just my opinion.
I'm going to invest all of my savings to crypto since I'm not only focusing here but I know there are people who are risk takers and are willing to take the part of this ride while they can. I have even read an article that there's a family that sold their home and everything just for bitcoin, I wonder on where they are right now. But if someone really sees it that it's a good risk to take then let them take it. By the way, the choice of OP for his investments are considerable.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 03:41:42 PM
I'm all in on BTC. FUck it,I'm young with some successful businesses behind me which I just use for cashflow to pay for expenses and start a new savings fund. I believe in BTC so going to ride this out. Good luck bro, I'll be here with you!
Activity: 25
December 11, 2017, 01:13:14 PM
Good split for sure. The rate on spliting is brought you the best profit according to the present price.a
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
December 11, 2017, 11:08:23 AM
Hello guys, it is not advisable to invest all your savings i think its better to invest just half of your savings because we dont know what well happen so before we invest just think twice. Just my opinion.
I don't think also that it is a good idea to invest all that we have it is risky, what if you need money and then the coin that you have invested suddenly dump and you don't have a choice but to cash out and you lost half of it right? But, if you are just investing at least half and saving half in case of emergency you have savings to save you.
as what the crypto traders says,INVEST WHAT YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSS.
so investing all your resources is just like a suicide and a desperate move. Mate was
 right what if you need a cash emergency and you had invested your funds on wrong
coin.so losses is what your facing?think twice before doing such move
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
December 11, 2017, 10:49:52 AM
I don't think also that it is a good idea to invest all that we have it is risky, what if you need money and then the coin that you have invested suddenly dump and you don't have a choice but to cash out and you lost half of it right? But, if you are just investing at least half and saving half in case of emergency you have savings to save you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
December 11, 2017, 10:17:37 AM
Activity: 48
December 11, 2017, 09:43:49 AM
Good plan. I think your capital already multipled 10 or 12 times right? According to the present price.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
CryptoCurrency
December 11, 2017, 09:04:10 AM
it's better to use half of your saving dude, i think it's too risky, meanwhile you prefer longterm investment to do. you can split your funds into 50:50 first, and use the 50 one then save the other one, it will be better to avoid bad thing will happen in the future, so you will not too guilty or regret when something bad happen, but all is yours and keep your effort.!
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 09:03:23 AM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I think you have a good plan with your savings only if you have a stable job and also assuming that you would still have some left for your daily needs and foreseen expenses. Only you can really decide what is good for you. My only advice is that only invest what you can afford to lose. Another thing is 5-10 years hold? Really? Bitcoin is very volatile and you could lose it all any given day. Might as well monitor its value and just sell it some of it when it reaches a ridiculous high value.
Activity: 70
December 11, 2017, 08:55:12 AM
Investment is necessary for those of us who have been educated about financial management. Only, I think is quite risky if you invest all savings. Because, however saving still needed so asn't to disrupt the investment we do.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 11, 2017, 08:19:10 AM
For me, investing all your savings to 3 cryptocurrencies you have mentioned is not really good idea. Why? because you cannot say what will happen the following days or months if the prices will either go up or down. It is very risky and the rates are flactuating. Also, what if something emergency that might happen in few days or months with your own personal life. Be proactive about uncertainties.

Yes, I like this approach. There is always a reserve option, some of your currencies will rise in price Smiley
Activity: 57
18sekC3fMf3VDBo8QsYiYQjV51cvaqvQ1a
December 11, 2017, 08:08:17 AM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

me too,but i'm not investing for lite coin just 75% bitcoin and 25% for ethereum
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
December 11, 2017, 08:07:24 AM
Why are you guys still giving him advices if he is offline since November 13. Most probably he is busy sniffing coke from strippers tits after all these rallies, he chose a 100% winning portfolio.
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
December 11, 2017, 08:01:29 AM
My advice is to use some of your money to buy Bitcoin. $ 5000- $ 6000 for long-term investment is enough. Before that you should learn more about cryptocurrency because money without knowledge is not enough.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
December 11, 2017, 07:39:47 AM
I don't think it is a good idea asking that kind of question here because this might get you even more confused and hesitant. The decision is always on you, bro. I won't give you my direct opinion but I am leaving you with this : Spend what you can afford to lose.
Actually, no one can really scold any one at this moment looking at the situations surrounding bitcoin usage. However, I totally agree with not putting one's egg in a single basket as that can be dangerous. Still, it is very tempting not to want to go all in as the believe and trust by the community in bitcoin is becoming huge by the day and it looks like a risk that can be extremely worth it as long as the person involved understands the risk.
Activity: 182
December 11, 2017, 06:37:12 AM
-50% bitcoin.
-25% ethereum.
-25% litecoin.

I think you know a lot about cryptocurrencies because the way you partitioned your money is well decided. You know the value of each coins and you know how much money you have to invest. I bet you have better strategies in investment and it would be better if you shared some of it.
Pages:
Jump to: